Just A Competition Right? (A...

Bởi 1Direction69

Xem Thêm

Chapter One- Amanda's POV
Chappie 2- Taylor!:)
Chapter Three- Amanda's POV
CHAPPIE 4- TAYLOR
Chapter Five- Amanda's POV
Chappie 6- TAYLOR!!
Chapter Seven- Amanda's POV
Chappie 8- TAYLOR!!:)
Chapter Nine- Amanda's POV
Chappie 10- Taylor
Chapter Eleven- Amanda's POV
Chappie 12- Taylor
AUTHORS NOTE SORRY!!
Chapter Thirteen- Amanda's POV
Chapter Fifteen- Amanda's POV
Chapter 16- Taylor!:)
Chapter 17- Taylor!
Just a Little Update..:)
Chapter 18 (Amanda's POV)
Chapter 19- Taylor!
The End

Chappie 14- Taylor!:)

168 6 6
Bởi 1Direction69

Taylor's P.O.V

I stare at Harry as he waves his arms around trying to get me to laugh at the joke he just told me. It was the worst ever, he pouts and I laugh a bit.

"Sure Niall what's up?" I hear Amanda's voice ring out, wait why is Niall at her and Harry's house? Harry tugs on my sleeve and I look at him, he pulls us to this bush type thing so we can watch them.

"Harry eavesdropping is bad!" I hiss, he rolls his eyes and tells me to be quiet. I hmph and glare at Niall and Amanda staring awkwardly at each other, Harry just shushed me! The nerves of that lad, erm incredibly SMEXY lad!

"Well you see I like this girl, whose not Cher. And you see I don't know what to do." Niall says, I'm sure everyone's eyes widen. I thought Niall and Cher were the perfect couple, like Tarry and Mayn? WAIT A SECOND! Niall said nothing about some girl, I'm going to have a little big chat with him!

"Well erm, do you like this girl more than Cher?" Amanda asks him, I can tell she's confused and feels a bit awkward. I would be to, having some guy that I used to like( maybe still like) ask me about his girl problems!

"Ya I'm in love with her.." He says trailing off, her face falls. So she never got over him as I thought! Wait.. Niall loves someone? GRR him and his stupid thought of keeping this from me!

"Well you should most definitely break up with Cher then, and erm tell this girl." Amanda says shakily, Niall nods and starts walking off. As soon as he's out of site I run up to a shocked Amanda. We walk up an her face drops, then becomes a tad bit angry.

"Were you two eavesdropping?" Amanda asks, gosh she's like the mommy direction in this family. I glance at Harry and grin, he raises an eyebrow.

"HARRY MADE ME!" I scream and run behind Amanda, Harry gives me the ' what was that' expression and I give him my innocent face.

"Taylor you can't blame Harry for everything.." She says, Harry laughs and I glare. Well why not? If I give him my puppy dog look, he'll do anything! Like the ice cream, he was being mean and made me not bring any money and then said I couldn't have Ice cream! So I gave him the puppy dog look and.... He got me ice cream.

"But he did in fact! I told him it was wrong and then he shushed me!" I say and Harry returns to glaring at me. Think about shushing me again Styles, I smirk at him and do the 'come at me bro ' thingy. He shakes his head in amusement and Amanda snaps her fingers, not my fault Harry is distracting!

"Anyway... Tay did you know Niall was in love with someone?" She asks, I shake my head.

"But when we get home, that boy is getting some of this! I'm gonna question him till he can't be questioned no more!" I say while cracking my knuckles all scary like. Instead of the reaction I had in mind they start laughing.

"Your going to question him?" Harry asks laughing. I pout and walk inside the house, ok rolling on the floor is a bit far.

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful-" My phone starts playing Harry's X-Factor audition. I look at the caller i.d while singing along to the song.

Hey Lou! -T

Hey Tay! Is Harry around?- L

Erm ya, why didn't you just call his phone?- T

He wouldnt pick up and I assumed you and him were hanging out.- L

Ya we just came over to his and Pandas and he's rolling around laughing about something. Which is why he didn't pick up.-T

Eh ok! Can I talk to him?- L

Sure Lou!- T

I walk over to Harry and give him the phone, I mouth Louis and he smiles. Him and Lou are the closest I've ever seen to lads get! It's like they're dating to be honest. I stand beside Harry boredly singing inside my head, stupid song that's stuck in there. Finally he's done and he hands it back to me.

"Lou wants me to hang out with him, well actually comfort him. He's feeling badly about something." He explains I nod and give him a quick kiss goodbye.

"PANDA!" I scream, her head pops out if the kitchen door and I skip happily to her.

"Yes Taylor?" She asks.

"I couldn't see you so I yelled to find youuuuu!" I say and sit on the counter watching her make herself a sandwich. She looks so concentrated!

"So Taylor where did Harry go?" She asks, I kind of flinch. I don't usually talk about Louis with her, but it's hard not to. Harry spends a lot of time with him and I spend a lot of time with Harry. So her asking where Harry is, usually involves me saying the forbidden name. Like Voldemort, LOUIS NAME IS LIKE VOLDEMORT!

"Erm be went out to comfort Louis." I say and I see her flinch a bit, and then a sort of guilty, amused, sad, confused and angry expression crosses her face.

"Oh." She says, one word. I sigh and nod, of course this makes everything awkward. That's when my phone rings... Again.

Hey Taylorrrr!- Z

TAYLOR!- M

Erm hey Monica and Zayn.- T

I have two questions for you, one are you with Panda and two are you busy?- M

PURPLE ELEPHANTS POOP PINK ICING.- T

What?-Z

What in the world... - M

Ya I'm with Panda, erm no were not busy. - T

Ok we are coming over!- Z

I didn't tell you where we are?- T

No you didn't, but we're amazing like that! -Z

Erm ok then. -T

I hang up and look at Panda.

"Hey panda, Monica and Zayn are coming over." I say just as the door opens and closes.

"Taylor." I hear Harry's voice, but it sounds like he's crying? I run into the living room and see him curled into the couch, sobbing.

"Harry! What's wrong babe?" I ask rubbing his back and then running my hand through his curls, for some reason that always calms him down. Soon he clams down enough to talk and I wait patiently.

"Louis snapped at me and I don't know what I did wrong! I just told him maybe Amanda wasn't the right girl for him and he slapped at me and said some hurtful things." Harry tells me and begins sobbing again.

So one thing you should know about me is.. Well you don't mess with my friends or people I love. I can't control what happens, or what might come out of my mouth.

"What?!" I almost scream. I'm seething at this point.

"Manda, come and comfort Harry! I'm going to have a talk with Louis." I say, Amanda walks and sits by Harry. I walk outside and ring Louis.

Hello?- L

Hey Louis, where are you?- T

Home why? And can you tell Harry I'm sorry?- L

No I can't cause I'm coming to see you. You can tell him yourself!- T

He won't answer. -L

Cause he's sobbing on the couch!- T

I hang up not wanting to hear his pathetic excuses and call a cab. Finally I arrive at his house and knock viciously on the door. He answers looking frantic.

"He's crying!?" He asks and I nod storming into his house. I turn in his living room and glare at him.

"Ok Louis, your little break up with Amanda was sad eh? Ok I understand that, but understand this. It's YOUR fault you guys broke up! They both said it was NOTHING and you still broke up with her. So don't blame it on ANYONE except yourself! So first you break up with Amanda, you freaking broke her heart! Then you make her life absolute hell, for what reason!?! And what did Harry ever do to you? He was comforting you and you slapped him! What the hell is wrong with you?!?! Until you apologize to Amanda, Harry and Niall, don't ever talk to me again." I say almost screaming, by now he's crying on the couch an I storm back out an go back home.

** I arrive at home and storm in. By now Monica, Zayn, Amanda, Harry, Niall and Liam are here.

"What's the matter?" Liam asks as a knock sounds on the door. I rip the door open and see a crying Louis there. I gesture for him to come in and storm over to the couch sitting by Harry who is still crying.

"Guys I have a few things that have been brought to my mind. Well Taylor just came over and had a talk with me, granted it was only her talking. Anyway she brought to my attention that I was being a douche, and I'm really sorry guys. Niall I'm so sorry for not believing you and being rude and I'm sorry for everything Ni." He says and waits for Niall's response. I smile that I got this to happen, something that was desperately needed.

"Oh course I forgive you Lou!" Niall's says happily and hugs him.

"Ok, now to Harry. Harry I'm sorry that I slapped you and said what I did to you, it was uncalled for. I'm really sorry and I really hope you forgive me because I really need you Haz. Your like my... Brother, I love you!"

He says some more tears falling down his face. Harry smiles and nods, then they both hug it out.

"Now Amanda, I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for breaking us up when there was no reason to! I was jealous and angry and stupid and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a douche about it afterward and making your life awful. I'm so sorry I'm such a douche." He ends staring at Amanda whose wide eyed and gaping. She never expected this, well none of us did. She stared at him for a full ten minutes before nodding. He jumped in the air and ran over and hugged her so tightly. She smiles a bit, I guess she wasn't used to affection yet.

"Well I guess Louis you can talk to me now!" I say, he laughs and hugs me.

"Thanks Tay, I really needed that talk." He says, I smile and nod. I guess a person can change after all.

** 1 week later **

I walk into Harry and Amanda's house singing at the top of my lungs.

"KITCHEN!" Harry yells from the kitchen obviously. I walk in there and smile, HE'S MAKING COOKIES! I steal some batter earning a glare from my boyfriend:)!

"Where's panda?" I ask, his eyes widen.

"You didn't hear?" He asks, I shake my head confusedly.

"Her and Louis are at the park together talking about stuff!" He says, I raise my eyebrows. What is this?!

"For serious?" I ask, he laughs and nods. WOWZA!

"When are they coming back?" I ask, he looks at a clock and smiles.

"Any minute now." He says and I nod. He puts the cookies in the oven and we go into the living room. I put a movie on and we cuddle on the couch. A couple minutes layer the door opens, it's Amanda. She looks panicked and confused.

"WHOAH what happened?" I ask. She stares at me, her jaw dropped.

"Louis asked me back out."

A/N- oooooooooohhhh! Well should they go back out? Pretty please with one Direction on top tell us what you want? NANDA? (Niall and Amanda) or LOUANDA? (Louis and Amanda) anywayssssss!!! How's everyone doing? Is it all good wherever you may be? I hope so. Lol! Ok randommmm! Anyways I hope you liked it? Eh hint you should tell me? So... COMMENT! VOTE! Andddd FANN US! Love you!

-Taylor

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

59.5K 1.2K 56
"I'll survive. Somehow I always do." ©hlsxox_ b1 of the Forgotten Past series
4.4K 105 33
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013