Dark Moon (ManxMan)

By -carmin

How do you tell someone who's in love with another person, you are mates? Aetos is a man of many attributes... More

00
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
😊News
Fan Art 😘

019

13.1K 908 252
By -carmin

Cobie is pacing now, his one hand resting on his stomach and the other on his hips.

"So only you and I can see it?"

Colson nods. "You've asked me this three times already, the answer is always the same. It's just you and I."

"Can you tell me who it is?" Cobie asked.

"For the third time, no." Colson says with a shake of the head. "I can't write the person's name either, nor can I spell it out."

"How about I mention names and then you tell me which one is which." Cobie says and Colson nods. He hadn't thought of that before. Maybe this was it. Maybe he could finally burst that son of a bitch's ass.

"Is it Gabriel?"

Colson snorts and shakes his head no.

"Erik?"

Colson shakes his head again. He sits comfortably on the bed and crossed his legs cross cross apple sauce.

"Am I getting close?" Cobie asks.

Not even a little bit, Colson thinks and then proceeds to tell his brother so. Cobie sighs, his hand still resting on his tummy.

"All this guessing is making me hungry."

Colson shakes his head at his brother. Every little thing makes him hungry. He's not even sure he could blame all the hunger on the twins his brother was carrying

"Do you want me to call Erik?"

"Already on it. Would you like something to eat too? He's getting me chicken from that Charcoal Chicken near Dyce."

"I'll have extreme spicy chicken with mushroom and lettuce." Colson replied. There were times where their  telepathy was not one of his favorite things in the world but now Cobie was using it to help him get food? He's giving it three gold stars.

"Okay back to it, is t Se Ju?"

"That man couldn't even hurt a fly."

"You do see him at training right?" Cobie asked.

"Did you see him play dress up with Kai? He wore that ridiculous tutu and had this pink fluffy wig on." Colson shot back, giggling as he remembered the doctor playing dress up with his child. Astir wolves were just big when it comes to their wolves, they also had big hearts, Colson had come to find out. He wasn't going to let the actions of one bad no good Beta ruin Astir's reputation.

"Okay let's try it this way. Is it an Alpha, Omega or Beta."

Colson grows tense, he doesn't notice it but his hand starts to shake and Cobie catches on to it. Cobie doesn't say anything by he does start listing the names of Betas... until.

"Michel."

Colson feels his throat tighten, black spots appearing in his vision. He was finding it hard to breathe and then all of a sudden, it goes dark. He doesn't know what even to do, he was shaking, he was scared. He was about to let go, give in to the dark when he hears someone call his name.

"Colly..." the person pleads. "Colly, follow the sound of my voice."

Colson doesn't understand what was happening or what he fuck the person was saying.

"Just follow the sound of my voice."  The person says and Cobie is that you? "I'm going to need you to mirror my breathing. Take one deep breath. Good. Take another. Good and now let it os one."

It takes a couple tries for Colson to open his eyes, to get his bearings. When he did he finds out they were not alone. Erik has joined them.

Cobie's eyes were a bright red. He looked so fucking pissed.

"Erik, get me my gun."

Erik doesn't argue, he just moves towards the closet and gets the gun. He walks out with a Golden Eagle pistol, Cobie checks for bullet and pulls off the safety, immediately matching out the room.

Colson and Erik quickly follow after him.

"Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" Cobie screamed, not looking back.

"He's going to kill him." Colson says, he's still shaking but he doesn't even know why. Was it because he was scared or something else?  He has been waiting for Cobie or for someone to find out and do something about Michel and now the time has come and it felt wrong.

They must have had their telepathy discussion because now Erik looked just as mad as his mate. Colson follows after them as they barbed into Michel's room.

When Colson sees Michel, he cowers back. He couldn't enter the room. And to make matters worse, Cobie had caught his movement. He just shoots at he Beta, aiming right for his side, his thigh and his shoulder.

"You fucking bastard!" Cobie scream, giving Michel a roundabout kick to his neck, making the Beta fall to his knees.

Erik doesn't straight up attack. He goes to stand beside Cobie and stared right at his Beta, listening to each tick of his Beta's heart.

"Did you touch Colson?"

The Beta had the audacity to look insulted. Colson has been joined at the door by some members of the pack while Gabriel just runs right into the room.

"Did you fucking touch my brother?!" Cobie screamed, finger pressed to the trigger, ready to pull at any given second.

"Never."

Erik tilts his head to the side while Cobie straight up hit the Beta with the butt of the gun. Colson briefly wondered why and how his brother had that much straight to bring a wolf to his knees and hit in the head.

"So he miraculously hit himself, gave himself bruises?"

Gabriel speaks up. "You don't know that! Colson doesn't act like a-"

"Bitch I dare you to complete that sentence!" Colson glared at Gabriel, his eyes burning full red, covering his sclera.

"Do you think I'd lie?" Colson speaks up, burning with anger. His fists folded to his sides. "You're a fucking wolf! Listen to my heart beat!"

Gabriel glared at Colson and walked closer, making Colson snort. Oh, so he didn't want to speak up against his Luna but he could fire shots at Colson like he was nothing.

"Did he ever tell you about the nighttime adventures we had while I was still here." Colson asked, his smile saccharine. He doesn't look over at Michel because he knows he would be crippled by fear.

If he couldn't fight against Michel, he could defend himself from someone blinded by love.

"There were times he even said he would mark me, make me his. Not you. That's where this all started." Colson admits, rolling his eyes at the hurt look on Gabriel's face.

Cobie meanwhile pressed the gun to Michels head.

"He's not lying." Erik speaks up. He doesn't turn around as he says. "Everyone besides Colson, leave." The rest of the pack members gathered by the door do leave but Gabriel stands his ground. He was dressed in a grey velvet thin strapped gown, face bare of make up.

"Gabriel..."

"He can't defend himself when there's a gun pressed to his head! How can we take the word of a stranger? Someone who is not pack?"

"Oh! Say that to my face! I dare you." Colson snaps back.

"I swear on my life, I didn't touch Colson. I didn't!" Michel says, looking at the ground. Cobie looks at his mate who nods.

"He's not lying."

"Then Colson is."

Colson looks up at the ceiling and prays to the goddess. He was so close to just jabbing something in Gabriel's heart, preferably a silver knife.

"Colson isn't lying. I don't need to be a wolf to know that." Cobie states, staring right at Gabriel with his eerie red eyes. He turns back to the Beta. "You are my husband's right hand and I've known your close to a year now. I want to believe you but my brother's reaction to your name and your presence isn't adding up."

The Beta nods.

"Michel." Erik squats, placing one hand on his Betas
's head. "Until we are sure, you're are going to be bound to this house, specifically your room."

"And so help me, if you're actually the one who hurt him and you are lying to me, I will gut you slowly like a fucking fish!"

Colson flinched at the word fish.

"I'll get Edna, she'll bind you here."

It felt really fucking wonderful to know they both had his back. Cobie pulls back the gun and stomps out of the room, he doesn't bother to glance at Gabriel.

Erik on the other hand looked like a disappointed father. He just looks at his Beta and then his brother. Not wanting to be left alone with Michel, Colson quickly walks out of the room before Erik could. To be in the safe side, he walks back to Erik and Cobie's room.

He finds his brother pacing again.

"You've got to calm down, stress is not good for the baby." Erik says. Cobie directs his still red eyes at his mate who just stared at him. "Fine."

Cobie says and takes a seat, hisneyes finally blue. Colson finally notices the brown bags with The Charcoal Chicken logo on it and he hands it to his brother who instantly tore into it. Dipping his chicken into the mayo before pushing it into his mouth.

"I don't like this. I'm seeing marks that no one else sees, we're seeing shadows and Colson is getting attacked." Cobie takes a big bite of the chicken and this time Colson doesn't bother stifling his chuckle.

"I'm fine. I heal."

"You're fine my ass." Cobie huffs.

"I've been sorting it." Colson says and that makes Cobie frowns. He gestured for Colson to move closer and Erik just watched the two brothers, he then moved towards the closet so he could give the brothers some semblance of privacy because he didn't want neither of them to be alone.

"I don't like it when you keep things from me. I thought we told each other everything." Cobie says with a small pout.

"I didn't mean to. I just couldn't say it and I kind of wanted to figure it out myself. You're pregnant, with twins and I didn't want to stress you."

"Well you not telling me and for me to find out it was Michel of all people stressed me out more." Cobie says.

"We deserved rest. After the shit with dad, we deserve to live happily and peacefully for thousands of years."

Cobie shakes his head. "That's not how life works, Colly."

"I know. I just didn't want to stress you. You're finally happy and I didn't want to ruin it with my problem."

Cobie sighs as he stares at his brother. "Aetos doesn't know does he?"

Colson shakes his head.

"Yeah, well, my husband might have already told him what happened. He should be here s-"

The door to the room burst open and Aetos storms in, fangs out, skin yellow and nails long. He looked ready to kill. Colson doesn't hesitate to get off the bed and make his way to his man.

"Aetos..."

The vampire turns his gaze to Colson, eyes red. "I'm fine. See..." Colson cups his vampire's face, looking right into Aetos' red eyes. "I'm fine. I'm really fine."

"He's not lying!" Cobie speaks up.

"I was there with him. He is fine." Erik adds.

"Come back to me, baby." Colson says softly, moving even closer to Aetos. The change was gradual but soon enough, the claws go in, the red eyes fade, the fangs slide back in and the yellow on his skin fades. "I'm fine. I'm here. I'm with you." Colson says, sealing his promise with a kiss.

Aetos holds onto him, kissing him hard and fast. Colson wants to get lost in it but they were in Cobie and Erik's room. He knows they were watching. He pulls back after a bit but doesn't step away from Aetos. They both turn back to Erik and Cobie who was polishing off the last of his chicken.

"Cobie is stress eating, I'm breathing, Erik might be hurt later but we are all good."

"How can you say that when Michel did that to you! He beat you up! He messed with your mind! For fuck sake, you couldn't even tell anyone he was the assailant and the last time you tried to, you had a panic a-"

Colson jabs his elbow into Aetos' side. Cobie narrowed his eyes as he looked between Colson and Aetos. Erik has joined him on the bed, holding out the cup of Tango out to Cobie who just leaned forward and sucked on the straw.

"Let me just kill him. It'd be fast and I'll make it painful too."

"No." Cobie and Erik chorus.

"Aside from being insulted by a b-"

Cobie clears his throat and shoots Colson a pointed look.

"Cobie asked him questions and Erik listened. He wasn't lying."

"But you and Cobie do that too. You know how to make your heartbeat stable enough that your lies can't be traced." Aetos replies, looking at Colson. Colson remembers what Gabriel had said and frowned. As if he had read Colson's mind, Aetos speaks up.

"Who insulted you?" He asked Colson, moving close enough that they were touching. The vampire looks away from Colson and turned to Cobie and his Alpha. "Who insulted Colson?"

"How about I tell you later and we just go home?" Colson says, one hand sliding up Aetos' chest and resting on the side of his neck. Aetos looks at him, his eyes searching for something, he must have found it because he sighs and his shoulders relax.

"You two can go home. I'll call Edna to bind Michel to his room and we'll investigate. Cobie and Colson thinks it's related to this Baba character that has been popping up."

"I want to be there every step of the way. If it really was Michel who touched Colson, I'm going to rip him apart with my fangs." Aetos tugs Colson closer, arm going around his waist and in the blink of an eye they were gone.

Colson holds onto his vampire, his eyes squeezed shut. Aetos really should be giving him a warning before doing this. The next time Colson opens his eyes, he was standing in front of their home. This was the second time he was calling it their home. It really was starting to feel like it was theirs and Pytor was the annoying roommate that never leaves.

Colson had to hold his breath for a bit to stabilize himself. When he does he glared at Aetos before walking into the house.

"Oh now you're angry with me?" Aetos yells.

"I told you not to do that without giving me a little warning!" Colson snaps back.

Aetos pushed his hands into his hair, looking bigger and angrier than Colson has ever seen him. He had on a black shirt, blue jeans and black boots. He looked good. He looked gorgeous, especially when he was angry.

"I want to go back there and just kill him."

Colson wants to do that too but it wasn't just his call to Make Michel after all was a respected member of the Astir pack, it was his, Cobie and Erik's decision and we'll. Aetos' now too.

"How about we do something that'll take our minds off this shitstorm." Colson says, taking off his coat and shoes. He takes off the sweater so he's left in his shirt and jeans, the house was warm.

"Do you mean s-"

"Get your head out of the gutter and join me in the kitchen. You always cook for me so now you get to try something I make. You can feel me up while I cook, if you like."

Colson smiles sweetly at Aetos
Over his shoulder. The vampire stared at Colson like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was putty in Colson's hand and everyone knows this. Colson walks over to the fridge and takes out the vegetables in the fridge and the pack of spaghetti. He takes out a pot, fills it with water and adds a small drop of oil and a pinch of salt before breaking the spaghetti into the pot.

Colson laughs softly when he feels Aetos press up behind him, his arms going around Colson's waist.

"You..."

"I'm making you Colson's Special Spaghetti. It's one of the few things I know how to cook and I do it so well." Colson brags, giggling a bit when he feels Aetos' lips on his neck, kissing and nipping.

"I hope you don't poison me."

"Please. I'd miss you too much." Colson says, staring down at Aetos' hands on him, he places his on them and pressed back a bit.

"That's the first time you admit you'll miss me."

"I figure I owe you a few truths." Colson admits, turning around in Aetos' arms, staring up at Aetos. His vampire looked calm, there's even a small hint of smile on his face and his eyes were the usual beautiful grey.

"So if I ask you if I can take you out for another date?"

"I'd say yes." Colson replies, locking his hands behind Aetos' neck. "I'd also say, it's my turn to take you out."

"We are going to be fine."

Colson goes on his toes, rubbing his nose against Aetos' nose. When he pulls back, he peppers kisses all over Aetos' face, smiling when he hears Aetos laugh.

"You're catching up." Colson finally replies.

"You're going to burn your food." Aetos says. He pressed a kiss to Colson's cheek and another to his temple.

"Forget the food. I have half the mind to ask you to take me up to your room and take care of me." Colson teased and Aetos' eyes flash red. The vampire flips off the stove and literally carries Colson up to his room, listening and loving every giggle Colson let out.

"You still haven't told me Who insulted you."

"I will if let me go on my knees for you."

So what did you think?

Vote.
Comment.
Share.

Leave your predictions below 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.6K 40
Seelie and Unseelie: two opposing fae courts with such a dark history that they've cut all ties between them. Affiliation with the other side in any...
268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
16K 839 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
1.2M 30.9K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...