KolXNessa

Nessas dress^

Kol has been staring at me all night. His gaze is giving me goosebumps but I have mastered the art of  RBF (resting bitch face) and can make it seem like he doesn't faze me. He is my best friend Klaus' little brother, it would be so wrong of me to do anything with him...but a girl can still dream, right? I see Mrs.Lockwood come to greet me, we briefly met when I had an accidental one night stand with her son after a drunken night at the grill.

A few minutes into our chat I see Kol move from his spot in the corner of the room and make his way to where I am standing. He comes up behind me and completely dismisses the woman in front of me.

 I feel his warm fingers beginning to creep up my arm from my wrist to my shoulder. His thumb starts tracing circles causing goosebumps to form. "Excuse me for a moment, Mrs.Lockwood" I say pulling Kol behind me as I walk to an empty room I stumbled across earlier.

"The touching needs to stop" I say calmly.
"I would stop if you really wanted me to but I'm afraid you don't"
"Yes I do" I lie 

He vamp speeds to me, pushing me against a wall with my back pressed to his chest. He trails his fingers under my dress. His fingers arrive on the waistband of my panties. 

"I'm gonna make you regret ever being friends with my brother"
His lips start trailing up and down my neck with opened mouth kisses.
"Kol, I think that you underestimate my seductive capabilities"
I push my ass out a little to grind against his hardening length before turning around and leaning close to his ear.
"You may be an original but I am still a woman. A woman with many tricks and needs"
"And what would those needs be?"
I grin mischievously thinking about it.
"I think we both know what I need" I remove my dress and stand in front of him in nothing but a bra, thong, and heels.

He smirks and speeds us over to the bed. He removes his tie and ties my wrists to the bedpost.

"I think you need to be taught to respect your elders" He says

"And you're gonna teach me?"
"Yes, and a hell of a lot more"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kol starts unclasping my bra (clasp in the front) and rakes over my body with his eyes. His eyes showed something devious and exciting in them. He lowers his head and starts kissing from my neck to the valley between my breasts. He licked over my overly sensitive nipples and then lightly blew cold air on it. He repeated the same action on my other breast, giving me a sensation that felt so euphoric it felt like taking ecstasy.

  He brought his head back up and let his fangs grow, sending waves of excitement through my body. Being a 200-year-old vampire, I have done many freaky things in bed, but blood sharing is by far my favorite. Kol begins to inch closer to my neck before finally piercing the think skin. I feel blood dripping down my neck before he pulls away and kisses me. 

I watch as he unbuttons his dress shirt and pants before crawling over me, he unties my hands from the bedpost but keeps them tied together before flipping me onto my hands and knees.

"I'm gonna fuck every ounce of disrespect out of you" all I could do was hum a response 

The room goes quiet for a moment before his hand came down on my fully exposed ass. I moaned in result and he repeated the action a few more times before pushing my thong out of the way.

He starts to push inside me slowly before grabbing me by the hips and rapidly thrusting in and out of me with no warning. He feels so big I could swear that it was the biggest I've ever felt. Kol grabs all of my hair into one hand and pulls my hair a little to get my back to arch more.

"You like that Nessa?"

"mmm yes sir" I giggle

"I knew you were sexy, but watching me tear you apart is- fuck"

He cuts his sentence short with a groan

I feel him pull out of me before flipping us over with me on top of him, my hands now free from their restraints. I position his dick before I start to ride him. He grabs me by the hips and starts rocking me back and forward. I feel my orgasm building up before my legs start shaking.

Right as I am about to cum I feel his hand grab my neck roughly before I feel myself being lifted and carried from the bed and being pinned to the wall by my throat in vamp speed. Kol thrusts into me a few more times before he pulls out and lays me back on the bed.

He drops down next to me, both of us panting like we hadn't breathed air in years.

"Nessa, you are the best fuck I have ever had. This can't just be a one-time thing."

"Are you trying to ask me out? because you know I don't date"

"on the contrary, I want to be fuck buddies"

"you got yourself a deal"