Klaus X emily X Damon

(Threesome)
   I look at myself in my vanity while removing my makeup. I see the hickeys on my neck from last night with Damon. I am human so they won't fade for a while.
   I start to think back to the way he would curl his fingers inside me slightly to hit me in all the right spots.  I'm starting to feel like I need him again to satisfy my needs.
    He's the only guy I've ever been with but we aren't together. He is one of the only people in this world I actually hate.
     He is sarcastic and arrogant but that doesn't mean he isn't hot. We have an unofficial enemies with benefits kind of arrangement.
    When I finish removing all my make up I stand up and take off my clothes. I stand in my room in my matching white underwear set I got last week. A white bralette with a matching thong. All lace just how I like it.
   I'm contemplating if I should call him or not. I want to get dicked down but I also don't want to have to deal with him whining about Elena after we fuck. He does it all the time.
   I decide against calling him a lay down on my bed.
I can just fix my problem myself.
  I reach down inside of my underwear and start rubbing my clit I'm a circle. I start of soft and slow. I like to tease myself a little.
   I start to pick up the pace a little then stop rubbing and shove a finger inside of myself. I start moaning quietly. It doesn't feel as good as when someone else is doing it to me, but it's still enlightening to leave me satisfied.
    Before I can even put a second finger inside, I hear the door to my room fly open.
    I pull my hand out so quickly and let out a little scream. I live alone in an apartment...I look at the intruder with wide eyes to see Niklaus. He must have known what I was doing before he even entered my apartment. He's a fucking original for god sakes.
Instead of staying in awkward silence I ask
"What the fuck do you want?!"
He looks a little shocked but also has a little smirk on his face.
  "I was bored and came to see if my little sisters bestfriend was alright after being kidnapped by that Salvatore again yesterday. Apparently you're more than fine"
He chuckles at the last part.
  "Yeah, I was. Past tense. Now I'm just frustrated and kind of want to kick you in the face" I say while rolling my eyes.
   "Maybe I can help you with the first part" his eyes notably get darker as he stalks towards me.
   I think about if for a second. Why not? Sure he's an ass but so is Damon.
  I stand up and without hesitation he grabs me by the back of my neck and slams our lips together.
   I reach up and start taking off his clothes. I pull off his long sleeve while he kicks of his pants and shoes. I take control and push him onto my bed.
  "I've always wanted to fuck an original." I said with a sly smirk on my face.
  He groans as I start to pull down his boxers, licking his V-line until I'm at his length. I grab onto his shaft and start pumping.
He looks down at me as I start licking his tip. I try to take him all down and what I can't fit in my mouth I grab with my hands. He grabs all of my hair into his hand and starts slamming himself into my head.
  I'm gaging and drooling all over him but he likes the feeling of my throat closing around him.
  He roughly pulls away and flips us over so he's on top. He spreads my legs open and is about to push into me until someone walks through my door once again.
We look up to see Damon looking furious.
"What the hell is this?!"
"What Damon? I have needs."
He rolls his eyes and scoffs      "yeah obviously dumb ass but did you need to use him to fulfill them"
"It was kind of unintentional"
Klaus is still positioned on top of me looking in between me and Damon. He finally speaks up.
"So...are you gonna leave or are you just going to stand and watch?"
"Actually neither. I'm going to do what I came here to do which is fuck the shit out of Em"
"That's too bad mate, looks like I beat you to it" and with that he slammed into me with no warning.
I let out a huge gasp. Him and Damon are about the same size but klaus is a little thicker. I guess I'm not used to that yet.
Damon shoves klaus off of me and speeds back to me.
"Fuck this" He says unzipping his pants. He shoves himself into me and begins thrusting.
At this point I don't know what's happening but I don't really care.
  Klaus comes up and says
"Mate, she needs someone new. Someone who can really please her." Damon keeps thrusting and says "oh and I suppose you think that's you"
"Yeah it actually is"
Damon stops fucking me and looks at klaus, leaving me moaning at the loss of contact.
They really can't wait to have this pussy ass argument?
   "How much do you want a bet that Em thinks I'm better than you"
Klaus doesn't skip a beat to reply "you're on"
Damon then looks at me and says "looks like tonight is gonna be very fun"
Klaus comes up from behind Damon and thrusts himself back inside me, causing me to let out another moan of pleasure. "Fuck klaus. Fuck harder please"
  While klaus starts going faster and hitting me deeper, Damon starts to kiss down my neck again. He bites into my neck, not too hard but enough to draw blood.
   He starts to drink from me then brings his bloody lips to my mouth and starts to kiss me. The metallic flavor hits my tongue and I mentally cringe.
  My legs start to shake and suddenly my hips start bucking forwards towards klaus. "Klaus im cumming fuck keep going"
We both ride out our highs and klaus pulls out off me. I'm sweating and groaning.
Without even a second passing Damon already takes klaus' place except he flips me onto my hands and knees.
   Klaus gets infront of my face and holds my hair back as I take him into my mouth. I can taste myself on him and it makes me even more aroused.
  Damon is pounding me so fucking hard from behind I don't think Ill have the strength to stay up for much longer.
  I feel the pressure start to build up once again and grip the sheets under my hands.
"Fuck fuck fuck Damon right there"
He lets out a loud groan and thrusts a few more times. Then pulls out of me. Both guys grab one of my arms and help pull me up to lean on my headboard.
   Klaus comes close to my face and starts kissing me roughly. Damon grabs my from my neck and rips me away from klaus to do the same. 
"So Emily, who was better?"
Right when I go to answer, someone pops through my door.
Elena looks at us with wide eyes and stands there speechless.
Damon looks at her and rushes to put on his clothes. "Elena I can explain" and he rushes to chase after her as she runs out of my apartment.
"Oh well I guess we will never know now" I say laughing with klaus.