// One Night // It Was Always...

By chipfluds

Cheryl Blossom is empty. One day she wants to end things. At that same moment, a guy sees her attempt and sav... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Broken pieces
Chapter 3: Love can make you do crazy things
Chapter 4: Different
Chapter 5: The perfect imperfect
Chapter 6: Trip
Chapter 7: The other side
Chapter 8: Happy
Chapter 9: Memories
Chapter 10: Let go
Chapter 11: Time takes a long time
Chapter 12: Old friend
Chapter 13: Party
Chapter 14: Break free
Thank you!
Chapter 16: Accept it
Chapter 17: The Lodge Lodge
Chapter 18: The Lodge Lodge part 2
Chapter 19: The truth
Chapter 20: Madi
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Serpent King
Chapter 23: Jealousy
Chapter 24: Betrayal
Chapter 25: Life
Chapter 26: Surprise
Chapter 27: Mystery
Chapter 28: Who did it.
Chapter 29: Action.
Chapter 30: Pop-Pop
Chapter 31: Recovery
Chapter 32: B-Day
Chapter 33: Problem
Chapter 34: Escape.
Chapter 35: Jason.
Chapter 36: Claws.
Chapter 37: Beach
GAME OF DEATH
Chapter 38: Hit me hard
Chapter 39: 6 years later...
Chapter 40: Hope
Chapter 41: What happens next
Chapter 42: The spark comes alive again
Chapter 43: What happened
LET ME KNOW!!!
Chapter 44: What comes
Preview??
Chapter 45: Hormones
Chapter 46: The End
// One Night // Ch 1
// One Night // Ch 2
// One Night // Ch 3
// One Night // Ch 4
// One Night // Ch 5
I'm back.

Chapter 15: Fight for freedom

409 7 3
By chipfluds

Hey guys,

I wanna thank you all for the support it has been helping me a bit. I still struggle with everything but since you all are supporting me so well, I decided to continue. Love you all.

-

-

-

-

Toni's POV

Today was the big game. The appointment with Hiram is tomorrow. I had already informed my friends about the plan and they all agreed with it. I was missing Cheryl so much even though yesterday was the last time I saw her.

-

Cheryl's POV

Today was the game against Greendale and I was NOT looking forward to it. I mean, how could I possibly enjoy this? But Toni begged me to, so I couldn't say no. I was now at the gym doing a last rehearsal with all the Vixens. It was like half 'n hour until the game began. We were done with our final rehearsal and headed outside. Everyone was stretching a little bit and the Bulldogs arrived shortly after. We were talking together about the game.

-

Toni's POV

I was now at the parking lot outside school waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. Everyone arrived after a few minutes. ''Hey Topaz! Can I get a ride?'' I heard Fred ask. ''Sure'' I say and throw him a helmet. He catches it and gets on. We all drive to Riverdale. After we arrived at the parking lot of Riverdale High, Fred and I got off of my bike. We were on time, actually we had time left. I quickly got changed and went outside before anyone of Greendale was outside. I looked around and spotted a group of Blue dressed people. I smiled and walked over to them. ''Hey look, it's a Greendale ass!'' I heard a familiar irritating voice shout. Everyone turns around and looks at me. I spot Cheryl, Betty, Veronica, Reggie, Moose, Chuck and lastly the irritating voice, Myron. I get my helmet off of my head. ''Shut up Myron! That's Toni!'' Cheryl shouted at Myron and I walked over to them. Cheryl pressed a kiss to my lips and I wrapped my arm around her. ''Hey guys'' I say and smile. ''Toni?! You're the new Greendale quarterback?'' Reggie asks and I nod. ''Oh man'' Chuck says. ''Sorry boys but there is a change that the Serpents will get transferred back'' I say and they all light up. ''Alright!'' Reggie shouts excitedly and hugs me. I pat his back and laugh. ''Topaz?'' I heard coach Clayton ask. I look at him and smile. ''The one and only Sir'' I say and he hugs me. ''So you're on Jennings' team now?'' He asks and I nod while he looks with a concerned face. ''But don't worry Sir, he might get transferred back to Riverdale!'' Moose says and coach lights up. ''Well, I hope you do get transferred, cuz then you can get back on your spot'' He says and I thank him. ''Topaz! Get over here!'' I heard coach Jennings shout. ''Gotta go. No hard feelings, right?'' I say. ''Of course not'' They all say and I grin. I peck Cheryl's lips. ''Good luck babe'' I say and she smiles. I make my way over to the team and coach informs us. Everyone knows our strategy so we all take our places. The referee whistles and the game begins. I get the ball passed and catch it. I see that there is a free line for me to run. I quickly run through the defense and make it to the back line. The whole crowd cheers and I smile. Fred pats my back and the game goes on like that. It was now 43-23. We only had one minute left so it was pretty obvious we won. The referee whistled the ending signal and the crowd cheered. We all hugged and yelled. ''Good job team!'' Coach Jennings says and we all celebrate. I slip away from the huddle and walk towards the Bulldogs and Vixens. They all look pretty down. ''Hey guys, good game'' I say and they all look at me. ''You too Topaz'' Reggie says and I smile. Cheryl walks over to me and buries her head in my chest. ''You okay babe?'' I ask her. ''I wanna go home'' She mumbles. ''Let me change and then we'll go home okay?'' I say and she nods. I peck her lips and quickly go to the locker room. I change into my normal clothes and see Cheryl, Betty, Veronica, Josie and Kevin waiting outside the locker room. We talked for a little bit. ''So, I'll see you guys tomorrow at Veronica's?'' I say and they all nod. We wave them goodbye and I help Cheryl on my bike. We drove home and got inside. I went to the bedroom to put my bag there. Cheryl and I decided to watch a movie and cuddle. I think I was the only one actually watching the movie because Cheryl was clearly tired. ''Are you tired?'' I ask Cheryl but she shakes her head. I know she's tired because 1) She doesn't speak that much and if she does, she mumbles. 2) She cuddles into me very quickly. ''I'll be right back'' I say and get up. I grab a blanket from the living room and return to the bedroom. Cheryl was still laying there. I got in and she immediately cuddled into me. I grinned and put the blanket over us. I wrap my arm around Cheryl's waist and kiss her forehead. ''Love you'' I say. ''Love you too'' She mumbles and we drift off to sleep.

-

I woke up by my phone. I groaned and turned my alarm off. Cheryl moved a lot and woke up. I smiled at her and pecked her lips. She giggles and we get up. We changed and ate breakfast. We got on my bike and drove to Ronnie's. As we arrived Kevin also arrived. We greeted him and I rang the bell. Smithers opened the door. ''Mr Topaz, Mrs. Blossom, Mr Keller. Please come in'' He says and we thank him. ''Guys, you made it!'' Ronnie says and I give her a hug. ''Is my dad already here?'' I ask and she nods. ''He's in the living room with my mom'' She says. ''Hey guys!'' I heard Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jug, Archie, Reggie, Josie, Betty say. ''Hey guys, the meeting is starting soon. I better head out there'' I say. ''Good luck'' They all say and I smile. ''Hey'' Cheryl says and I hum so she could continue. ''I love you'' She says and kisses me. ''Love you too'' I say and head to the living room. I see my dad sitting there with Ronnie's mom. ''Ah, son there you are'' My dad says and I smile. I give him a hug. ''Mrs. Lodge, pleasure to meet you'' I say and shake her hand. ''You too'' She says with a smile. ''Hiram, the Topaz's are here'' She says and Hiram walks out of his office. ''Good meeting you'' He says and we say the same. ''So, you came here to talk'' He says. ''Yeah, we heard that you transferred the Serpents to Greendale'' I say. ''Ah yes, I did that because I heard Veronica is dating that Serpent'' He says. ''Sweet Pea yes'' I say. ''Is there any way you can transfer us back?'' I ask. ''Why would I?'' He asks. ''Listen, Sweet Pea is a very sweet guy. He treats Veronica very good and is nice. He lets Veronica take her time and they are really in love'' I convince him. ''Alright I'm convinced. I'll transfer you back on Monday'' He says and smiles. I sigh in relieve. ''Thank you so much Sir'' I say and shake his hand. ''No, thank you'' He says and also shakes my dad's hand. We leave the living room. ''I'll be going now'' My dad says. ''Alright, thanks dad. I love you'' I say. ''Love you too boy'' He says and hugs me. I go upstairs and knock on Ronnie's door. The door opens and it reveals the whole gang sitting and talking. ''So?!'' Everyone asks anxiously. ''Bad news'' I say with a frown and sit down next to Cheryl. She rubs my arm. ''Wait what do you mean?'' Archie asks. Everyone looks at me nervously. ''I wasn't finished'' I say. ''Bad news...for Greendale 'cause we're getting transferred back!'' I say excitedly and everyone jumps up. Cheryl hugs me tightly and wraps her arm around my waist. ''Seriously?!'' Betty says and I nod grinning. ''When?'' Josie asks. ''Monday'' I say. Everyone hugs us and we celebrate. ''Alright, we need to celebrate this. Party at La Bonne Nuit!'' She says and we all cheer. We all talk for a while and leave. We arrived home and I sat down. Cheryl sat down next to me. She's smiling the whole time. ''What?'' I ask. ''I'm so happy you guys are getting transferred back'' She says and kisses me. ''I know, so that means we're gonna be living in my trailer again. Is that okay?'' I say. ''More than okay'' She says and I grin.

Cheryl and I got ready for the party at La Bonne Nuit. I was now done with changing and Cheryl was doing her make up. After a couple of minutes, Cheryl finished and we left in my car. We pulled up at the parking lot of Pop's and we got out. I threw my car keys at the guy outside and opened the door to let Cheryl in. We walked hand in hand through the crowd and made an entrance. Veronica walks over to us. ''Toni, you look dashing'' She says and points at my outfit. I thank her and Cheryl takes a picture. ''V, this bar is amazing'' She says and Ronnie smiles. ''I'm gonna head over to the guys'' I say and she nods. I peck her lips and walk over to the guys. We greet each other and talk about Serpent stuff. The party was pretty sick and there were a lot of people. Mostly from school. We were partying until Betty came up to us. ''Guys, V wants to speak to all of us in private, so come to the private area'' She says but just at that moment I spot Maya standing there in the distance. ''You guys go ahead I have to do something'' I say and they nod all following Betty. I walk over to Maya. ''Hey'' I say and she looks up. She looks a bit surprised but smiles. ''I thought you weren't allowed to see or talk to me again'' She says and I grin. ''I just wanted to catch up'' I say and she nods. ''I missed you'' I say. ''I missed you too'' She says and we talk for a bit until I heard an oh so familiar voice. ''What do you think you're doing?!'' I heard the voice say. I turn around and see Cheryl standing there with her hands resting on her hips. ''Relax babe I was just talking to Maya'' I reassure her. ''I'll just go'' Maya says and walks away. Cheryl grabs my arm and slurs me to a private space. ''I thought I told you not to talk to her anymore'' She says angrily. ''We weren't doing anything. I just missed her. I promise babe, you're the only one'' I say while taking her hand. ''Fine, you're forgiven'' She says and I wrap my arm around her. She giggles and I kiss her forehead. ''I have to bring this glass back, you can already go to the rest'' I say and she nods. I walked up to the bartender and handed him the glass. He thanked me and I walked towards the private area. I heard all of them talk. I was around the corner and Cheryl was saying something. ''I'll have to ask Toni'' She says. ''Ask me what?'' I ask and they all turn around. ''There you are! Take a seat and I'll tell you'' Ronnie says and I sit next to Cheryl. I wrap my arm around her and Ronnie speaks. ''I want to invite you all to the Lodge Lodge to celebrate the Serpents coming back and to enjoy each other's company'' She says. ''When and how long?'' I ask. ''Next week for a couple of days'' She says. ''So what do you say?'' She asks. ''Sure'' I reply and she claps her hands. ''Perfect! Everyone make sure you're ready next week!'' She says and we all go back to the party. After a while Cheryl was getting clingy and tired. We were sitting on the couch with Ronnie, Betty, Josie and Kevin while Cheryl was sitting on my lap. She was now burying her head in my chest. I was rubbing her back softly and pecked her head. ''Oh my god'' Kevin squealed. ''What?'' I asked. ''Choni is going so well'' He says and I grin. ''We are'' I add and he smiles proudly. Cheryl was moving and burying her head even more into my chest while wrapping her arms around me. ''Babe let's go home. You're tired'' I say. ''Okay'' She mumbles and we get up. We say our goodbyes to everyone and lastly walk to Ronnie. ''We're gonna go now, Cheryl's tired'' I say with my arm wrapped around Cheryl. ''Of course, thanks for coming guys and I'll see you tomorrow'' She says and I nod. We walk out and I take the keys of my car. I drove us home and carry Cheryl into my trailer. I gently place her on the bed and get changed. After I get changed I lay down on the bed. Cheryl lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arm around her waist. ''Love you'' I say and peck her head. ''Love you too and I can't wait to go to school with you'' She mumbles and I smile.

I was so looking forward to school. Never thought I would say that sentence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 21 27
In this story its basically what happens at the talent show. there is a bunch if different scenarios so its kinda like one shots but not really. bas...
212K 3.1K 44
๐…๐€๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐†๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ โ€ข ็—ด่ฟท ( ๐ŸŒซ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿš) ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ...
377K 8.4K 76
JugxReader cause why not๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธFirst real fan fiction on Wattpad๐Ÿ˜น Published Nov. 29, 2017 [ RANKINGS ] Aug. 25, 2019 โ€ขยฐโ€ข #1 in riverdalefanfic โ€ขยฐโ€ข โ€ข...
6.6K 224 14
Toni is dying when her and Cheryl meet. Cheryl makes it her duty to give Toni the best life she could have before her dying breath. (This is my first...