Monster Girl Harem Story

By Silver_eyes1947

Titus Minato signed up for the "cultural exchange program" because he was curious and it sounded like an inte... More

Harem
First guest: A Cyclopse
Second guest: Dark Elf
Good thing Titus isnt scared of Spiders
Part 5: One Hell of a Night
A shocking trip to the woods Part 1
A shocking trip to the woods part 2

An Eel joins the family

1.1K 7 0
By Silver_eyes1947

Surprisingly after the incident on the night with the full moon, very little changed. Titus didn't grow distant from the girls at all; Kana continued making her sexual advances on Titus, usually ending in Kyo, dragging her out of the room. And things were still pretty 'normal' or as healthy as a life like Titus' can get. He also found out the Arachne like Tara can get drunk off caffeine, which can help to calm her down a little.

However when there was a knock on the door Titus grew nervous, but upon opening the door he was met by a construction worker with several others behind him "Hey, we're here to add another room to your house, Smith will be coming by later with your guest," the man said.

"Uhh... o-okay, come in, I guess," Titus replied a little confused. The men then all went into his house and very loudly set to work. This time they were building the room downstairs, so that was a plus, but the girls did not appreciate the noise.

"Ugh, for fuck's sake," Tara groaned.

"This noise does not help me when I'm trying to imagine fucking Titus," Kana barked. Kyo just closed her eye and covered her ears, trying to drown out at least a little of all the construction sound.

"Ugh, Titus, can you take us out today? This noise is driving us insane," Tara said.

"For once I agree with her, let's go," Kana said.

"Alright, let's head out then, we can just walk around town or something," Titus replied as he opened the door, the girls exited before Titus, and they looked around. "Alright, well, let's go, I guess," Titus said, shrugging.

He showed them all the same things he had shown Kyo when she first showed up, and they even saw some other non-humans walking around, which was cool. The group still got a few weird looks or mean comments, but nothing that bad. That is until some creepy guy tried to grab Kyo's ass, but Titus stopped him by grabbing his wrist tightly.

"Don't even think about it," Titus ordered before he pushed the guy over. Kyo blushed a bit at Titus's actions, but nobody seemed to notice, or they didn't say anything because they just continued their walk until Titus' phone started to ring.

Titus pulled out his phone and saw Smith's number displayed on the screen, "Hello?" Titus said, answering the phone.

"Hey, Titus, I'm at your house with your new guest, and she's looking forward to meeting you," Smith said.

"Right, we'll be back soon, his her room construction done?" Titus asked.

"Workers just finished and are on their way out, see you when you get back here," Smith said before she hung up the phone.

"Aww, we have to go back? I was having fun," Kana said, pouting slightly.

"Eh, well, we've got another girl moving in now so we'd better get going," Titus replied. With that, the group set off back to Titus' house.

When they got there several things quickly became apparent first, just like the construction worker had said: it seemed that there was a new room on the first floor, and the front door was wide open.

"Couldn't be bothered to close the door, could you, Smith?" Titus thought to himself as he and the other girls went inside. When they got inside, they noticed something else that was different; precisely, some carpeting had been placed on the ground.

Upon getting inside, they found Smith sitting on a chair in the living room with a girl next to her. The girl had short black hair, bangs hanging over her forehead as two strands reached her shoulders, and the rest of her hair was tied into a bun on the back of her head. She had some visible black rings under her purple eyes, which indicated she was sleep-deprived, her skin was ashen, she looked like she was wearing a kimono, and had breasts that Titus could estimate were around double D cups.

But that was where the human stuff for her ended. From the waist down she had a long, black, slimy tail that looked a lot like that of an eel, it was about ten feet long and had a membrane fin that went down from her waist all the way to the end of her tail, she had two small fins on her hips, webbed fingers, and the underbelly of her tail was a cream color slightly different from the rest of her skin.

When Titus had finished looking her over Smith stood up and stretched "Well, Titus here's your new guest," She said.

The eel girl bowed politely "Hello my name is Unagi, it's a pleasure to meet all of you," she said.

"Okay well you know the drill by now, so you all get aquatinted, I'm going to head back home," Smith said as she walked out.

"So what are you anyway? A mermaid?" Tara asked.

"Actually yes, I'm an eel mermaid, so I don't have any trouble being out of the water," Unagi explained.

"Well, welcome to the family," Titus said smiling.

While the girls all conversed in the other room Titus set about cooking some food for everyone, he had a surplus of ingredients around and since the government has been paying for things like that since the beginning, it didn't cost him a thing. So that was definitely a bonus.

But out of nowhere, Titus heard a loud crash coming from the other room "That can't be good!" He exclaimed as he bolted to the other room though he did make sure he turned the stove off.

When he got into the living room he found Tara growling at Kana looking like she was about to bite someone's head off, a broken lamp on the ground, and Kana standing on a chair looking up at Tara angrily while Kyo and Unagi backed away "What the hell happened?" Titus asked.

"These two started arguing about something, I'm not quite sure what then Tara pushed Kana and the lamp fell," Unagi explained.

"You and I both know he likes me better!" Kana said with her hands on her hips. (Don't ask how this argument started)

"As if, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like being tied down and raped!" Tara replied. Titus quickly figured out what they were talking about and blushed. He was about to intervene before Tara bit Kana and Kana froze and fell over.

"What the hell?!" Titus exclaimed before he ran over to Kana to make sure she was alright.

"Don't worry she'll be fine in a half hour or so," Tara said as she crossed her arms under her breasts.

"Oh, well that's good at least," Titus replied as he lifted Kana up and placed her on the couch. "I'll have to clean that up later," he said as he made his way back to the kitchen. It didn't take long for Titus to have dinner ready and everyone at the table.

Dinner went by smoothly and just as Tara said Kana was able to move again about a half hour after she was bitten. The argument between the two continued however but this time however Titus managed to stop it from escalating any further.

And after the sun had set Titus just went straight upstairs "I'm just going to get some rest, I'll see you all later," Titus said as he waved before going upstairs. He threw off his shirt and laid down on his bed.

Suddenly Titus felt a pair of slimy webbed hands press down on his back, he opened his eyes but instead of leaping to his feet and spinning around he felt his muscles relaxing "Unagi? What are you doing?" Titus asked.

"You seemed tense, so I thought you could use a massage," Unagi explained as she rubbed his back.

Titus hadn't actually noticed how stressed he was becoming with all of the things that have been going on in his life recently. But he could feel all the tension in his body melt away as Unagi massaged his back and shoulders.

Titus let out a content sigh as she pressed down on the pressure points on his back and shoulders, whatever stuff she had on her hands was helping a lot to relax him.,

Until the door opened again "What is going on here?!" Tara exclaimed. Unagi looked back as Titus sat up.

"Titus seemed very tense so I thought if I gave him a massage it'd help," Unagi said innocently.

He could tell Tara was mad so Titus kept quiet "If you'd like one too, I would be happy to oblige," Unagi said smiling.

Instead of going any further, surprisingly, Tara just walked away "Okay then, well if you'd like me to continue, I can," Unagi said to Titus.

"That would actually be lovely," he replied before laying on his stomach again. Unagi continued her massage on him for a while until he relaxed enough and actually fell asleep.

When he did fall asleep she smiled and kissed his cheek before she left and went down to her own room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
500K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
347K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...