Love Me Like U Do

By Keepdreaminglife

" Marry me " she looked bewildered at his sudden proposal " Maann " " sshh you only allowed to... More

Love Me Like U Do
wicked
Her deal
Pain of revenge

Love OR Revenge

952 32 6
By Keepdreaminglife

             " Maan i think we should go London for wedding shopping what say ? "

                Sameera was keep blabbing about her dream wedding but there Maan was least interest. He was keep looking at entrance for Geet .

    " do whatever you want " he simply told her not even bother to look at her  . He was getting restless because party already started but Geet didn't come yet 'she said she will come,  just hope she didn't change her mind ' Maan thought getting scared ,  'no Maan she promised you she will surely come and you have to convince her at any cost '...

    Sameera was getting bored as not getting better attention from him. She touch his check to make him look at her and said pouting her lips " where are you lost ?  I am saying something you are not even giving proper answers .. not fair ". ...

        " Stop touching me and i have better things to do other than entertain you " saying this he pushed her hand harshly and left her side ... First no trance of Geet and there Sam's non stop nonsense all made his mood worse . He didn't care about his action .. although Sam has different thought . 

     If it was another girl she would have mind hearing her boyfriend talking like this but Sameera never mind as its not new to her. Maan always behave like this and she never say anything because she just wants to marry the richest person of India and for that she can tolerate anything be it insult. She is damn sure tonight her dream will come true...

     One hour left but no sign of Geet. Maan was about to call her when he heard Adi " finally Geet you are here. We were waiting for you so long ".

                  Pinky came forward and hugged her best friend " Where have you been from past week ? Was missing you badly "...

     He turned slowly and forzen seeing his Geet in red saree just one word came to his lips " pari " but soon became angry seeing Rishi with her. His blood boiled 'what is he doing here ? ' ...

   She saw Maan coming toward them "good evening sir " she politely greeted but his eyes was on Rishi . Seeing this she hurriedly introduced "sir Rishi my friend i hope you remember , i talked about him yesterday and Rishi yeh Maan sir hai meri boss ( Rishi he is my boss ) ".

      Rishi smiled shyly thinking 'Geetji kitni achci hai mera bare main apne boss ko bataya ( Geet so sweet , talked about me to her boss ) ' he gave his hand   " hello sir nice to meet you "

             Maan didn't care about shake hand just said sternly " wish i could say the same for you but can't . Looks like last day beating was not enough ".

         Rishi confused " ji shreemaanji app kya kehe rahe hai hume kuch samajh mein nahi araha hai ( sorry sir I can't understand what you talking about? ) " ... of course Rishi not aware of Maan's stunt nor Geet told him . She didnt thought it's necessary to scare this poor soul. 

Geet quickly come forward seeing situation can get worse " kuch nahi ( nothing RishiRishi lets go enjoy the party " but before she go Maan held her hand tightly and dragged her to a corner ...

                   " what are you doing sir ? Sab dekh raha hai...( all watching us )  Leave my hand "...

     " what i am doing? what are you doing? Why did you bring that monkey here? What you want to prove? " Maan said angrily still not leaving her hand.... With great difficulty she come out from his grip

                     " his name is Rishi and i didn't bring him here to prove anything,  i just want to remind you about my condition and tell you how serious i am about it " she told him firmly not caring about his glare ..

       Maan's eyes blazed " listen to me carefully kuch bhi ho jaye( no matter what )  i will do what i want most and you can't stop me " ...

     " you are wrong sir. I am not here to stop you . I came because you want me to support you exchange of my marriage with Rishi that's all "

         Maan gave tight smile " marriage that too with that monkey huh that's not going to..." before he complete Sameera came there held his hand

      " what are you doing here Maan lets go people are waiting , let's do the big thing ".

     Geet gave a tight smile " yes sir you should go everyone is waiting for you ".

He gave her a last look and went with Sameera . She keep looking at their joint hands controlled her tears 'nahi Geet maat roh ( no Geet don't cry) . You can't cry for this man who give more importance to his revenge than his love '...

      She saw them going to the center.. She went closer,  looking at the guest finally Maan said " hello everyone thank you so much for coming here to celebrate my success but tonight i am not just celebrating the success of my business but also my personal life. So i want to share my happiness with you all. I would love to introduce you with the love of my life ,who is none other than " ...

    he turned to Sameera . Geet closed her eyes tight not able to see this , unknown to drop of tears fall but she wipe it harshly trying to make a brave face ...

        " Sameera " he called as she was holding his hand tightly,  looking at him with a big smile ..." leave my hand " Maan said with the look of no argument,  she gets confused but drop  her hand ...

He slowly went to Geet , took her hand literary dragged her with him .   Looking at curious  guests finally  announced loudly " Geet Handa".

          There is peace drop silent .. He added proudly " she is the girl i am crazy for. She is the one who stole my heart at first sight and she is the solo owner of MSK " .

        He looked at her lovingly "she is the one whom i love most ". He picked up her hand toward his lips and kissed her fingers slowly , looking back at the guest he declared

    " I'm very happy to share the news that very soon i am going to marry my lady love Geet" .

               Hearing his announcement two person thought the same ' it's can't be true' one sam who thought it must be her bad dream and Geet but for her it's the most beautiful dream of her life...

     Tears were flowing from her eyes and this time she didnt care to hide them ..." what happen ? Why this tears? " he looks worriedly at her fearing she may reject him again .

     Geet answered didn't believe all this " you..you really choosing  me !  "

                He smiled feeling content , wiping her tears he kissed her forehead with so much love ..

                  " no i choose US because i truly love you "

                        Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
490K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
382K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.5K 2.7K 73
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...