fairytail oneshots

Bởi naeyiin

a collection of oneshots about your favorite fairytail ships. mostly contains fluffy and subtle scenarios. r... Xem Thêm

welcome to fairytail oneshots
zervis; nightmare
miraxus; jacket
gruvia; nuisance
nalu; lashes
gale; shield
jerza; cake
stingyu; tomato
gale; accepted
jerza; jelly
nalu; flutter
zervis; cheerios
lories; pat
gruvia; lonely
gale; ily
rowen; weird
gruvia; new year
jerza; breathtaking
nalu; ice cream
zervis; toilet
gruvia; babysit
gale; please
roguerva; lightning
jerza; blazing red
nalu; sweater
nalu; sleep
gruvia; on call
gale; curtain
new book (tsukishima kei)

gruvia; why

989 32 3
Bởi naeyiin

Regret.

A word that perfectly describes the way I'm feeling.

Seeing her happy with someone does bring me joy, but weirdly, knowing that I'm not that 'someone' is the thing that makes my heart clench. The thought of not being her source of happiness seems to gloom my mood.

It was because of him...

Lyon.

Someone I'd call a friend since childhood.

I knew about his feelings for Juvia which gave me the urge to push him into confessing his feelings, especially after I...

I told her that I harbor no feelings for her and that we're better off as friends.

And that's what I regret the most.

Telling her that she'll only be a friend and lying about what I truly feel...

Someone like a ball of sunshine as her does not deserve a gloomy, stoic, and boring guy like me. I want her to be with someone better, so I pushed her away.

I thought I would be happy but why do I feel this way?

"Juvia loves you, Lyon-Sama!" I watch her say with a smile that can brighten up the whole planet.

Why does my heart hurt whenever I see her being happy with him?

"I love you too, Juvia!" Lyon replies back, wrapping his hands around her pale one.

Why?

◦◦❀◦◦

Ah yes, a painful one-shot to read, aye? I wanted to change some things up a bit and make you guys feel sad, oh how evil I have become. *evil laugh*

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)

-naeyiin

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.5K 256 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
81.8K 1.2K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
2.4K 20 11
A collection of Fairy Tail one-shots. Numerous pairings included, and requests will be taken, as well as prompts! Will be updated as sporadically as...
15.2K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...