First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

By Aleks_M_S

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... More

Before We Start...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE
A/N: I Swear to God...

12

251 10 0
By Aleks_M_S

"Aish, you're going to be the death of me." He sighed as he began to jog over to the stairs. "So childish."

~~~~~~~~

Ellie, obviously, got to the bottom first with Yoongi behind her. Ellie laughed as she stopped panting.

"You're the rotten egg!" She squealed. Yoongi groaned and accepted his defeat, nodding.

"I'm the rotten egg, Ellie." He smiled slightly. Ellie giggled and grabbed the boy's hand out f habit, pulling him through the tree that was covering the view of, what seemed to be, a beach. Ellie walked through first as Yoongi held it up for the girl, following behind her.

As she walked under, she gasped as she noticed where she was. It was indeed a beach, but it was a beach that she has never seen before. It was clear, clean and empty. Ellie looked over to Yoongi.

"Why is no-one here?" She asked. Yoongi chuckled.

"You sure ask a lot of questions, huh," Yoongi said as he ruffled the girl's hair, making her blush a bright pink. He chuckled at the reaction before continuing. "It's a private beach. My Father put it under my name a few months ago." Yoongi explained. Ellie nodded and looked around a little more.

Eventually, she noticed a palm tree that was hanging pretty low to the ground with an orange hammock swinging under it. 

She jumped up excited and ran up to the hammock and jumped on it, closing her eyes and giggling as she smelled the sea air.

Yoongi walked over to her and smiled, looking over the girl. She was pretty, just lying there, peacefully. Ellie opened her eyes and pecked the boy's nose. Yoongi's eyes widened as he watched the girl hastily jump off the comfy hammock and run for her life.

Yoongi smirked and ran after her, knowing full well that she was running the way he wanted her to.

As Yoongi continued to chase the girl, Ellie stopped in her tracks and walked over to the place that was clearly set up in silence. Yoongi was soon by her side, smiling as he wrapped an arm around the girl's waist, startling her.

"How do you like it?" Yoongi asked, looking over Ellie's facial expression which was soft and, clearly, happy. Ellie looked over at the boy and smiled brightly.

"It's amazing!" She cried out as she looked back to the setting.

Since the sun was already setting, it was even more beautiful. The pair has ran as far as the beach would go and there were patches of grass here and there. There was a small white boat and a wooden platform where you set the boats off to sea. 

Farther down, in the water, there was a small house-like structure. It was pretty and looked extremely romantic. It was made of wood but was clearly modern. Little did she know that that was the place where Yoongi had picked to confess his feelings. 

Ellie was about to pull away from the boy and run towards the hut like a little kid seeing a toy that they really want, but was stopped by the boy's grip tightening on her waist.

"Later," Yoongi whispered into the girl's ear. Ellie nodded and blushed at the deepness of the boy's voice. She let the boy pull her over to the boat. She sat inside and waited for Yoongi, watching him as he pushed the small, white boat into the water, grabbing the oars from under it and hopping in opposite the girl.

He paddled to the middle of the sea. The water was clear and the wind was calm, so the boat didn't rock and it was easier for Ellie to look down at all the fish that swam around them.

Ellie looked up at the boy and narrowed her eyes.

"Did you plan all this?" She questioned. Yoongi smiled at the girl, not answering her question in any way, shape or form. Ellie narrowed her eyes further. "Did you plan this?" She asked again. Yoongi sighed and nodded his head.

"I planned this part." He smiled a little sheepishly. Ellie rolled her eyes and leaned back. She looked unhappy. "Is it that bad? Do you not like it?" Yoongi asked, worried that his plan didn't work. Ellie blushed as she thought about why she was a little upset.

"It's just that I don't want you to go out of your way for someone like me..." Ellie paused, looking down at the barely visible fish. It was night. "I don't deserve this." Ellie finished as she shrugged. Yoongi frowned and scooted closer to the girl, fixing her hair.

"You deserve all of this and so much more. Don't worry, okay?" Yoongi smiled, while Ellie looked unconvinced still. "I enjoyed planning all this." He smiled. Ellie looked into his eyes, finding nothing but love and sincerity. She smiled back and nodded.

"Okay then." She sighed happily. "How about we head back to shore and show me that little hut?" Ellie suggested as she looked over to where the little house is. Yoongi smiled and nodded, paddling back to shore.

Once there, he helped the girl out and took her hand, leading her slowly to the hut, while starting a conversation about something random.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself so far," Yoongi said, helping the girl onto the platform of the small hut on the water. Ellie nodded in return and smiled.

"Of course I am. This place is really amazing." She smiled and walked inside the house, looking around. It was pretty empty besides a small bunk bed and a few paintings decorating the walls. Ellie sat down on the small carpet on the floor and looked around with a smile playing across her features.

Yoongi took a deep breath and sat down. He faced the girl and closed his eyes.

"I need to tell you something," Yoongi said nervously, peaking one of his eyes open, noticing how Ellie has sat up to listen to him.

"Yeah?" She asked. She seemed worried about the sudden nervousness of the boy. "You okay?" She questioned. Yoongi nodded in return, gulped and opened his eyes.

"All I want to say is that I really like you." Yoongi blurted quickly, afraid of the girl's reaction. Ellie smiled and began to fidget with her fingers.

"Well, if it's about that, I already knew." Ellie smiled widely. Yoongi's eyes widened.

"You did?" He asked, a little afraid but mostly confused and curious.

"You said that you wanted to show this place to your first love..." Ellie paused. "And you're showing it to me." She giggled. Yoongi heaved a sigh of relief. Thank god he didn't say anything stupid that would give it away, at least it was something sweet. Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah... Guess that give it away." Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck, refusing to meet the girl's eyes. Ellie noticed and sighed.

"If this helps with all of this awkwardness and shyness that appeared out of nowhere," Ellie paused for a second. "I really like you too." Ellie smiled as Yoongi looked up at her.

"Really?" He asked. Ellie smiled and nodded.

"Really." She replied. Yoongi nodded and jumped up.

"I should get you home..." He said wearily. Ellie nodded, a little sadly. She stood up slowly and followed Yoongi out of the woods and slowly into town and finally into their neighbourhood. Yoongi walked Ellie to her front door.

"I really had fun," Ellie said. "I hope we can have more... dates like these." She smiled sweetly and opened the front door.

Before her foot could enter the boredness of her house, Yoongi took the girl's hand, spun her around and kissed her lips.

About two seconds later, Yoongi pulled away from the girl and smiled in accomplishment.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow!" Yoongi called before waving and leaving the girl's front porch. Ellie, on the other hand, walked into her house and fell to the floor in shock.

"Is this a dream?"      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 26 1
Small slice-of-life scenes in non-chronological order that describe the slow growth of your relationship, started as a friends-with-benefits affair...
13.6K 1.8K 19
"So, no relationship for you?" I asked. "Nah, I'm not into that kind of lovey-dovey thingy." He said nonchalantly. "What about friends with benefit...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...