A taste of Mikaelson

By imyourmother323

Tittle says it all I'm gonna make characters so message me with ideas and names (BxG) (BxB) (GxG) (Threesomes... More

Klaus X Cassi
Klaus X emily X Damon
bekka X stephanie (gXg imagine)
Elijah X Perry
kol X Tessa Salvatore
Klaus X cassi pt.2
Kol X Selena
Elijah imagine
Kol X River
Mikaelson boys when jealous
ElijahxBrailyn
HELP!
ElijahXJackson
Klaus X Anyone imagine
Klaus X Laylani
Elijah X Adelaide
my loves
Completion?
KolXNessa
ElijahXJackson
I kinda disappeared...sorry

Kol X Nessa (teaser)

3.2K 37 1
By imyourmother323

I feel his warm fingers begining to creep up my arm from my wrist to my shoulder. His thumb starts tracing circles causing goosebumps to form.
"Excuse me for a moment, Mrs.Lockwood" I say pulling Kol behind me as I walk to an empty room I stumbled across earlier.
"The touching needs to stop" I say calmly.
"I would stop if you really wanted me to but I'm afraid you don't"
"Yes I do" I lie
He vamp speeds to me, pushing me against a wall with my back pressed to his chest. He trails his fingers under my dress. His fingers arrive on the waistband of my panties.
"I'm gonna make you regret ever being friends with my brother"
His lips start trailing up and down my neck with opened mouth kisses.
"Kol, I think that you underestimate my seductive capabilities"
I push my ass out a little to grind against his hardening length before turning around and leaning close to his ear.
"You may be an original but I am still a woman. A woman with many tricks and needs"
"And what would those needs be?"
I grin mischievously thinking about it.
"I think we both know what I need"

He smirks and speeds us over to the bed. He removes his tie and ties my wrists to the bed post.

"I think you need to be taught to respect your elders" He says

"And you're gonna teach me?"
"Yes, and a hell of a lot more"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 891 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
315K 7.4K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
2.4K 66 5
'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲...
1.5M 40.8K 45
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮...