The Virgin Sacrifice ✔ (COMPL...

Od chapterbangtan

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying your highness. This is my true form, I am just a mere human... Více

Book Trailer
PROLOGUE
First Muster: Chapter 1
First Muster: Chapter 2
First Muster: Chapter 3
First Muster: Chapter 4
First Muster: Chapter 5
First Muster: Chapter 6
First Muster: Chapter 7
First Muster: Chapter 8
First Muster: Chapter 9
First Muster: Chapter 10
First Muster: Chapter 11
First Muster: Chapter 12
First Muster: Chapter 13
First Muster: Chapter 14
First Muster: Chapter 15
First Muster: Chapter 16
First Muster: Chapter 17
First Muster: Chapter 18
First Muster: Chapter 20
First Muster: Chapter 21
First Muster: Chapter 22
Update
First Muster: Chapter 23
First Muster: Chapter 24
First Muster: Chapter 25
Second Muster: Chapter 26
Second Muster: Chapter 27
Second Muster: Chapter 28
Second Muster: Chapter 29
Second Muster: Chapter 30
Second Muster: Chapter 31
Second Muster: Chapter 32
Second Muster: Chapter 33
Second Muster: Chapter 34
Second Muster: Chapter 35
Second Muster: Chapter 36
Second Muster: Chapter 37
Second Muster: Chapter 38
Second Muster: Chapter 39
Second Muster: Chapter 40
Second Muster: Chapter 41
Second Muster: Chapter 42
Second Muster: Chapter 43
Second Muster: Chapter 44
Second Muster: Chapter 45
Second Muster: Chapter 46
Second Muster: Chapter 47
Second Muster: Chapter 48
Second Muster: Chapter 49
Second Muster: Chapter 50
Third Muster: Chapter 51
Third Muster: Chapter 52
Third Muster: Chapter 53
Third Muster: Chapter 54
Third Muster: Chapter 55
Third Muster: Chapter 56
Third Muster: Chapter 57
Third Muster: Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Lumiére Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Royals of the South Sneak Peak

First Muster: Chapter 19

819 62 13
Od chapterbangtan

***

Yeora clutches the box close to her chest. The box that contains the garment she has sewn for Jimin. She passes by a large window on her way to his solar when she notices the waters in the Lagoon are bright in color again. The Lagoon is radiating light making the whole forest light up too. Her eyes tries to squint into focus but she couldn't see any further here.

The moon is up and stars are a lot more visible tonight so maybe she could go for a walk there with Hosoek later. She decides to proceed to the king's solar. She was about to knock but the door is left ajar creating a streak of light escape from the inside. She peeked through the small space amd she saw Mihyeon naked on Jimin's table while he thrusts into her.

All that she could hear is their hard breathing and Mihyeon moaning out his name. Although her stomach is already swollen, she still looks beautiful and all. Her heart shatters and she tries her best to smile.

They're going to be a family now. I should just leave them alone.

She spike to her houghts which Jimin heard in an instant. He pulls out of Mihyeon and truned to look around but Yeora isn't anywhere. He knew she's just close so he picked up his robe on the floor and wore it. He isn't even listening to Mihyeon who's protesting.

He opened his door and saw a box on the floor. He looked down the hallway but they're now empty. But Yeora is just behind the post who's covering her mouth from making a sob escape her mouth.

Jimim picks up the box and opens it to reveal a small envelope and a soft garment folded neatly inside. He closes the box and enters his solar.

"Leave," he signals Mihyeon.

"What?!" Mihyeon screams incredelously.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Jimin is already stressed out.

"Aren't we going to finish what we've started?" she prodded.

"I SAID LEAVE!" Jimin growled making Mihyeon obey in an instant.

Mihyeon scurried out of his solar nervously.

Jimin sat on his bed and opened the box once more. His hand wnet straight to the envelope and opened it.

Your majesty, I would love to meet you tomorrow night in your solar. I have something to tell you. I would love you to wear this garment I've made only for you.

-Yeora

The king is clueless what Yeora has to say but he'll just have to know tomorrow night. His hand graze the soft fabric that's in the box and lifted it up. It's a white top with diamond Hoseok gave her and a white dress pants to pair with. Yeora pleaded the head seamstress to tell her the king's measurents amd she did gave her what she was asking for.

Yeora wanted something modern but etherial as well. She knew the king would look good on that so she made it to the point where she almost haven't sleep just to finish the garment.

Jimin smiled at the white top he's holding. No one has ever sewn him garments as a gift. So receiving one is very much appreciated by him.

--

Jungkook swims into the lagoon where Taehyung is held as captive. The lagoon lights up, the elders couldn't control Taehyung as he thrashes around the water. He couldn't release himself. Taehyung growls at how the water is binding him and it's frustrating him the most.

"Stop tiring yourself, I just want to know who you are and who is Yeora," Jungkook warned but his hand waves in the air and the waters tighten around him making him howl in pain.

Taehyung chuckles and sneers at him.

"You don't have to know me," he glares at the merprince.

Jungkook seems to be painstakingly patient to the unknown vampire he just held captive. He grips Taehyung's chin and forced him to look onto his eyes amd when Taehyung's ocean blue eyes meets his electric purple ones, a current ran through both their bodies and they both found themselves looking away instantly.

Jungkook growls lowly at the disorientation he just experienced and snapped his head to where Taehyung is still bound.

"Let me go young prince and I promise to spare your life," Taehyung offered.

Jungkook merely scoffs.

"I could just kill you and take all you have," his sharp sword came into view from the waters and he pointed it directly into Taehyung's neck.

The tip of the blade slightly draws a shallow wound on his neck making him hiss. Jungkook was about to drive the sword further when he felt someone's cold hand grip his neck.

"I would't if I were you," the voice whispered making Jungkook gulp.

He slowly transformed his sword into water again and dropped his hand to his side.

"Why do you keep on showing up?" he mustered all his strength to go against the powerful vampire holding his neck.

"You're threatening my precious slave here prince Jungkook," she answered him with coldness in her voice.

Jungkook stiffens when he felt his neck being dragged off the water and into the dry shore.

Yeowang sunk her teeth into his neck and lapped the blood that she's drawing out from the punctures. Jungkook growls lowly but he can't do anything to stop her. Her touch is imobalizing and the feel of her lips and tongue on his smooth skin continuously send chills down his body.

Once satisfied, she lets go of Jungkook and licks her tongue before kissing him on the lips. She slides her tongue right in his mouth making Jungkook's eyes widen in shock. Her kiss is warm and disarming making him distracted. His control over Taehyung's water binds let lose.

Taehyung makes it for a run and disappeared into the shadows to hide.

Yeowang pulls from the kiss and tugs gently at Jungkook's lower lip.

"Be a good boy and keep this a secret,'' she whispers on his ear and before he knew it, Yeowang is gone when he opens his eyes.

His hands shake and his body ttemble at the thin snow Yeowang left. Jungkook's lips are swollen from the kiss and he's a again disoriented. He finds himself touching his lips and felt like he has been under a spell and that he'll never be free again. 

He screamed at the top of his lungs alarming Jimin who's already about to sleep. The king immediately ran to Jungkook and in a speed of time, Jimin grips his forearm.

"Jungkook," Jimin whispered in alarm.

He can see the merprince's precious blood trickling down his bare chest. Jungkook is heaving, his eyes stormy and cloudy. His lips swollen and his fists are balled.

"What happened?" he asked the younger vampire.

"Who did this to you?" he asked him again but Jungkook seemes to be too distracted by the fact that he can't even tell Jimin what actually happened.

Taehyung watches from above the tree and smirks. He knew Yeowang is back to her human form and probably somewhere in the woods unconscious but he wouldn't dare move. Not while the king is nearby.

He saw both vampires leave the shore and he made sure their scent is gone before he makes a move. He then follows Yeora's scent and there she is, laying unconscious on the soft grass 10 feet away from the lagoon. His blue eyes focuses on her lips that are still stained with the merman's blood and sighed.

"Atleast she gets a few weeks of strength. She's safe for now," he mutters.

"For now," Jennie repeats.

Taehyung whipped his head to his ex lover who's floating above the ground. She tilts her head to the side with a disapproving look.

"How stupid are you really? You were nearly killed by Jungkook," she snapped at Taehyung who completely forgot about Yeora.

"H—"

"Shush, it's not the right time to argue Tae. Go get her before Jimin gets a whift of her scent," she pushes Taehyung off the branch causing him to fall on the ground hard.

A loud groan can be heard from below and when he looked up to protest, she's already gone.

"Fuck," he silently cursed and went straight to Yeora.

•••

Unedited

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2K 187 18
Their marriage was nothing but pretence...nothing but a deal...nothing but a sacrifice for mere desire to be rich. For the world outside they were a...
10.5K 547 28
[GOING ON] "Please don't kill me." "Can't kill you dove, because I am addicted to you, your eyes, your soul, your body, your everything belongs to...
9.2K 550 43
I'm not a bad person, Jimin, nor a good one, but I think I don't deserve to be humiliated like this. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thank yo...
100K 7.1K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...