Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

10

43 3 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

Your POV

It's the fifth day at malta and our schedule today is to play water sport as banana boat, parasailing, wake boarding, canoeing, ski jet, jetovator, snorkeling and swimming with Stingray.

We split into two team.  Hyung team and maknae team. The hyung team start the activity with canoeing, parasailing, wake boarding and banana boat while we did the others first.

I was pretty much having fun this few days and having a quality time with eun woo oppa as my VJ and the other members because those crack heads didn't glued to me anymore.

But guess today I'm back glued to them again.

Jungkook is great in everything and he is actually fun to be with. I also kind of mesmerized by his muscles and his six pack abs and his cuteness and his manliness ah, anyone can actually mesmerized by his everything.

I can assure that jungkook and i are having so much fun playing in the water but taehyung seems a bit lost to me. Well actually, he seems lost since a few days ago. He even talk less but because of the camera are around, he behave professionally.

We had tried all the water sport. Canoeing is our last activity as we plan to watch the sunset by the big lake.

As we canoeing on our own canoe in the middle of the lake. We stop to appreciate the scenery infront of us. The view of a cystal clear lake with a sunset in the very end.

Total Breathtaking.

"Ahh.. this is beautiful.  I hope the members are here to see this" jungkook said as inhaling the nature

"I know right"

'too bad jimin is not here'

"Let's go back before it gets darker" i suggest. Jungkook just nod ready to paddle our way back but taehyung stop our canoe with his paddle stick and point at something.

"What if we go there for a minute?" He said, pointing at a small island a few hundred meter infront of us.

"Maybe we should go back hyung. The sun almost set down. It will get darker later. And we don't have any light or staffs with us. They would worried"

"Yeah taehyung, jungkook's right.  let's go"

"Okay..." We continue to paddle our way back. Jungkook on the front, I'm in the middle and taehyung at the back. He paddling slowly because he still sulking.

"Aishh!" Taehyung shout in frustration from the back. When we turn our head to him. We saw him paddling with his hand to get his paddle stick a few meter away.

I Rolled my eyes before paddling my way to help him. Pushing his paddle stick to him so he can reach for it. But before he could reach it. He fall into the deep water.

I sigh looking at him. He flaps his arms in the water as if he didn't know how to swim.

"Taehyung come on. Don't joke around, it's already dark. Let's go" taehyung didn't stop and keep struggling as he scream for help. I was in panic seeing him shouting for help and helpless. Without waiting for jungkook paddling his canoe near us. I dip myself into the cold water to save him.

As soon as i hug taehyung waist in the water, he stop flapping and put his right arm on my shoulder for support.

"Hyungs are you guys okay?" Jungkook worriedly ask. I nodded still holding taehyung.

"You okay taehyung?"

"Got you~~~" he said smiling cheekly while poking my cheeks.

"What? Yah kim taehyung how could you! I thought you were really drowning. You're a joke"

"A joke on you"

"Hishh! Yah, It will really get dark in a minute. Hurry go inside your canoe taehyung."

I push taehyung away from me as i tried to climb inside my canoe. It's not easy to get inside, My canoe hadvturn upsite down so many times as i tried.

Taehyung just watching me from inside the water. Leaning on his own canoe. While jungkook is laughing his ass looking at me.

"Yah jungkook help me get in"

By the time jungkook wanted to help me. Rain poured.

"Oh nice! What is it this time? Rain? What about next? Thunder?" After i said that. A real thunder thundering in the sky.

"Umm.. maybe i shouldn't say that?" Thunder again. "Okay... Sorry mr thunder"

Jungkook giggle as he tried to pull me to get inside my canoe. But his laugh stop as the rain poured hard and the lake become wavy all of sudden. The water become darker as the sand are moving through the surface of the water.

Jungkook hand slipped away from mine and my canoe flip around. I'm stuck below it and almost choked on water and out of breath, But taehyung help me on time and flip my canoe back.

By the time, jungkook is nowhere to be seen. Maybe his canoe is dragged away by the wave.

Now we're floating in the middle of a deep lake with nothing. as it dark, cold, thunder on the sky, and we're both run out of energy. Stuck in our breath as the water keep splashing to our face. Making us chokes on water and ran out of breath.

******

My own cough wake me up from my unconscious self. I woke up with a heavy headache, tried to sit up and look surround me. skies full of starts are above me while a soft white sand is coated below me. And a calm dark lake is viewed infront of me

"Urgh.. my head hurts. What happen?"

Then i remember what happen before I passed out. I was in the middle of the lake with taehyung protectively hugg...

"Oh?! Where is taehyung?!" I panickly turn my headad to the left and right in search for him. Fortunately i saw him laid a few meter away from me.

I run to his unconcious body near the shore.

"Urghh!! He's so heavy.."

After struggling in a lot position to pull him out from the water. I Put my ear onto his chest.

'Oh my god, why is his heartbeat weak? Is he dying?'

"Yah.  Taehyung wake up." I tap his cheek slowly enough to wake him up. But he's not moving. His face look so pale and his lips is blue.

"Taehyung" i check for his pulse

"Oh? No heartbeat.... Did h-he d-died?"

"Yah... Tae! Kim taehyung!" I tap him harder.

Still no movement from him. My body is shaking hard as my tears streaming with a loud whimper let out from my lips.

"W-who said you can die? Yah kim taehyung!"

"Ji..min?.." his sudden voice surprised me make me flinch away from him for a second.

'Did i imagine that?'

"Jiminie?" I heard his voice again.

"Oh?! Taehyung! You're awake!  Taehyung wake up! Don't die on me. yah!" I put his head on my thigh before shooking his shoulder roughly.

"Yah.. don't move me too much. it hurt"

"Where does it hurt? Yah, tell me"

"I don't think i have enough time jimin.." he slowly closed his eyes with a heavy breathing..

"What do you mean? Yah! Don't ever closed your eyes again! Taehyung-ah.. kim taehyung!"

"My b-breath..."

"What's with your breath? Tell me how can i make you okay. Taehyung-ah.." i already cry in misery again.

"I can't breathe" he put both of his hands around his own neck. Hardly searching for air to breathe.

"Ohh.... What should i do? What should I do??" I bite my lip as i always do whenever I'm in panic. i don't know who to call for help. I don't even know where we are.

"Yah.. don't panic" he stared into my eyes while touching my shaking hand. I feel reassured for a moment when he did that.

"Jiminie, I think i need a CPR..."

"Huh??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 100 11
Namjoon breaks away from their kiss, leaning his forehead against Jungkook's, and tries to slow down his breathing. "Bun, I don't know what I'm doing...
537K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
198K 10.8K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...
400K 20.7K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...