𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⬥...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝She's a delicate little flower, hyung,❞ Jungkook grabs his leather jacket and slips it on. ❝And if anyone is... More

⬥ 00 ⬦
⬦ 01 ⬥
⬥ 02 ⬦
⬦ 03 ⬥
⬥ 04 ⬦
⬦ 05 ⬥
⬥ 06 ⬦
⬦ 07 ⬥
⬥ 08 ⬦
⬦ 09 ⬥
⬥ 10 ⬦
⬦ 11 ⬥
⬥ 12 ⬦
⬦ 13 ⬥
⬦ 15 ⬥
⬥ 16 ⬦
⬦ 17 ⬥
⬥ 18 ⬦
⬦ 19 ⬥

⬥ 14 ⬦

54.4K 2.2K 1.4K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"I really want you to meet my mom," You tell Jungkook over the phone. "She's not very supportive of us, but she's getting there. When she meets you I feel like she'll finally accept us."

"What about your dad?"

"I haven't had a proper conversation with him for over a week and a half," You sigh. "He hates me."

"I don't want your dad to hate you because of me."

"Jungkook, you're worth everything I'm going through. Sooner or later he'll get over it and accept that I'm with you."

"I love you, Y/N. I hope you know that."

"I do," You smile. "Are we still on for later?"

"Yes ma'am. The boys are excited to see the new movie."

You chuckle, "Jina's excited too but only because she gets to sit in her car with Namjoon alone.

"Namjoon's a wild one. I hope she can handle him." Jungkook laughs and you do too.

"Hey, I'm gonna go change. I'll call you when Jina's here to let you know we're heading out."

"Okay, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you."

You hang up the phone and walk over to your closet to find a cute outfit.

• • • •

"I just want to make it clear that I called dibs on her first," Jimin argues.

"But she likes me better. Is it really my fault?" Hoseok answers calmly.

"You're such a fucking–"

"Guys, the movie's about to start," Jin interrupts their quarrel. "Can we please just go sit?"

Everyone agrees and disperses into their cars.

"Those two are always arguing, I swear." Jungkook chuckles.

The opening of the movie begins to play, but you remember something.

"I forgot snacks," You open the door and get out of the car. "You want anything."

"Just popcorn," Jungkook digs into his pocket for his wallet.

"No, I've got it."

"I don't think so."

"Can you just let me pay for once? You always pay for everything."

"Yeah cause I'm the guy."

"Well, I don't care. Girls can do whatever guys can."

You close the car door and walk over to the restroom to check yourself really quick. You were fixing your shirt and your hair when someone walks in.

"How does it feel to be so stupid?"

You turn around, "Excuse me?"

"I mean seriously... I feel bad for you."

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"You might remember me from the race."

Of course.

"Right," You finally recognize her. "You're the girl that was flirting with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" She scoffs. "Either you don't know or you're actually dumb."

"What are you talking about you?"

She walks closer to you and circles around you slowly.

"You thinking Jungkook actually likes you." She chuckles bitterly. "I knew it was just a set up. Jeon Jungkook, the most popular and hottest greaser, would not have gone for you if it wasn't for him getting something out of it."

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about so..." You start to walk away but the words that leave her mouth stops you.

"You were a bet, honey." She tells you. "Everything that happened was all because of a bet."

You slowly turn to her.

"Why are you lying? I don't even know you."

"Oh, I wish I was lying," She lets out a fake sigh. "But I heard everything."

"What did you hear?" You ask in a small voice, scared of what she would say.

You didn't believe her—she didn't have any proof—but just the slightest thought of her being right terrified you.

"I think it was two nights?" She acts as if she can't remember. "No, three nights ago. I was sitting at Betsy's diner a table away from the 'Bangtan' boys or whatever they call themselves. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but they were speaking pretty loud."

"Can you just get to it?" You ask sternly.

She scoffs out a chuckle, "Well, he was talking about how you guys almost did it except his mom got home and interrupted."

Your lips part slightly in disbelief of what you were hearing. She couldn't be lying. How else would she know that?

"Yoongi told him how he could have gotten his $360. Then, Jungkook was talking about how he was done with the bet and that he really loves you and didn't want to hurt you."

Tears fill your eyes and you let out a shaky breath.

"Hey, but at least you know he called off the bet, right?" She says innocently. "I guess you did mean something to him."

You shake your head and storm out of the restroom. You stop outside the door and let all the tears you were holding in fall. Sobs left your lips and you cover your mouth. You try to steady your breath as you dry your tears.

He wouldn't, right?

You look over at his car.

I can't look at him. I can't.

You run out of the movie theater and to your house.

You slam the front door shut. Walking into the kitchen you notice a note on the table.

Inah and Jae are out eating somewhere, dad's still at work, and I went to my friends. I'll be back soon. Love you!

-Mom

You crumble the note up and throw it away.

• • • •

Jungkook interrupts Jina's and Namjoon's make-out session by tapping on the drivers window. Namjoon looks over and rolls his eyes before rolling down his window.

"This better be good, JK."

"Have you guys seen Y/N?" Jungkook asks in a worried tone. "I've looked everywhere for her and she's not here."

"What? What do you mean?" Jina asks.

"I think she left."

"Why would she leave?"

"I don't know," Jungkook scratches the back of his head. "Can you check the girls restroom? I'm gonna go check if she's at her house."

"Yeah, sure."

The loud knock on the door startles you. You quickly dry your tears and go to open it.

"You're home?" Jungkook questions in confusion. "Why did you leave?"

You couldn't bare looking at him. Tears fall from your eyes and Jungkook cups the sides of your jaw.

"Sweets, what's wrong?"

You shake your head as you continue to sob. Jungkook tries to pull you into his chest but you push away.

"Don't!"

"Y/N?"

A few more sobs escape your lips before you ask, "Was I a bet?"

Jungkook feels his head sink to his stomach, both because you found out about his stupidest choice and because all the tears that were falling were caused by him.

"Baby–"

"Don't call me that!" You shout at him. "Answer my question. Was I a bet?"

Jungkook inhales deeply, "It wasn't like that at first."

You let out a hurt chuckle and try to turn away from him but he grabs your upper arms.

"I genuinely liked you and wanted to take you out when I asked you, but when the boys found out they said they would pay me $60 each if I took your virginity. I was stupid and agreed but I called off the bet."

"And that makes it any better?!"

"N-No, but—"

"There was still a moment where you thought of me as an object! As something you could get money off of!"

"Y/N..."

"Tell me that isn't true. Why else would you accept that bet?"

Jungkook looks down, "I felt horrible when I agreed."

You scoff and look away. Jungkook looks up and cups your face to make you look at him.

"Y/N, you know I love you so much."

"Don't lie to me," You sob.

"I'm not, baby, I swear I'm not." Jungkook leans down and kisses your cheek before he trails kisses all the way to your lips.

"No!" You push him off. "You can't just come here and think kisses will make everything better!"

"Y/N," He says softly. "I'm so sorry. I'm an asshole for even agreeing to the bet in the first place."

"God," You run your hands through your hair and groan in disgust. "I gave you my virginity. I was happy you were my first and you were happy because you knew you were getting money out of it."

"No, Y/N. I swear I called it off before you even slept with me. I slept with you because I love you. Because you mean so much to me."

"Get out," You order softly.

"What? Y/N no–"

"I don't want to see you right now. I can't see you right now. I just need time."

You notice how he doesn't move and you speak again, "Please Jungkook. If you really love me you would leave right now."

Jungkook nods slowly, "Okay."

He walks to the front door and opens it. He turns to you.

"I love you so much. I really do. Please don't forget that." Jungkook reminds before leaving you by yourself.

• • • •

"I'm home!" Your mother calls from the door.

She walks into the living room and looks over at you wrapped around in a blanket on the couch. "Hey, honey." She walks over and sits next to you.

"Hi mom." You answer softly.

Your mother notices your puffy eyes.

"What's wrong?"

You sit up straight and look at her. Your eyes immediately fill with tears.

"Dad was right, mom. Jungkook's just another greaser that wanted to get the girl into bed."

Your mother's eyes sadden and she pulls you into her arms.

"Oh, my love," She whispers. "I'm so sorry. As a mom... I never want to hear that." She slightly pulls away to look at you. "Did he?"

It seemed impossible, but you start to cry even harder. Your mother sighs in disappointment knowing the answer to her question. She hugs you tighter and you sob in her arms.

════∘◦ ⬥ ◦ ⬦ ◦ ⬥ ◦∘ ════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 548 37
너희 사진을 보고 있어도 보고 싶다 Though I look at your photo Miss you a lot BTS - spring day Feeling soft? Read these <3 ♀= fangirls ♂= fanboys ⚥ = everyone 🧸 en...
29.3K 891 12
ksj/knj myg/pjm kth/jjk The night of his 20th birthday, Hoseok has an idea that changes Bangtan forever. The shortest road towards happiness is thr...
132K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...
67.6K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...