Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0064

495 18 0
By thedevilsdaughter300

___

Looking out the window, seeing  how quiet and peaceful it was outside. Seeing not a single drop of red was on the ground.

A small smirk made it to my lips and looked up at the moon.

" oh my sweet angel, how does it feel to see what you tried so hard to avoid be in my hands? Guess those small visits to them didn't work."

Seeing the moon brighten knowing she was listening to me.

About so say something else when I heard a knock at the door.Not saying anything as the door has opened and immediately knowing it was the witch.

" the spell, how long?"

" for a long while alpha" She quickly responded

I hummed and turned to her as she avoided eye contact.

" we only have a few days before we make our move, tell Apollo to prepare the pack for training..tell him to let Hazel tag along" I ordered

" of course alpha, I-I just have a question"

I hummed seeing her figure seemingly shrink.

" I-I wasn't going to ask but, why are we attacking that pack?"

I stayed silent for a moment. She fiddled with her fingers, seeing her looking anywhere but me.

" to kill them, to spark something in someone I know." I calmly said

Finally she made eye contact with me. Though she seemed to freeze in the process.

" not because of revenge, but something you wolves wouldn't understand. Something her and I have been doing for so long. I'm here to put an end to it"

I could see her eyes curious of who I walk talking about. A small grin came to my face as I slowly walked to her.

" I-I don't understand what does that pack-"

" They have everything to do with me. I wasn't asking for your opinion. I ask nothing more but for you to follow.." I paused for a moment and finally reached her

Being taller I bent down to her ear and spoke.

" unless you want to end up like those cocky bastard in the pit"

She froze. Pulling away watching her mouth quivering yet no sound was made. Slowly I released my scent to her.

Seeing tears start to appear, I felt myself reaching up to grab at her when a hand had touched mines. Immediately the smell of roses filled the room.

The girl had taken off into the room closing the door shut. The rooms lights turned off as I turned to the moon behind me, seeing it was much brighter.

" all because of you" I snarled

Not getting a reaction I let my scent out again hearing the faint whimpers from beyond the door.

" all because of you"

A sudden dark figure sat on the windowsill. Her eyes a bright green. Her silhouette was still, yet looked so graceful. The moon shown down at her, as if she was a god.

I growled and walked over seeing her eyes never leaving mines.

" they know" she simply spoke

A chill running down my spine as I knew what she meant. Not hearing her voice so long, it nearly felt odd to hear.

I stopped a few feet from her, a slight breeze entered the room. The moon becoming darker.

" I'll kill them. You've brought this on your self. You've brought this war down to them. You made the bet. I'll make you be pitiful as I am, and I'll rise. I'll be the one to be fed the most"

Scoffing as she didn't say anything I turned around ready to leave.

" you won't. We won't, yet we both will." she chuckled

" you, just you" I scoffed

Leaving the room and walking down the hall, my eyes glued down the hall.

Down the hall was a tall male. A cloth over his face as he calmly walked towards me. I stopped as I let him approach.

" I've told you, you're not allowed up here." I sternly spoke

" I know alpha but, Hazel she's asking for you-"

" gather the pack..tell them we will get ready for the upcoming upturn of the Blood Moon Pack. Whoever disobeys...put them in the pit and release Hazel in there" I simply ordered

He sighed and stopped in front of me.

" father she isn't an animal-"

Growling as quick movement sent him into quietness. His face was turned a bit, his hand in a defensive form but didn't stop me, seeing as there blood drip to his hand.

" Don't refer me to that tittle. Never was, never will be. As for Hazel. Put her in there and order her to kill them. Tell her they plotted on killing her for being from the blood moon pack."

He stayed silent and nodded. I could feel the shift in air. A small smirk forming, walking i bumped shoulders and spoke once more.

" if not..get the witch or Lizzy..I have no use of her anymore. Kill her"

Hearing a soft snarl come from him I continued knowing he wouldn't dare disobey.

Walking to the stairs I heard a familiar voice.

" where is my father?  I'm all cleaned up now."

" he's up there, but we are not allowed up there."

" don't go, he'll be mad"

Feeling the distress and the fear filling up the air I quickly spoke.

" haze-"

" Looking for me?" I smiled

They turned to me as the only light shined in their eyes was hers. A light that reminds him so much of her. A light he knew..he couldn't put out.

" oh, yes father—hello Apollo I was wondering what had happen to you" she shyly smiled

Sighing I kept walking down the steps hearing him just behind till we reached her.

Seeing her freckles and faded and live scars painted over her caramel skin. Her hair a bit damp and small braids here and there. Her eyes a piercing green yet she looked harmless.

" father?"

" you'd be a great warrior" I spoke

' under my control..'

" oh, the scars? I don't remember them..but the ones on my stomach and finger those..really bother me..." she said

She looked at her finger, as if a longing to know how it happened. Though a small memory placed of what did happen..to both.

" Hazel, for now..let's think of a way to get revenge" I softly smiled at her

She looked over and nodded.

" what are going to do? It may be a much bigger and strong pack-"

" remember I had almost killed her, if i could get enough protection and bring her out..we as a..family can finally Rest In Peace..Mason I do not know of"

I placed my hand on her shoulder seeing a sudden fire lit in them

" let's start planning, I'll do my best and even help you guys no matter what, father"

Pulling her into a hug, covering her face from everyone. The look of relief washed away and one of bright eyes and a lift of my lip.

Seeing them step back a few as I kept rubbing her back.

" I know you won't disappoint me" I smiled

She nodded as I began to walk and motioned for her and Apollo to follow.

' if any of you slip a word..I'll kill you and your families, filthy rouges you can't even act. Be a good dog and behave will you?'

' of course alpha..apologize'

" Apollo..group the pack now..we'll speak outside" I ordered

He bowed and walked ahead.

" let's feed you before we speak about the end of the Blood Moon."

She smiled bringing a disgust to my stomach.

' I'll end up killing you three anyway..isn't that right rose?'

____

His name btw means crow in Spanish 👍🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.5K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
205 3 30
Sapphire always felt like she was missing a big part of her life not knowing anything about her birth father. Tragedy strikes and her whole world...
3.5K 113 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...