Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

A Date?

17.9K 565 51
By agostiandi

L I S A

A month passed and I couldn't count anymore how many times Jennie and I argued.

Like today.

"Lisa, why there's a bruise beside your lips? Did you get into another trouble again!?" She said then pushed her fingertips beside my lips.

"Aww! It's none of your business. Okay."

"It's my business, your parents told me to look after you. Now what happened to your lips?"

I slapped her hands away and looked at her angrily. "Mind your own business." I said while looking at her coldly.

"Fine! Don't ever talk to me!" She said and left my unit.

I didn't stop her and just looked at her when she walked away.

I guiltily stood up from the table to taste the food she cooked. I munched and swallowed it.

Hmmm! Fucking delicious.

Now I feel so guilty but I won't say sorry to her again. Just not yet.

I opened the door of my condo to check cat woman's front door. I scrunched my brows when I saw two guys both holding a bouquet of flowers.

'Wait what?'

I inspected each of them and made sure if it's really Jennie's front door.

'It's really hers, but why the fuck these idiots are fucking here, this early!'

I decided to went out of my condo unit directly walking to Cat woman's.

I looked at the two guys that have been waiting patiently outside cat woman's door.

'Hmmm. Not gonna pass Jennie's standard.'

'Hmmm not gonna pass too.'

'Well how would they when I am the standard.'

I tapped the doorbell and called cat woman.

"Jennie! Open the door or else I will fucking kick this."

Later the door opened revealing Jennie.

"What are you doing here? Hadn't I told you that you have no rights to talk to me!?" She said gritting her teeth.

"I. AM. THE. BOSS. HERE. JENNIE KIM. You'll do whatever I want." I said deadly serious.

I looked at the two guys beside me and smirked at them.

"Now let's go inside." I said and pushed her inside before she can even complain.

I shut the door immediately, not minding those two boys outside who have been calling cat woman.

Serves them right. I smirked at the back of my mind.

I faced Cat Woman to found out she's already glaring at me.

"What are you looking like that huh?" I said irritated by her glare. "Where's your little sister by the way?"

"Get out of this room before I kick you." She said instead of answering me while looking like she's ready to give me a hard punch again.

"No, I won't. I'm going out and you will come with me, to the mall. Now go and change your dress." I crossed my arms, waiting for her impatiently to change her dress.

But to my dismay after a seconds she wasn't still moving instead she smirked at me.

"What?" I said not liking her smirk.

"You wanna go on a date with me? I get it so that's why you always wanted my attention huh?"

"You got it wrong. You're just going to assist me there. You pussy." I said.

She glared intensely at me.

"You asshole!"

"Grumpy girl!"

"Jerk!"

"Dumpling!"

"Douchebag!"

"Shorty!"

"Fine! Keep mentioning things like that and surely I wouldn't really go out with you not until you say sorry again and ask me properly to go out with you." She pointed her finger at me and put it down right after.

"Look. If you won't go out with me then mom and dad will surely be mad at you." I said. "Remember your job."

"Oh. You forgot that I can make excuses too." She smiled victoriously. "They will believe me unlike you."

"As if they would really believe you." I argued back.

"Oh sure they will."

"Whatever. Why am I even wasting my time here." I took a one step away from her.

"If you'll go out, please leave the door open for Mingyu and Mino." She said waving her hands at me.

I looked at her grumpily.

'Do I really have to do this? Oh well fuck 'em.'

I slapped my face a thousand times in my mind not really fond of what I'm going to do.

I exhaled deeply before speaking.

"I'm sorry, okay? Please go out with me. I need your company." I hardly said trying my best to say the words.

When I looked at her against I found her wearing her victorious smile. "Fine just gonna change my clothes. Wait me here okay?"

Then she left and went to her room. I immediately looked away from her because I suddenly felt my cheeks burning hot.

'Why the fuck I'm feeling my cheeks hot?'

Even my heart beat rate isn't normal. What's happening to me. Is cat woman's smile a disease to me?

I was out of my trance when someone knocked on the door, then I remembered the two douchebags outside this unit.

I fucking feel irritated whenever I'm near with those two even though I just met them a while ago.

I wanna rip their lungs out, cut their head off their body, and dislocate their bones.

I stamped my foot with heavy steps to the door and open it with force.

"Get the fuck out of Jennie's front door! The second time this door will be open and you two are still here I'll make sure both of your bodies wouldn't be seen anymore, never." I said coldly.

I shut the door making a loud thud and headed back to the living room.

After a minute, Jennie came back with her dress on.

"Wow, she's... she's— nah not gonna say it."

"Let's go?"

"Huh?"

"Lisa!"

"Wh-what?" I came back to reality and realized that I've been staring at her.

"I said let's go are you even listening to me?" She asked.

"Ye-yeah. Just wait me at the parking lot I'm just gonna change my clothes." I said looking away from her.

We both went outside her unit.

"Where are those two?" Jennie said after noticing the two boys outside her condo were gone.

"Never mind." She said and faced me. "I'll be waiting at the parking lot, okay?" She said and hugged me after. "Bye."

I didn't catch up at the moment so I froze. I wasn't fucking ready. Fuck!

Before I knew it. I was left alone here standing, trying to sink of just happened.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 29.8K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...
41.4K 1K 24
Jennie Kim is the only daughter of the President of South Korea. She's not allowed to get much attached to anyone unless they have been verified harm...
35.6K 1.2K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
16K 343 2
Lisa Manoban, the boss of the world's most notorious Mafia has had bigger fish to fry for the last year but now, it's time to collect debts, starting...