Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

11

74 4 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

"Jiminie, I think i need a CPR.."

"Huh??"

"Ahhh i think.. i-i'm o-out" he reach his hand above as he tried to grab something as his veins in the neck and arm is showing signaling the pain he feels.

"No! Taehyung! Umm.. a-arasso. I... I'll do it.."

I gulp before pinching his sharp nose and raise his chin with my other hand. A few intake of hard breath into my lungs.  Closing my eyes and pulping my lips to the front as i move slowly toward him to closed our gap.

Closer...

More closer...

A few inch more...

Just a breath away...

"What are you doing?"

"Huh??" I open my eyes, seeing taehyung grinning.

"I asked you, what are you doing?" He poke my forehead with his forefinger to move my face away from him.

And i move my face away from him. Looking at him weirdly.

"I thought i have to gave you a CPR..?."

"I was joking. Geez, i don't know you were this crybaby and easy to prank jiminie" he poke my forehead again while trying to get up.

"What?" I push his body away from my thigh. He roll away on the sand. laughing.

"Yah! How did you dare to prank me in this kind of time? I thought you really gonna die. you know how worried i am? How could you? What a useless friend you are uh?!" I slap his back multiple time to let out my anger on him. But he just laugh it out.

"Auch! Yah, stop it. Seriously, my back hurt."

"Yah, this is not the right time to joke around anymore" i stand up on my feet pointing my finger to him.

"I have too. You look funny" he smiled and rest his head over his arm as a pillow.

"This is not the time to be pretty and such. The others are probably worried for us"

"They would, but don't worry. They will find us. Trust them. Oh! Jiminie look. There's a shooting stars!" He points at the sky as he calmly lay down on the sand.

I look at the dark sky above us. Overwhelming with beauty as the sky is full of stars. Fascinating

I notice he's standing up, eyes looking at me while giving a boxy grin.

I frown. Stomping my feet on the sofy sand as i walk away from him.

"Jiminie, wait for me"

******

We end up resting inside a white rocky cave that night. Even though we just wearing our swimming attire. We're still feel warm with the firewood that i made for the both of us.

Thankfully i still remember how to do it. Thanks to the law of the jungle survival show and my very own experience in boy scout that my dad force me to join.

"Yah.. did you still mad at me jiminie?" Taehyung poke my arms but i just shrug him away.

"Don't tease me. Go away taehyung"

"Yah.." he pout, whining at me. I roll my eyes before pushing his head away like he did to me before.

"Oh??" I bring his face near to mine. Putting my forehead to his.

"W-why s-suddenly?" He stutters.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you have fever? You're hot"

"I know I'm hot jim." I slap his arm

"Is this the right time to joke kim taehyung?" He pout again. Looking down.

"Wait here." I told him and walk away from him.

A few minutes after, i come back to him with half coconut shelf, clean water are in it. I took off his headband and soaked it in the water.

"Lay here" i told him, patting my thigh for him to rest. He happily laid his head on me.

I took the wet headband and put it on his forehead. He stared at me smiling.

"What? What is it now?"

"Nothing. Your thigh are fortunately comfortabIe to laid on jiminie."

"W-what we're you saying?. O-ofcourse it will be comfortable. i p-put so much of thigh workout. Pfttt"

"No. I don't know, It's different. But i like it" he grins.

'This annoyying sweettalker, calm down y/n. Just calm down!!'

"Pat me jimin-ah" he said as he pull my hand to pat his head before turning to the side.

I sigh, but still end up patting his head and back as if i took care for a baby.

"Taehyung-ah. Took off your attire for a bit"

"so sudden?" He sit up from his position as he protect his chest as if I'm a pervert

"Just take it off"

"No!"

"Taehyung!" We fight for dominance. But ofcourse i win. I'm a black belt level in Judo and my dad is the coach of wrestling afterall.

When the zip of his swimming attire is forcefully open by me. Showing the upper part of his body. I turn him around and gasp as soon as i saw the blood on his scapula.

"Oh my!! Yah, did you got this injury when we're hit by the rock in the water right?"

"No"

"Don't lie. Is it or is it not"

"Y-yes" his head is hang low.

'he get injured while protecting me. I remembered that he didn't even let go of me even for a second when the heavy wave bought us.'

"Wait here"

"Where are you going?"

"Just wait tae" i get out from the cave again. After making sure he wouldn't see me, i zip off my upper swimming attire and take off my inner shirt, leaving only chest strap inside.

After shredding the shirt to a pieces that i wanted. I go back in.

"You went outside just for take off your inner shirt? You can just took it off here. We're both guys anyway"

"Turn around tae" he ask no more and just turn around so i can wipe his blood and cover his injury with the shirt.

After done treating him. I ask him to zip his attire back and lay down on my thigh again. He did as what i said before we turned awkwardly silent.

"Jiminie.." suddenly he spoke, averted his eyes from me. His back on my side, and i still patting him.

"Umm... D-did you really like eun woo hyung?"

"H-huh?? E-eun woo hyung? Yah..since when? I-i'm a guy w-"

"I know you like him jimin-ah."

"..... Is it too obvious?"

"Yup"

I closed my eyes and bit my lips. I'm done.

"I'm sorry.." he suddenly said. Making me stop patting him.

"Why'd you're sorry?"

"I plan to separate you and eun woo hyung"

"Eh? So all that incident and the thing you and jungkook glued to me actually your plan isn't?" My voice already raised a few octave.

'patience y/n patience. Let him talk first'

"N-ne..."

"Why?" I hold my anger.

"It's because I don't want you to get hurt later"

"What d-!!  Eh??"

"actually the reason is, eun w-.... Haish..  i don't want to lose my bestfriend okay." he pout. This time he turn around to look at me.

"You know. You're the best when it comes to me. You're my best out of the members and i don't want to lose you"

"O'oh... Yah! Why would i do that? Bro's before hoe's isn't? Ha ha ha"

'what with this situation? Is this a true bromance? '

"I know... but you're different, you treat us differently after knowing you like eun woo hyung. Truthfully, I... hate it" he sit up, turning his position to look at somewhere else.

'should i Comfort him? Do i know how to comfort a 5 year old kid? Haish!'

"Yah..taehyung..." Slowly i want to put my hand on his shoulder, but he turn his body toward me before i could do so.

"But don't worry. I'll stop. You look happier with him. You know i want the best for you chim"

'This guy.. he's a sweetheart'

I caressed his tears away with my thumb before pulling him for a hug.

' Taehyung, Sorry i lied... I'm not your jimin.'

"Sorry.. I'm sorry taehyung-ah. I promise i won't do it again." I pull out from the hug before gently lay him down on my thigh again.

"That would do it" he give me his boxy grin.

"Jiminie.." he said again with slow yet calming voice.

"Umm" i answer him while Caressing his soft silky hair.

" if someday... Just assume someday, eun woo hyung hurt you. Come to me, like how you would always run to me whenever I need you. "

I stared at his breathtaking eyes for a moment. I saw a bright light coming from him. it sucked the breath out of me.

"Jiminie?"

"Ne? "

"Are you okay?"

"I'm O-okay. And tae, i will" i tried to give him my best smile. But i guess it failed.

"You know i always support you right? Even you're gay. you always be my only bestest friend jiminie. I won't stop you liking him anymore."

"T-thanks taehyung-ah.."

I feel terrible lying to taehyung. He's a precious guy. He's great and a nice person actually.

But all i did is hating him because he tried to separate me and eun woo. Ofcourse he will. He don't want his best friend hurt from people judgement from being gay.

'Sorry i lied taehyung. I'm not your jimin'.

I continue to carress his head while humming a lullaby. But I'm the one who fell asleep instead. When i wake up that morning. He was sleeping beside me with my head on his shoulder and his head on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 12K 53
Cover by @taeeatskookies Jungkook thought he was a normal student in a normal high school...he was an army and a big fanboy. He has a few bullies in...
546K 25.3K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
30.5K 1.6K 24
Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin are in love. Simple, right?? It's not as simple as it looks. ------------------------------‐--------------------------‐...
12.4K 1.2K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...