Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

XVII

4.2K 157 76
By arielle_cherise

Thursday, July 9, 2019
Houston, Texas
Texas Children's Hospital Maternal
1:15 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

I was sitting in one of the rooms with Camryn by my side. The doctor had already came in and i explained everything to her so she made me take a pee test.

My nerves were all over the place and Camryn had been trying to calm me down. After this i was going to go to my mama's house and tell her my news. Same thing with Aiden.

The doctor came back in with a folder and a smile on her face. Which meant my suspicions were probably correct.

"Okay Kyaih. Lemme be the first to tell you congratulations.", Dr. Mikeal said after closing the door.

"Oh my god.", i mumbled. "Ummmm how far along am i?"

She opened the folder and skimmed whatever she was looking at before looking back up at me. "3 weeks and 6 days. Would you like to see your little one?"

"Yes.", me and Camryn said at the same time.

I looked at her and she had a big ass smile on her face. "What this is my niece or nephew in you. I wanna see."

"Your auntie card is revoked.", i said making her straight face me.

"Girl hush and listen to the doctor.", she said waving me off.

"I gotchu when we leave.", i laughed.

"Okay Ms. Summers lay back and lift your shirt up.", she told me as she turned on the screen on.

I did as told and then i looked at Camryn who was recording me.

"What? Im documenting every milestone so we don't miss anything.", she said making me laugh at her.

"I didn't say anything Cam."

"Your face did.", she shrugged.

"Okay now this is going to be a little cold.", she said squirting the jelly on my stomach.

I jumped a little and then shivered when she started rubbing the probe over my stomach. Camryn reached over and grabbed my hand giving it a little squeeze.

"Okay now right there is your little embryo. Its already found a home so now its going to start growing into your little girl or little boy. At the next appointment you'll be able to see the form of your baby. Would you like me to print out the pictures?", she asked finally looking at me.

I wiped my eyes and smiled. "Yes please."

I actually have a human being growing inside me.

"Okay. It'll take five minutes to print. So while its printing, I'm going to go head and schedule your next appointment and get you your prenatal vitamins.", she said cleaning off my stomach.

"I'm only off on Tuesday's and Thursday's. So could we schedule the appointment for one of those days?", i asked sitting up.

"Yes ma'am. We can schedule it right now, just follow me out to the front desk.", she said helping me off the chair.

I grabbed my wallet and phone from Camryn who was still recording me. I rolled me eyes and walked out of the room behind Dr. Mikeal.

"Okay so im going to make your next appointment for the 21st which is a Tuesday.", she said writing it on a sticky note. "Put this on my calendar please."

"Okay.", i nodded.

"Now I'll be back. Im going get your pictures and your vitamins.", she said before jogging off.

"So how do you feel now that you know your really pregnant?", Camryn asked.

"I'm okay. I already came to terms with it. I just need Aiden to know and figure out what he wants to do. I'll be fine if he doesnt wanna be apart of his or her life. As long as my baby is healthy i dont care about anything.", i shrugged.

"Look at you being all mature and smart.", she said making me playfully mug her.

"If i didn't need moral support i would drop you off at yo house.", i said shaking my head.

"Oooop y'all she experiencing her mood swings early.", Camryn said making me playfully swing at her.

"Here are your vitamins and pictures. Take the vitamins twice a day starting tomorrow. If there's any problems or questions don't hesitate to call me. Enjoy the rest of your day and try to keep your stress levels low.", Dr. Mikeal said.

"Thank you.", i said before me and Camryn left the hospital.

"We're going by your mama's house first?", Camryn asked.

"Yeah and then Aiden's condo. He said he wasnt doing anything today.", i said turning down my mama's street. Coincidentally the hospital was three blocks away from her house.

"Aight. Imma record on the low so before the baby is born, we can sit back and reflect om your pregnancy.", she said making me shake my head at her.

"I don't like you right now, but thats a good idea. Make sure you always get my good side or imma fight you as soon as my baby is born.", i said pulling into the drive way.

"And action.", Camryn said as we got out of the car.

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the ultrasound pictures. Locking my car, i walked up to the front door and took a deep breath before unlocking the door and walked in.

"Ma!", i called out.

"She in the kitchen.", Kai said walking down the stairs.

"You go in the kitchen too. Where Kayden?", i asked her.

"He in there with her too. Hey Cam.", she said before heading in the kitchen.

"Hey boo. Yaya you ready?", she asked.

I nodded and entered the kitchen with her right behind me.

"Hey fam bam. So i got some news for yall.", i said making my mama stop showing Kayden whatever she eas showing him.

"Hey Cam. I already know. Just tell them two.", mama said making me pucker my lips. "I know my child."

"Well then shit. Here.", i said handing her the pictures. "You two are going to have a niece or nephew."

"How far along are you?", mama asked rubbing her fingers across the picture.

"3 weeks and 6 days.", i said looking down at the floor.

"If you think im mad at you im not. I just think you should have waited.", she said. I let out a breath of relief knowing she wasnt that mad at me. Whenever she says she not mad she like 25% mad.

"So you saying imma be a uncle?", kayden asked raising his eyebrows.

"No fool. You gon be an auntie and im the uncle.", Kai said making us laugh.

"Baby does he know?", mama asked giving the ultrasound pictures to Kayden and Kai to see.

I heard Kayden mumbled something under his breath.

"No. I was actually going to tell him after i left from here.", i told her.

"Well let me know what he says. Whatever you need just tell me and I'll help you.", she said getting up to hug me.

"Thank you ma.", i said trying to blink back my tears.

"My baby is having a baby.", she smiled placing her hand on my stomach.

"I know. Ma im scared.", i admitted.

"I know Yaya, but its going to be okay. You got all these people here for you if you need us.", she said offering me a smile.

"Okay.", i smiled. "Yall can i have the pictures back? I kinda need them as proof."

Kai handed me the pictures but not before placing her hand on my stomach. She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Congratulations sis.", she said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you big head.", i said pushing her away from me.

"You really pregernant.", Kayden said making me scrunch up my face.

"Bitch im pregnant not that dumbass word you just said.", i sighed. "Mama that little boy is not allowed around my child. My child is not going to be exposed to stupidity. Nope."

"Don't you got a life to ruin?", he said making mr thtow my head back.

"Mama get yo son. Bruh you better be lucky i cant put my hands on you like i want. Camryn come on.", i snapped.

Stupid ass lil boy always coming for me like he wanna fight. I hopped in my car and waited for Camryn to finish talking to my mama. Growing impatient i started honking the horn.

Camryn rolled her eyes and gave my mama a hug before jogging to the car.

"Calm down mamas. Let's go to ya baby daddy house to help his life not ruin it.", she said giving me her infamous smile.

"Yeah.", i said waving her off.

I turned on the radio and drove off in the direction of Aiden's condo.

Once we got there we sat in the parking lot for a while. I took a deep breath and grabbed the ultrasound and the pregnancy test i brought with me from when i first found out.

"Cam hand me that bag under your seat.", i told her turning off my car.

She handed it to me and i put the ultrasounds and the test in the bag and then grabbed my phone.

"I'm ready.", i mumbled.

"I got your back hon.", she said as we got out.

We entered his building and waited for the elevator. Im sure Camryn was recording by now. We ride the elevator up to his floor and the slowly walked to his door.

"Just knock and then hand him the bag.", Camryn said lowly.

I nodded and raised my hand to knock. I heard shuffling around and then the door opened.

This stupid bitch here.

TBC..........

Remember to vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stability By Blossom_M

General Fiction

4.3K 338 16
#TheRe-upProject2017 All a girl wants , all a girl needs is Stability The life of young Monroe West Begin : 3/28/17 End : 5/16/17
112K 3.3K 20
Rita is a lonely, unexciting, homebody. She's covinced that she will die alone, that is, until she meets Kurtis. Kurtis' middle name is PLAYER. He's...
428K 19.2K 89
Jazmine sacrificed her own dreams so that Odell could live his, no questions asked! But now that the tables have turned the real question is, is Odel...
141K 3.5K 7
> HH & HB x Male Reader > Harem > Some genderbends . Your name is Y/N The Lamb. And you are in hell. Hell... a wretched place teeming with sinners an...