His Mafia Queen - BTS Mafia AU

By RoxNotRocks

''Maybe marrying a girl who wants to kill you isn't the best idea...'' Yoongi stated bluntly. ''What's love w... More

Preface
Chapter 1: A fated meeting
Chapter 2: Unwanted guests
Chapter 3 : Then there was blood...
Chapter 4: Don't Call me Princess
Chapter 5: A Naive Vow
Chapter 6: Dinner Gets Cold...
Chapter 7: First feelings
Chapter 8 : The Scheme
Chapter 9 : Bad Call
Chapter 11 : Consequences
Chapter 12: War of Hormones
Chapter 13 : Seeing red
Chapter 14: Overnight
Chapter 15 : Captivity
Chapter 16 : Room service
Chapter 17: Inebriated
Chapter 18: Engagement Party (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Engagement Party (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Engagement Party (Part 3)
Chapter 21: The Bold And The Bloody
Chapter 22: A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 23 : Take the Lead
Chapter 24 : Last Chance
Chapter 25: Lie
Chapter 26 : Bend or Break
Chapter 27: Nobody
Chapter 28 : Push and Pull
Chapter 29: Write it Right
Chapter 30 : Win or Lose Yourself
Chapter 31: Breaking Point
Chapter 32: Break Out
Chapter 33: Burn it up
Chapter 34: Fall Out
Chapter 35:Truth Unfolds
Chapter 36: Concurrence
Chapter 37: Out With A Bang
Chapter 38: His Light
Chapter 39: Partners in Crime
Chapter 40 : Bait and Switch
Chapter 41 : Cruel Games
Chapter 42: Peace
Chapter 43: Influence
Chapter 44 : Turn of Events
Chapter 45 : Save You
Chapter 46 : Make it Right
Epilogue
500K SPECIAL - Bonus chapter : Abrupt Start

Chapter 10 : This chapter is pure sin...

18.7K 668 616
By RoxNotRocks

WARNING!

This is not a drill! This chapter in pure sin. Things are going to get pretty heated pretty quick. If heavy sexual content makes you uncomfortable;

DO NOT READ THE PART IN ITALIC!

The part in regular text will stay PG 13, but I am not resposible for corrupting your fragile minds if you take the risk to read the part in italic!

Thank you very much, end of PSA; On with the chapter!

***

''What did you just say?'' Mirai asked, not even sarcastically but now genuinely wondering if her ears were playing a trick on her.

''You heard right princess. Go. Kneel. In. The. Corner.'' Namjoon said, slolwly articulating the last sentence.

The girl scoffed dramatically as she got up from her chair, arms crossed.

''Oh really? How about this? Go. Fuck. Yourself.'' She replied, imitating Namjoon's condescending tone.

''You shoud be thanking me. I have a basement full of torture equipment and I'm having you kneel in the corner in my office.

''Yes of course!'' He girl snapped back, her tone full of sarcasm. ''Thank you so very much Mr. Kim for kidnapping me and holding me captive in your mansion against my will! Should I also thank you for threatening my ill father and stealing my place at the head of my family's business? Am I thankful enough for you now?''

Namjoon got up from behind his office abruptly, anger burning in his gaze. He walked straight towards Mirai and roughly grabbed her by the chin.

''Will you ever shut your fucking mouth?'' Namjoon yelled while pulling Mirai's face towards him.

His eyes widened in surprise, like he had surprised himself by yelling.

Mirai found it amusing the way he tried so hard to act like he was above the situation, despite her still managed to make him flustered so easily..

''Make me.'' She said while cracking an arrogant smile.

It was like whatever invisible thread had been holding Namjoon back so far had just snapped.

He grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her into a heated kiss; the kind of desperate kiss that leaves you out of breath and that makes your head spin.

Mirai's body reacted on its own, returning the kiss, just as intensely while Namjoon's hands travelled down her body and he lifted her by the waist. He quickly turned around and sat her on his desk.

He suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away to look at the girl with disbelief in his eyes, like he was trying to convince himself that the current situation was truly happening.

''Do that again...'' he said, leaning forward on the desk, so his breath would tickle Mirai's neck as he spoke.

''Don't tell me what to do...'' the girl replied defiantly, before grabbing a handful of the man's hair and kissing him just as hungrily as before.

Her hold on his hair made him groan and he broke their kiss to plant a soft kiss in the crook of her neck. The touch made her shiver and soon she felt the man' teeth brushing against her flesh.

''Be careful you idiot, that's gonna leave a bruise...'' she said, uselessly struggling against the man's hold.

''I sure hope it does...'' he said with a smirk, looking at the red patch of skin he left on the girl's neck.

''So you're still a possessive bastard after all this time ...'' the girl scoffed while rubbing her sore neck.

He pulled her hand away from his mark and pinned her to the desk, hands beside her head.

''You've still got yourself a foul mouth after all this time... How about you put it to good use instead of talking shit?'' Namjoon said, half teasing, half annoyed at her previous comment.

His grip on her wrists was so firm she felt the shape of his fingers imprinted on her skin. That man never knew his own strength...

''It's not my fault, you make clapping back so easy... Plus, you're hotter when you get angry.'' She said with a corner smile.

This time Namjoon returned her smile with an arrogant one of his, before grabbing the girl's hips and pulling her towards him, to the edge of the desk. His grip was so strong she had to hold back a groan.

''Lucky me! I needed an outlet after your pathetic attempt at an escape... If you think I'm hot right now then I'm about to get fucking irresistible...''

He pulled the girl into a sitting position to unzip her dress and she helped him lift it over her head before wrapping her legs against him to pull the man closer. She leaned into his neck as his hand caressed her back, struggling against his small zipper.

She buried her face into the crook of his neck; he smelled nice, like some expensive musky perfume and men's shampoo... She kissed his shoulder before giving it a small bite that drew a sound out of Namjoon, half way between a moan and a groan.

He was still struggling with her dress' zipper and apparently lost patience because he ended up ripping it off of her.

''Hey! I liked that dress it was super comfy!'' Mirai complained.

''Do I look like I give a shit?''

She smiled and started unbuttoning the man's shirt.

''Nice shirt... Armani isn't it?'' she asked before yanking the expensive shirt open, sending button flying across the room.

''You asked for it.''

Namjoon had a dark laugh before flipping her around and bending her over the desk.

He stopped in his movement, like he was suddenly hesitating.

''Your back...'' the man muttered as he admired the ink covering her back almost completely. The design was of a colorful phoenix surrounded by camellia flowers.

''Even the lowest ranking yakuza men get tattooed, what kind of yakuza leader would I be without at least some ink?''

Namjoon caressed the outline of the bird on her back. ''I don't know who saw that tattoo before me, but let me tell you one thing... no other man is gonna get that view again...''

Mirai's witty comeback was cut short when Namjoon grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. She reckoned she had better brace herself soon, but it was too late, the instant after she heard Namjoon unbuckled his belt a condom wrapper fell on the desk next to her and the air was knocked out of her lungs.

He wasn't set on going easy on her, that much was clear.

Mirai tried to keep herself silent but the impact of Namjoon's first trust had her gasping in pain. If she let show the effect he already had on her he would get even more arrogant, if that was even possible.

He was immobile inside of her and Mirai was struggling to get herself used to the stretch. Namjoon was a tall guy so she had expected he would be on the bigger side, but he was still much bigger than what she had anticipated.

''So princess... still think you can handle me?''

''Is it all the way in yet?'' she asked, feigning ignorance.

''Judging from how tight you feel right now, I'd say saying that was a bad idea...'' Namjoon said before putting a soft kiss on her upper back. ''I won't be able to hold back now...''

He slowly pulled out and Mirai felt like she could breathe again for a moment.

When he slammed back into her full strength she couldn't hold her moan in and she heard him chuckle.

''I changed my mind, it'd be waste not to see the look on your face as you unravel around me...'' Namjoon said before flipping her on her back to observe her breathless form under him.

Mirai's face flushed bright red and she turned her gaze to the side unable to face Namjoon any longer as he examined her so intensely. He pulled out and slammed back in again.

Mirai bit her fist to hold back another moan.

''You're trying very hard to maintain this act of yours, aren't you? How cute...''

He leaned forward to kiss her and she threw her arms over his shoulders, she felt him smirk through their kiss as he started pumping in and out of her making her moan against his mouth.

He pulled away and grabbed at her hips, even tighter than before, before picking his pace up as her nails dug into his back. She bit her lips in an attempt at holding her voice back but it was no use.

Just as she thought Namjoon was at the top of his speed he started ramming into her faster and harder than before. He mouth gaped open and her moans got louder, to her embarrassment.

Namjoon's eyes lit up and a shit eating grin crept up on his face.

''Such a sweet voice behind such a tough act...''

''Sh-shut uh-p...'' Mirai staggered, out of breath.

''Fine... I guess I'll stop then...'' the man said, slowing down teasingly.

''Don-donh't....''

''That's not a very convincing plea...'' he teased her.

He expected her to swear at him again, but instead she looked down, her face flushed and her eyes wet, like a pouting child.

''Don't stop... please... Nah-...mjoon''

The last word drew a smile out of Namjoon, not one of his arrogant grins, but a true smile of happiness.

''How could I say no to such a cute face?''

He leaned forward and softly pressed his nose against hers, before resuming his assault, without any holding back.

''Now that you got what you asked for where are your manners, princess?''

''T-thanh-ank... you-ouh...''

Just when he thought she couldn't get any tighter around him, he felt her back arch and her walls clench around him. A smirk appeared on his face.

''You're about to cum aren't you? That's too bad you see, 'cause I've still got a while to go. That leaves you with two choices; either you try and hold that orgasm in until I'm done or you have to deal with being fucked after your came...'' he said while the girl was struggling to control her breathing, eyes closed in focus. ''Oh? You're trying to tough it up are you? What a good girl... Here, as a reward I'll fuck you even harder....'' Her eyes shot back open and she let out a long whine, her body shaking under his grip. ''Oops... Did that send you over the edge? Don't worry princess, I won't last long if you beg for my cum properly...'' Namjoon teased, the girl was clawing at his back, a perfect balance of pain and pleasure washing over her face.

That expression was so great he could have cum right then and there, but he had to put on a great performance after she had been so good to him... Even now, she was trying to talk but only managed to let out moans and whimpers.

At this point, even Namjoon couldn't hold back his voice anymore, groaning and grunting over her trembling figure, his breath starting to run out. His pride didn't let him slow down until he had reached his limit. The advantage of wearing a condom was that he didn't even have to worry about pulling out, so he rode out his climax while still inside of her.

He looked at the panting girl lying on his desk. She might have thought she had gotten away with her escape attempt easy, but now she was in even deeper trouble than before.

How could he ever let her go away now that she had given him a taste of heaven?

***

Author's Note:

I didn't know wether or not to post this chapter.

I've re-written it so many times and I didn't want to shock anyone with the sudden change in tone, but this scene was very important for the character's arcs to unfold so I couldn't leave it out. Plus it shows Mirai and Namjoon's dynamic so well and it was such a guilty pleasure to write out...

Anyways, I hope you liked it because I sure liked writing it! The story probably won't get that smutty again so if you hated it you don't have to stop reading my book! xD (If you did like it and you want more tho, you can let me know and I can definitely make that work too..)

As per usual thank you so much for reading and see you next chapter! ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 339 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...
388K 19.1K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
160K 5K 38
his suppose to kidnapped me little did he know I already kidnapped his heart. They captured my limp body, forcefully tied me up, put a tape over my...
56.1K 1.5K 19
Lee Y/N a 17 year old girl who cares about her loved ones a lot but still manages to be savage. She have only has her mother left as her family as he...