Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

4

43 1 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

Your pov

"Jimin? Jimin? Hey are you okay?"

"Oh? Oh jin op-hyung! What's the matter?"

"I stuck at our new dance step. hobi said i could learn it from you because he's busy with namjoon"

"A-ahh yeah sure" i show him some of the moves we just learned a few minutes ago.

'Why the heck do i agreed with the plan? Cha eun woo are not even here. He's a audio director y/n!. He must be only at the concert or at the studio. Ahh!! the main reason i agreed with all of this is because i want to be closed with Eun Woo.!!'

Beside, i was stuck here as jimin. What's more is, i just remembered that Bts is living in a dorm! That means i have to.... ahhhh!! Should i backout?'

I crouched down rubbing my face with both of my palm. Whimpering.

"Jimin, are you okay? Wahh.. I must be a Really bad dancer huh." Jin worriedly touched my shoulder.

"Ah. No worries hyung. I just.. em..."

"Yah shortie, Have a rest. Let jin hyung practice with jungkook. Don't force yourself. C'mere" taehyung pat the floor beside him while munching potato chips. He look chilled by himself. Jin oppa push me lightly to rest next to taehyung.

'this guy visual is really no joke. He's beautiful like a fallen angel'

"Yah, do you have problem? You look out of focus today" He said as he feeds me potato chip naturally.

'it's because I don't know what I'm supposed to do'

"No"

"Don't lie to me"

"Huh?"

"You push yourself too much to be perfect. Hoseok hyung said, he saw you practice until late night yesterday."

'its because i need to learn all of your dance from the start'

"I need to master my dance. No other reason"

"I thought i told you before not to brag around. I know you were good in everything. Stop bragging and showing off " he said still munching.

"I'm not trying to brag around. I'm practicing the dance" i take some of his chips myself.  off mood because of him.

"Yah. Who said you can take my chips?"

"If you're so stingy why did you asked me to rest here then?"

"Because i need someone to talk too. My phone is far away. I'm to lazy to take it"

'what the.. i take back what i said about him. he's a devil in angel costume. '

"Jimin, did you wear makeup?" He examine my face. Closing the gap of our face.

' Too close! Too close!'

"N-no. Why would i wear makeup in practice"

"To show off maybe?"

I clicked my tongue before standing and start to walk away from him.

"Where you going?"

"Drinking"

"Nice. I want coca-cola. And oh yeah, please bring my phone too"

"Do i look like your servant?"

"You look like one" he sassily said with a blank face on.

I mumble a lot of bad thing about him all the way to the fridge outside the practice room.

When his bottle of coca-cola already in my hand. An idea pop in my head.

'I'm your servant huh. Please accept a spray of my gratitude then master'

"Here. Your drink and your phone. Is there anything else dear taehyungie?" I said it sarcastically

"No. You can continue doing nothing jiminie" he said making me rolling my eyes to the peak of seeing my own brain

With that, he put his phone down before roll open the coca-cola cap. But what I'm not expecting is. The bottle is facing me instead of him. It's too late for me to notice or run. All i Know is that, now i am soaked.

"Did you shake my drink jiminie?"

"Oh wow taehyung-ah. How did you know? You're smart aren't you" i still talk to him in a sarcasm way. Showing my all to give him a forcefull smile

He chuckle. "That's Karma"

"Shut up"

"Yah! Take off the clothes" His hand start to move to the hem of my shirt. I meant, jimin-supposed-to-be-shirt that I'm-currently-wearing.

"Why?"

"Just take it off" I take a look at my shirt to see if there anything.

'oh my gosh! My chest strap almost seen'.

I slap taehyung hand away. Stand up and looking at him wide eye. Hands protecting my chest.

"Yah, what are you doing?? Pervert!"

The other members are watching us. after that, they continue to do their own stuff back. As if this is normal to see taehyung and jimin bickering.

He rolled his eyes. "Obviously trying to get you out of that shirt duh" he chased after me but i was fast enough for him to chased.

"W-why should you?" I run all over the place with my both hands protecting the chest.

"Yah! That's gucci you're wearing. Take it off now or it will become useless"

"Yah. Are you crazy? I don't want to be naked here. No!"

"Why? It's not like you never did it before. Moreover, You're the one who likes to show off your abs to others. Jiminie, i knew it. Something off with you!"

"There is nothing wrong with me."

"There is, and i will know it" this time he succeed in catching me. . But I'm not an easy girl. i struggle left to the right from his backhug and slide down afterwards before running away from him

"Yah! Jimin! Come here. Take off your clothes"

I ignore him and run as fast as i could.

'gyahh! That guy is dangerous!'

*******

Bangtan is dangerous! They drained my energy in a lot of possible ways. As if i was back being a kid.

I thought they would go out and have fun in a club with their secret girlfriend or doing whatever they want in their free time. And they really did do 'whatever' they want.

Like, How can a grown up act more like a baby? They've been playing uno cards, playing various toys and games, talking in a weird languages, munch everything they see, clapping, loud screaming, eat again and doing something opposite of what guys in their age would do.

My eyebag is huge and dark and I look miserable after staying with them only for two days.  They are so energetic, chaotic and loud every single time, except for yoongi.

Other than them. I'm adjusting great with their schedule as celebrity since i always working 24/7 myself before. Adjusting fine in the dorm with the boys. just feel uncomfortable with the chest strap and wig as i must wear it every second. It's Easy to know them since they act no different from what i have seen them in the television.

Dimple guy namjoon always destroy things he touch and he's clumsy. Would fidgeting while looking down whenever jin nag at him for broking things.

Jin is a calm guy i thought i would like. because he's the one, who always feed us food and doing house chores. But when he gets that worldwide mode on and that rap nagging on, while being a fake maknae he is. I take back what i said.

Yoongi is nothing much, other than sleeping and locking himself inside his studio to do music. He's good. Just separate him from hoseok. They both could be too loud when they're together.

Hoseok as always, known as the sunshine in the group and he is indeed is. He's a loud guy but he is actually caring and understanding like a brother-i-never-had. I know that since i was in the same room with him.

Mean time, Taehyung and jungkook keep bothering me. They keep getting on my nerves every single time with everything they can. I swear they both are devil sent by satan. They wouldn't let me rest my mind and body at all.

Just what the fans see in this two dorks?

The more annoying part is when Taehyung always sneak to my bed at night and sleep beside me. He said he had a bad dream and only can sleep with me beside him.

How can i get a goodnight sleep when taehyung is peacefully sleeping beside me?

Girls and Dear army. I'm living with your oppa. And i slightly hate it.

Wanna change places?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.1K 29
Park Jimin has always dreamed of meeting Mr. Right. A hopeless romantic at heart, he dreams of falling in love with a nice man, getting married, and...
376K 17.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
27.9K 1.3K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
3.3K 186 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...