Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

XVI

4.6K 137 76
By arielle_cherise

Tuesday, June 30, 2019
Houston,Texas
Reece and Camryn's House
8:20 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

"Bro get that shit away from me. Im bout to throw up if i keep smelling it.", i said to Aiden.

He was sitting next to me eat that nasty ass pizza from Pizza Hut. That shit smelled and tasted like throw up to me.

"Well then throw up.", he said scooting closer to me.

"Bro mooooooovvvvveeeeeeee damn. You play too much.", i said trying to stop from gagging.

"Aight bae.", he said moving away from me.

"Thats not my name.", i said getting up to go in the kitchen with Camryn.

We were all here at their house basically doing nothing. I was off today so i didn't have anything to do.

For the past week I've been feeling sick, and i knew what was wrong with me. I just needed clarification. My period was basically nonexistent. I was eating weird shit and almost every smell made me nauseous.

"Camryn.", i said making her look up from her phone. "Can you come take a ride wimme?"

"Yeah where we going?", she said walking towards me.

I looked from my stomach to her.

"Oh. Yeah come on.", she said giving me a soft smile. "Reece I'll be back in a few."

"Where y'all going?", Dwayne asked.

"I'll explain later but we gotta go.", i said walking out the door.

She closed the door and jogged to my car. Once we got in she started asking questions.

"When was the last time you had sex?", she asked as i pulled out of the driveway.

"Sunday. But my birthday was the first time i had sex in a while and i dont think we used protection. Camryn I'm not ready for a baby and i know for a fact he's not ready for a baby. What in the hell am i going to tell my mama? I just got the job at the shop and now this. I don't know what to dooooooooo. Caaaaammmmmm I'm scared.", i whined.

"I know babe, but me, Reece, and the guys will help you. Let's just get the tests for right now and we'll figure something out. I gotchu sis.", she said reaching over to rub my back.

We pulled into the parking lot of Walgreens.

"How about you stay here, and I'll go in and get them for you.", she said.

"It's okay we can both go.", i sigjrd turning off the car.

What if i am pregnant and Aiden doesnt want a baby? Bro uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh. My dumbass.

We walked into the store and my nerves skyrocketed. Camryn walked down the aisle with me behind her. I stood back as she picked up three different tests.

"Come on boo.", she said softly nudging me.

I payed for the tests and then we left the store. "How imma take the test with all them in the house?"

"They're not there anymore. Reece just texted me and said they were going to some homie house for a while.", she said looking at her phone.

"Okay.", i mumbled pulling out the parking lot.

I had almost sped back to her house. We hopped out my car and went inside immediately going the bathroom.

"Imma be right outside if you need me.", she said before closing the door.

I sighed and took tests out of their boxes. Hiking up my dress, i pulled my underwear down and squatted above the toilet.

Before i could finish peeing i took all three tests and closed them back. I wiped myself and then washed my hands.

I set a timer for five minutes and opened the door.

"What are going to do if the tests are positive?", Camryn asked leaning in the doorway.

"Imma take care of my baby. Even if i have to do it by myself.", i sighed.

"We'll help you. I'm sure Aiden will want this baby.", she said giving me another smile.

"This is Aiden we're talking about. He don't want he want right now.", i sighed.

"Maybe this'll change his mind and make him decide what he wants."

"We'll see Cam.", i said dismissing her idea.

The nigga didnt know if he wanted to be in my life or not. I dont think a baby will help him decide. I wanted to wait until i had my life somewhat established to have a baby. I wanted to be done with school and working my way to owing my own shop. Imma still do it, its just now its gon be a lil bit more complex.

"Boo the timer stopped.", Cam said rubbing my back.

"I can't look. Can you do it please? Please?", i said trying to stop myself from crying.

She nodded her head and gave me one more look before walking to the counter to look at the tests. She smiled and then looked up at me.

"You're pregnant boo.", she said making my heart stop.

"I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. Pause. I'm pregnant. Oh shit. There's a little human growing inside of me.", i said breathlessly.

"I'm going to be an aunt.", Camryn said making me laugh at her.

"Please don't tell anyone other than Reece. I don't want Aiden or Dwayne to know until i tell my mama.", i pleaded.

"I gotchu. Now let's put these in your bag before they come back.", she smiled.

"Thank you.", i said pulling her into a hug.

TIME SKIP:

Wednesday, July 8,2019
Houston, Texas
Julez
1:45 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

"Yaya you got a customer.", Ri called from upfront.

I turned my light and closed my case before walking to the front to greet Lee.

"What can i do for you?", i said moving my hair behind my shoulder.

"Can you make my moms a piece? Her birthday is coming up and i wanted to get her something made.", he said.

"Of course. Follow me back to my station.", i told him.

"She been asking Aiden to bring you to see her.", he said making me shake my head.

I haven't told anyone that im pregnant yet cause i havent been to the doctors yet. I wanna make sure I'm really pregnant.

I know for sure my mama gon be mad and disappointed in me, but eventually she'll come to terms with it.

Now Aiden, that's a different breed so it's a different story.

"Okay so let's talk about the design.", i said picking up my sketchbook.

After Work
Kyaih's Apartment
8:08 p.m.

Laying in my bed, i was softly rubbing my stomach and thinking about how things would change when i had my child.

My guest room down the hall would become the baby's room. My refrigerator and cabinets would be stocked with their food and snacks. I'd have a lot of baby clothes and toys all over the place. And I'd probably be raising my baby without their father.

Nineteen and pregnant. Whew chile just wait until my sperm donor find out. Then he really gon be tryna play daddy.

"For right now iss just you and me stink. I have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow to find out if you're really in there. Hopefully if you are, i can tell your daddy and he be here for you. I want you to have a father figure because i never had one. I promise that I'm going to do right by you. We always gon be straight. But for right now what you tryna eat cause i know you hungry and if you hungry that mean im hungry. So like wassup?", i said.

Bruh i really crack myself up sometimes.

"Aight come on. We going on a field trip stink.", i said getting out of bed.

Vote and Comment

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on her being pregnant? {Cause im trifling like that}

Thoughts on the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 19.2K 89
Jazmine sacrificed her own dreams so that Odell could live his, no questions asked! But now that the tables have turned the real question is, is Odel...
98.7K 7.7K 19
Riley Goode is an entertainment reporter for Associated Press. Her first big story is to cover the fight of the year in Vegas involving undefeated he...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
461K 20.6K 29
Asia Carter. A 15 year old who never met her dad and is already taking on the responsibilities of being an adult. Her mom, who is strung out on drug...