𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗�...

By xxomultifandomxoo

Who knew Bellatrix would ever fall for a Weasley ! {marauders era-golden trio era} {Bellatrix X fem! OC} More

Potions Partners
Threats
Confusion
Hogsmeade
Angry Marlene
Kiss
Confession
Don't Hurt My Friends
Everybody Knows
Quidditch Match
Presents
Leaving For Christmas
Announcement
Now I Just Want To Do It Even More
Weird Flirt
The Champions
Jealous
The First Task
Victory Party
Break Up
A Date .... Except Not Really
Wretched Dress
Yule Ball Part 1
Yule Ball Part 2
The Reason

Broken Record

5.9K 195 13
By xxomultifandomxoo

Amy's POV

I walked towards just outside the Forbidden Forest where our class met for Care of Magical Creatures and stood next to Alice whom was also in this class .

"Amy what happened at lunch?"

"Uh Black kissed me?"

"Well yes but why?"

"We are in a secret relationship"

I don't think Bellatrix could threaten using the cruciartus curse on my friends If anyone found out anymore considering she basically told or should I say showed the whole school our not so secret relationship.

"Amy—"

"Look Alice I know what you was going to say 'she's dangerous' but I can handle her trust me"

"It's not you I don't trust it's her but your one of my closest friends and I will accept whoever you choose to be with. Just don't change please"

"Of course I won't change I'm still the same Amy and I plan to stay that way"

"Well right now I think you have something else to deal with"

I noticed Alice's eyes looking behind me which caused me to turn around only too see my brother Arthur walking towards me with a angry expression which wasn't common as he was rarely angry at anybody unless they were Slytherin but I guess this is a Slytherin related issue .

"Amy what on Earth was that at lunch"

"What did it look like Arthur?"

"She's a Slytherin"

"Im a Gryffindor"

"Exactly and she's cruel your not"

"What do you want me to say?"

"That it's not true"

I remained silent as it certainly was true which would be much to Arthur's dismay .

"You know our family won't like it"
Arthur continued

"Arthur we have a very forgiving family"

"Yes but Black is showing no sign of redemption. She's evil"

"God the amount of people that have told me she's not going to change is becoming a broken record"

"Everyone is saying it because it's true"

"I know it's true"

I walked away wanting nothing more to do with that conversation as I was getting tired of repeating the same words to everyone And everyone repeating the same words to me .

After two long hours the lesson finally came to a end I was rather disappointed at the fact that nobody had come across a Threstral not that it shocked me as I had been told that they was invisible until one had seen and understood death .

I walked through the corridors getting many glances my way I clenched my teeth as I knew it was because of events of earlier on in the day .

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?"

I shouted getting sick of all the stares aimed my way .

I heard steps running after me and turned to see Lily .

"Bloody hell Amy what was that about?"

"I'm sick of all the stares"

"Can you really blame them?"

"No I guess not"

"I knew you liked her and vice versa I knew it"

"Well at least your not banging on about how dangerous she is"

"I feel like you already know that so I don't deem it nessacary to be like the millionth person to tell you that"

"Not quite millionth but it certainly feels that way"

******************

The week went by uneventful . Finally the stares had died down but I still got the odd glance every now and then so had Bellatrix judging by what she had told me .

Bellatrix and I had been getting along suprisingly with no arguments but that didn't mean no sarcastic comments because we wouldn't be us without them .

The one thing I didn't understand though was how the Slytherins hadn't done anything to me or at least said anything to me . It made me nervous as I had a feeling they was planning something .

However today was Saturday which meant first Quidditch match of the year and it was against Slytherin .

I had a bad feeling about this match so at breakfast I just stared at my plate nervously .

"Aren't you going to eat Amy?"
James asked

"No I don't want to be sick I will just eat after"

Sirius grinned before saying

"You won't be sick . Are you daft ?"

I shot him a glare but he was right I won't be sick I was just incredibly nervous . I just didn't have a good feeling about this match .

"Oh shut up Sirius can't you see she's nervous"
Marlene interjected .

"Nervous ? Amy why are you nervous ? You was perfectly fine when taking Mclaggen's place last year besides your amazing i asked you for a reason"
James added .

"That match was against Hufflepuff last year"

"So your scared of Slytherins ?"

"NO of course not . I'm just scared of what they could be planning after recent events"

"What do you mean?"

"Lestrange looks like he wanted to tear me apart yet no Slytherin other than Bellatrix and Narcissa has muttered a word to me and they all looked beyond angry"

"My dear cousin Bellatrix probably made sure they left you alone . I don't know if you've realised but she can be rather threatening"

Sirius added with gritted teeth as it was a known fact that Bellatrix Black and Sirius Black hated each other with a passion .

"Yeah Sirius is right I'm sure you will be fine Amy and if they hurt you in any way we will hex them into oblivion"

"I will be joining you in the hexing into oblivion part"

I looked up to glance at Bellatrix who had seemed to be trying to get my attention .

I have her a look gesturing to her that I couldn't understand what she was trying to say to me . She rolled her eyes before shaking her head from side to side . Was she trying to tell me not to do the quidditch match ? I shrugged as if too tell her I couldn't drop out now which caused her to send me a worried glance .

This only increased my nervousness as now there was a 99.9% chance that the Slytherin's were going to try something or at least Bellatrix thought they were .

"Amy it's time to go"
Sirius said .

I got up to follow him and James to the Quidditch Pitch to get ready for the match .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.1K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
556 51 8
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
64.4K 2.1K 41
harry potter marauder's era ─ golden era ❝ we can only be who we are, but we can choose who that is. ❞ multiple love interests x fem!oc abrokefangir...
2.5K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...