Vince

By speak-your-sorrows

"Porn?" "Porn." While breaking her friend out of the hospital, Rhia meets the well known porn star, Vince. A... More

Shmospital
Radio Star Crime Scene
Blondie
Saturday
Clink Clink
Bench Warmers
Toss and Turn
Woman of the Night
Acrylics
Move Ten Paces
Eyes Like Stone
Berry Bombshell
Filmmaker
Connect 4
Restaurant Restraint
Connection
Legs for Miles
Return to Sender
Too Cool For
Break In
Boy Oh Boy
You're It
Twice
Decisions Decisions
Linen
Slumber Party
Pain(t)
Thinking
Fearful
Cruisin for a Bruisin
Sterile
Waiting Game
Clock Hands
Donor
One on One on One
Florence
Ready, Set, Blow
Cherry Top
Could it be
A Past and Future Sin
Are You The One
Epilogue

Checkmate

21.1K 582 235
By speak-your-sorrows

The name was written in script with a black sheep tattooed next to it. Color surrounded the tattoo, causing it to be slightly lost behind the chaos.

"What's the sheep for?" I asked.

"She used to be the black sheep in our family. I took the role after she died."

"Hit and run," I said.

"Suicide."

The words hit me like a truck. Losing my brother the way my family did gave us someone to blame, and somewhere to place our anger. Suicide left no such outlet, and I couldn't imagine going through the same pain Dean felt.

"I was thinking of getting a tattoo, but I don't know what I would get," I said, knowing there was nothing I could say to him that hadn't already been said.

"It took me months to figure this out, so don't think about it too much and it'll come to you," Dean said.

I nodded, with Vince placing a car piece into my hand and tossing a shoe at Dean.

"Car?" I asked.

"You drive me crazy," Vince said, laughing at his joke.

"I don't like cars. Trade?" I asked Dean.

He gave me the shoe, and Vince said, "You keep running through my mind."

"I'll run away if you keep it up with these stupid pickup lines."

We began the game, and immediately there was tension in our group.

"If you give me $100 I won't flip the board," Vince threatened Raphael.

"Suck my dick. You get nothing," Raphael said.

Vince lunged, but Julian tackled him to the ground, making sure not to knock anything off the board. While this was happening, I was making a secret alliance with Dean. He gave me his number and started texting me a plan on how to win.

Vince took a seat next to me and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it after his outburst. I rolled my eyes at how childish he was being. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it, shielding the messages from my competition.

"Who are you talking to?" Vince asked.

"Me. We're playing a different game because this one sucks," Dean covered for me.

"Where's your ghost blanket? I want it." Vince got to his feet and started walking towards my room.

I got up and followed him, not wanting him rooting through my things. He walked into my room and wait for me to get inside before he closed the door. I turned around, looking at him like he was nuts.

"I know you've formed an alliance."

"You're insane. Let me out," I said, my voice wavering.

Vince walked towards me, backing me into the wall. I craned my neck up to look at him, and his eyes burned a hole into mine. I held strong, not blinking as he searched my face for a lie. His eyes moved down and held strong on my lips.

"Make an alliance with me instead."

"Shut up," I said, rolling my eyes.

Vince trapped me in with his arms, and I stood up straighter to keep him from looking down so far at me. He moved his lips to my ear, goosebumps forming on my arms as his breath hit my skin.

"I'm only going to ask once."

"There's no alliance," I lied.

I could feel Vince's lip just barely graze over my neck and my breath hitched in my throat. His hand let go of the wall, finding it's way to my hip. He pulled my body into his, planting his lips on my neck. I pushed him off, no longer caught up in the moment.

"I'm sorry. Being this close to you..." Vince trailed off, "I've wanted to touch you for a long time."

"Don't. I'm not part of the game and you don't get to play with me too."

Vince backed away from me, raising his hands, "God, I see how this looks. I'm not trying to do that at all."

"What are you doing then?" I asked.

"I like how headstrong you get and I wanted to see how far you needed to be pushed," He whispered.

"Pushed? You were going to fucking push me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That came out wrong. Can you give me a second to get myself together so I can explain myself the right way?" He asked.

He sat on the edge of my bed and after a minute he pat the space beside him. I reluctantly plopped next to him and wait for him to speak.

"You had a boyfriend when we met so I've been resisting the urge to act on what I want to do to you. I couldn't imagine waiting another damn second after you didn't have one. I got caught up in the moment and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

"Do to me?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Every time I see you I can't help but think about how good you would look bent over a table," Vince whispered.

I'm sure my face turned bright red. I knew he had been flirting with me, but it seemed more like a personality trait than being targeted at me specifically. Vince put his hand on my thigh and slowly rubbed circles in the fabric.

"I didn't mean I wanted to push you towards something you weren't ready for. I just like pushing your buttons," He whispered.

A devious idea popped in my head and I decided to act on it without really thinking it through. I threw my leg over Vince's waist, turning the tables. Placing my hands on his chest to hold myself up, I brought my lips to his ear.

"What ideas do you have for an alliance?"

He wrapped his hands around my thighs and I could feel them tighten as he thought, "Julian may be a business major but we can get him to go bankrupt really easily."

I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging slightly, "What else?"

"Raphael will be harder to beat because he thinks things through. I can probably distract him if I try hard enough," His words came out slightly breathless, as if he was fighting himself.

"How do you plan on tricking Kaleb?" I urged.

"He's really impulsive so he can ruin everything on his own."

Sitting in this position and listening to Vince speak was backfiring on me. I found my mind wandering to other things, and my curiosity only grew the more I thought. I ignored my mind and acted on my own impulse.

I leaned back, looking into Vince's eyes and then looking over his lips. I closed the gap, feeling his lips react to mine. He quickly took control, sending my mind into a spiral. I allowed him this control, focusing on my next course of action.

I pulled away, catching my breath. Vince looked at me with hooded eyes, directly affecting how wet I was. I tugged on his hair, watching his eyes flutter shut. I smirked at how much control I had at that very moment.

"How do I beat you?" I asked.

"Like this," He whispered.

I let go of his hair, my fingers trailing down his toned stomach. I got off his lap, grabbing my ghost blanket and ushering him out the door. We made it back to our seats and I text Dean what I learned and how I planned to execute it.

He smiled at his phone and I knew he would stay on my side. Vince was right, Kaleb was the first one out of the game. Growing bored, Kaleb would occasionally kick Vince in the side to try to rile him up. Unfortunately, I was sitting next to Vince, and Kaleb kicked him over into my lap.

He got up and gave Kaleb a dirty look, which was something I didn't see cross his face much. I knew it was a perfect time to enact my revenge on Vince, so I lunged at Kaleb. To do so, I would need to throw myself over Vince's lap, shoving my ass in his face.

Vince lifted his hands and held them above his head as I laid across his lap. I threw my hands at Kaleb a few times to make it look like I was actually after him. I stopped myself and tried to get myself back into a sitting position, placing my hand directly over Vince's dick.

I let it linger for a moment, truly getting a measurement of his size for my own sake, and then continued back to my seat. Dean smirked while looking down at his cards, making this the first time he seemed genuinely happy in front of me.

I could admire the pain behind his eyes, mostly because I was able to recognize it. The pain I didn't recognize was coming from the eyes of Vince. He stared me down, making sure I was paying attention. When my eyes stayed where he wanted them, he looked down at his lap. I had to suppress a laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.4K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
121K 1K 19
The Internship is exploring 'Sexual Awakening Methods' What wasn't specified are the research methods employed. His 'hands-on' approach would norma...
941K 16.4K 41
In which a young girl succumbs to her fathers business partner. • • • Disclaimer: Mature Content Ahead! This book is very cringe and fast paced, so p...
4.7M 136K 45
𝟏𝟖+ Bellamy moves in with her brother after another set back in life, not daring to share her struggles with her parents. But, he doesn't live alon...