Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0062

488 21 1
By thedevilsdaughter300

____

Still standing as lea could only pace around. Some guards and as well as a few other alphas.

" why have you even gathered us all here? It's a bit of a nuisance since I was getting ready for my bath" Salvador hissed

A rough sigh came from my father as he looked over to me.

Lea stayed standing as she fiddled with her hands. I then looked to Mason as he hugged his mate close.

' they've gotten closer from this' Marco spoke

'..bloodshed, Marco what if she's lying?'

' she just said she knew of us, didn't that tell you she's may be telling the truth..' he argued

' what if-'

" are you going to stand there or are we going to let them know why they are all here?" Father snarled

" what's going on Xavier?" Jax spoke

" I don't see the Luna anywhere? I wanted to see if she wanted to come to my pack for a little—wait..where's the Luna" Ross spoke

I felt the dip once again making me feel nauseous. Turning away for a second as a hand was placed on my shoulder.

' come on, you can do it. She'll come back. It's not like last time or mother. She will be back..you just have to put effort this time in finding her, It's up to you'

" she's gone" I spoke

" What!?" Jax spoke

" Hazel was taken, I need your help. Lea knows something that can help us, I just want your help to find her and get her back"

My back was to everyone as I couldn't face them yet.

" how? How do you think we can help when we don't even associate much with you, let alone help you find your lost mate?" Salvador spoke

" alpha Jack, heard of that name?" Lea spoke

" a few years back but nothing much comes to mind" Venus spoke

I turn around and looked to see Lea was already looking at me.

" repeat what you said Lea"

She nodded and walked closer to the table and faced the rest.

" the tale of the two wolves. A short tale told to simply control your self but what if those two split in becoming real-"

" it is, your self and the body of the animal we have" Salvador scoffed

" it's not like that...it's far more worse. They grew to become strong and greedy. Yet they somehow mated and made a copy of each other... Jack is who is the greedy one. He wants to prove he's the strongest-"

" I don't believe a word this lady has to say! You're telling me those two came from a tale that we tell kids? It's not even said much anymore-"

"Just listen!!" Mason snarled

The room had fallen quiet as his scent was suddenly released. The scent of ashes, though it wasn't as strong as Hazel. I wrinkled my nose as others backed up.

" all this time we've been trying to find out why he's killed so many and hunting us like rabbits and I've finally had some type of closure to know, even if it sounds stupid it at least give me a damn idea of what I am. Just a pawn for two wolves to see who wins" he scoffed

I could see the tears swelling up. Hearing a whimper erupt from his lips as he pulled away from his mate.

" just damn pawns"

I walked to him and pulled him into a hug. He growled a bit but I had let the scent of honey.

" we'll help, but how? Now that we know what they really are-"

"how does that help us find them" Venus spoke cutting off Ross

" I'm the answer to that" Lea said

" how?" Ross questioned

" this can't be real" Salvador mumbled

" Xavier...you're mother I know about her..I know why she ran. I know where she is now. Pawn after pawn is what you are. A game you never knew you were playing, and i'm here uninvited."

" uninvited?" Salvador scoffed

" just tell us how to find him" Mason snarled

" it's not so easy, but listen and do as I say and you'll see what I'm saying Xavier"

She locked eyes with me as her hair slowly rose.

" hold hands" she firmly spoke

" Lea..your hair" Mason spoke

" Hold Hands" she said once more

" do as she says, if she was a threat she would have killed me by now..but I still have a question" I spoke

She nodded to continue.

" my mother..why do you know of her"

A sudden warm smile came to her. Opening her hand waiting for someone to hold them.

I walked up to her holding one side as Mason came to the other.

" seriously? We believe this-"

Jax let a low growl come out and went to my side. Salvador rolled his eyes and walked to Mason. Slowly the other alphas including max, Ashley, and father.

We all looked to her as she closed her eyes.

" lea" Ashley spoke

" what are you" she questioned

Another smile came to her lips as she squeezed my hand.

" relax and close your eyes...I'm sorry Moores family"

My eyes widened about to call her out from my last name when a strong gust of wind erupted. For a moment it had felt as if I was in thin air but not moving or falling, simply staying in place.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I opened them once more. Though I wasn't in my office anymore but in an arena.

Shouts and calls of names I've never heard. The strong smell of wolves all over and laced with humans around.

Seeing a human walk past me with a bucket shaking it as others put something inside. Looking around I realized they were getting on something as they had a small bag of food.

Suddenly the arena went into a roar of cheers. Looking to what they were cheering for as I saw a wolf circling around. Question what was going on when I locked eyes briefly with them.

So cold to the bone yet brightly yellow. Her fangs slipped out from her mouth. Her fur stood on edge nearly making her bigger then she is.

" mom..?" I mumbled

Tan fur with brown and black spots all over. Her eyes stood out only hearing her distressed yet anxious growls.

A sudden hit of a bell rung as large gates had opened. Out came first a man I had recognized and seconds after Hazel.

My eyes widened seeing her slowly step out and a few feet from my mother. My heart sank knowing what was about to come.

" Lea stop stop I can't watch!" I shouted to her but no one responded or reaction

I tried to move but I was frozen in place.

I watched as both began to circle each other while snapping their jaws with much force.

A man stood in between them raising his hand and a large grin on his face.

" Ladies and Gents! Isn't this what you've waited for!?" He proudly spoke

Cheers roared out feeling the excitement but I felt otherwise.

" La Diabla VS The Beast Her Self, Athena!!" He shouted

' that's not her name! That's not my mothers Name!!'

Cheers roared once more as my eyes felt like watering. He started to walk back and walk to a bell.

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. Watching their eyes constrict as he gripped the rope tightly. The shouts of people around.

The ripping sound of the bell went through everyone's ears especially the two bellow. I watched as the bloodshed began. The growls and whimpers coming from both. The dirtiest fights between two trapped in an endless hole of life or death.

" STOP" I shouted but nothing happened

I continued to chant those words as the smell of blood rose. The feeling of anxiety and adrenaline running through mines and their bodies.

' I have kids I have to go back to..back off' mother spoke

I froze as I looked at her. They both had stopped for a moment staring at each other and panting. Blood dripping down from them yet they didn't care.

' I have a brother I have to find' Hazel snarled

' my kids!-'

' I'm living for him! They can live without a mother! Because I am. Watched in cold blood killed...I'm sorry I really am. But you challenge me first! And I don't back down..I apologize...I wish it was different' Hazel spoke

' Hazel...' Marco spoke

Mother let a loud growl as I felt it in my chest. She lunged at Hazel as they once again went into a series of biting and pulling and rolling. Dust would pick up as they moved. Blood painted the floor as those cheers wouldn't stop.

I watched as they both took life threatening bite till one stood.

Hazel stood over her. I could feel they both just wanted to end this match.

" End It!!" People cheered

' no please no' I thought

' just kill me already' mother spoke

Hazel stared for a moment before coming down to her and softly nudging her.

' you're a mother...so why don't I pretend to die'

My eyes widened at her suddenly change. She backed away and bowed her head to my mother.

' you said you wouldn't back down kid' mother scoffed

' it's damaging to kids to lose their mother...even if they didn't see her die'

Sudden boo's erupted from the crowd. Hazel had walked off when the man came to her. She made no eye contact to anyone simply the gate.

As she came closer so did the man. Realizing he had his fist bawled up and a knife in hand I felt my throat clogged. It felt as if i couldn't speak anymore.

Without a warning he plunged the knife into her side. Painful whimpers and growls came from Hazel as she backed up and looked at him.

" Kill Her! Now!" He shouted

He kicked her as Hazel looked over to my mother. Another kick to her side as she growled making her eyes change.

' No! Mia! Stop!!'

But I knew they couldn't hear me...

I could hear the words in hazels mind. The constant three letter word she couldn't control.

' kill kill kill'

A loud growl came from Hazel as she slowly made her way to my mother. My mouth still shut as I watched.

My mother simply looked at her nearly relieved. She slowly closed her eyes as Hazel had gotten closer and closer till her jaws wrapped around her neck.

' if you ever meet my kids...Hazel..tell them I'm watching over them' were her last words

Opening my mouth I shouted. Closing my eyes shut feeling the tears rushing down. Feeling oddly weak of knowing what had really happened, killed me.

" it's okay Xavier let it out man" Jax spoke

" my wife..died..from that rouges jaws?" Father spoke

I opened my eyes to see everyone was taken aback. I noticed I was on my knees as Jax rubbed my back.

" Hazel..killed our mother" Ashley whispered

Looking up seeing her eyes released a heavy amount of tears. Mason looked shocked as lea..she stood with a saddened look.

Though she was different this time. Her hair was not coiled and long but a large afro, as a dark green dress that was off the shoulders and hugged her body till the thighs and spit down on each one.

" w-what are you" I spoke drying my tears

" would you believe me if I said I was a witch?" Her voice had came out more softer and calm as it seems to have made me relax

" how is all this possible" Salvador spoke

" the myths and tales become real. Of course I am still related to Hazel and Mason..but I am still wolf" she calmly spoke

" Your Family Killed My Mate!!" My father shouted

" Again, this is a game you never knew you were playing. All those things he's done is all true, he's killed mounds, for how long? I don't know. I've only met him when my own sister had children-"

" So You Could Have Stopped All This!!" I blurted

She looked at me and shook her head.

" no, no I couldn't. Even if I am a witch..he killed my family. I could only stand and watch, because once your pride and joy is gone, what do you have to live for? Till I realized these two still had fight in them. I watched them days after days, because it's up to them to decide what the outcome will be" she spoke

" you speak as if Jack and their mother are gods" Venus points out

"..no, I'm speaking for what I've seen. I guess after seeing Hazel kill people in that arena and Mason in a loving pack..makes you think they can change who wins"

" but what is it for us? Nothing. Hazel and I are going to be broken and unsure of ourselves, not like now, not like ever. We aren't like father and mother..I still see her as good but that is her role, no? Im sick of these why questions for us but for them..a competition between two wolves to prove their point only to risk others lives...doesn't that sound bad each way" he snarled

He walked towards Lea his strides quick. Once in front of her they stood quiet for a moment.

" there is no way of finding her right now is there. No way of knowing till he's here..here with her and his pack. That's what you meant..a tale becoming true and ending with bloodshed. He's coming. And hazels with him..the one he choose to make a monster"

She gave him a sympathetic look and nodded. She looked to me as her lips went into a line.

" you have a war coming your way Alpha Xavier" she spoke

" a war that not even I know what will happen"

She turned around exiting the room, opening the door and ready to leave when she spoke to me once more.

' be the rouge you once were, because you are a pawn your self'

I tensed up and looked at father hearing the door close shut.

" mother..."

____

BOOM plot change!! Now you may say this doesn't make sense..but this was better then evil wolf dad and good mother...made no sense and didn't have really an explanation but this does 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 717 30
(BOOK 1) TOTAL WORDS: 38,626 *TW: Blood, gore, mentions of suicide, death, violence, etc.* 19 year old Hazel Hen is a witch and is sick of being lon...
565 120 35
[ U N E D I T E D V E R S I O N] ''We're running out of time! And you want me to leave you behind?....'' The soft silence engulfed the forest not a...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
267 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...