The Alpha's To Mark✔️

By The_Bean_Queen

~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie... More

Prologue
1: The Alpha's To Mark
2: True Mate
3: Pick Up
4: Date
5: Digging
6: Lunch-In
7: The Past
8: Exposed
9: An Old Flame
10: Confrontation
11: The Oath
12: The Queen
13: The King
14: I Accept
15: Disagreement
16: Home
17: Plans
18: Safety
19: Training
20: The Beta
Not an update
21: Conflict
Another Announcement
22: Emails
23: Meeting
24: Battle
25: Girl's Day
26: Dominance
27: Power
28: Ceremonies
29: Marking
30: Your Queen
31: The Final Ceremony
32: The Morning After
33: Morning Festivities
34: It's Time
35: Let's Give Them a Show
36: Numb
37: Maxwell
38: By Royal Decree
39: Execution
40: He's Awake
41: Peace
42: Theo
43: Epilogue
Sequel!
Rosabella Sneak Peak
Thank You!

Introduction

34.1K 424 9
By The_Bean_Queen

The Alpha's To Mark

THIS IS THE REWRITE

~~~

Natalie has gone through one rejection and is not strong enough to take part in another. Her rejecter was one of the Alphas' who sits on the high Alpha council making him powerful. Alpha Desmond. With territory as far as the eye can see and power that many craved. His rejection was simply because she held no titles. A normal werewolf with no power or ties to any Alpha blood.

To Alpha Maxwell she was not a normal wolf. She is his mate. His everything. His true mate, the one many never get to meet or have. Completely head over heels in love with this female. He doesn't care she is normal with no titles. Alpha Maxwell is the most powerful alpha in the lands.

Once Desmond finds out about this he wants the Luna back and challenges him for the mate.

--WARNING--
Sexual content, mature scenes and language

~~~

Like stated, this is the rewrite. The first two chapters will remain the same as the original. This one will move slower and have more chapters. Some plots will change and there will be new characters.

The reason for this rewrite is that I am not happy with where it is going. With all the problems I had this year, it messed up my focus and got in the way.

I hope you enjoy this book, it'll be updated more frequently since I am going into summer break.

~Becca, The Queen Of Beans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...