Rejected

By proud_and_loud_

A Teenage gay guy name James. He ask every of his crush in highschool. Sometimes he gets Rejected harsh or so... More

Julian
Adrian
David
Josh
Daniel
Dani

The Beggining

451 11 0
By proud_and_loud_

Birds chirping. Sun shinning into my face. I see all blurry and got up, put my acne mask. Then I took a shower and felt a strange feeling. I went to school and when it was over I was heading where I and Zero meet up. As I walk there I see couples in the corner kissing, laughing, and talking. There it was again, this feeling of....... Loneliness. I went to the place that I and Zero meet up. I look at her and she look at me with a face of concerned.

" Are you ok?" she asked me.

" yea, just feeling lonely"

" Wow, the hormones are kicking up to you" she said

" No, its because I see people making out and laughing. Then I feel alone that I need someone to touch lips or share my stories"

Then Zero's bus came.

" I got to go my bus came" she said.

Zero went to her bus and I started heading to my home. Im thinking what should I do about this feeling, Then a light bulb turn on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...