Redemption: Goku's Story (COM...

By Villalba376

In this story, Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, has just finished a SHIELD mission and was heading back to... More

Prologue
Training with a Soldier and Assassin
Meeting Sam Wilson. Unexpected Attack
Chased by Shield
Rescue Mission
Stopping Project Insight
Meeting with the Avengers
Near Reemerging
Peace in our time
Confrontation. Facing the Hulk
Meeting Clint's Family. Facing Ultron
Meeting Vision. Sokovia
Sokovia Battle Part 2
Conversation
A gift from Asgard
Lagos Mission
He must not know about this
What's Going On?! Secrets Revealed
Reality Hits
Not an Update
A/N
What are these Orbs?
Success
Wakanda?
Training. Rescuing my family (EDITED)
Blast from the Past
Battle Of Wakanda
The Snap. It's all my fault
It's too late. Lost Hope
Goku's Grief
5 Years Later
Professor Hulk. Reunion.
Getting the Stones.
Battle For Earth. Assemble
Epilogue

A Young Boy with a monkey tail

3.1K 51 14
By Villalba376

After a long day and successfully completing a mission, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, was heading back to SHIELD Headquarters with some crew members with him. It was in the late afternoon, as they were flying back in a jet.

Rogers: The mission was successful, Agent Hill. Tell Fury that were coming back.

Maria: You got it, Rogers. See you soon.

Steve cuts the comm as he looks at the window of the jet, looking at the peaceful forest below them as he smiles. But, as he turns around, he sees something unusual, as he gets closer to the window to see clearly.

Pilot: Something wrong, Cap?

Steve: I thought I saw something odd. *He semi-closed his eyes to see closely* There.

He points to what he sees as he and the pilot were stunned to see a large crater in the middle of the forest. The others managed to see what was going on.

Soldier: Must've been a bomb, Cap.

Steve: From what I've seen, that does not look like it was the cause of a bomb. *He contacts Agent Hill* Agent Hill.

Maria: Yes, Rogers?

Steve: We found something unusual: large crater in the center of the forest below us, and it doesn't look like it came from a bomb. We're going down to investigate.

Maria: I want some reinforcement?

Steve: No, I think we could handle it.

Maria: Ok.

The jet flies down as it lands near an open area, away from the trees and close to the crater. Cap and his crew went to the crater as he looks around it.

Cap: I'm going down to see what was the cause of it. The rest of you, search the forest. See if there any causalities if someone was near where the crate was.

They nodded as they separate and Steve slides down the crater until he sees a strange object at the bottom. It was a sphere-shaped pod with a circular window on the front with an open door. He looks inside and sees that no one is inside the pod, giving him the suspicion that someone or something had got out of the pod and is somewhere around the forest.

Rogers climbs back up as some of the crew that stayed there were waiting for him.

Crew member: What was it, Cap?

Steve: As you call it, a UFO is what caused the crater. And no one was inside.

Crew member 2: What?! An alien ship with no one inside?!

Steve: Yes, and judging the crater, it hasn't been too long there, so the individual of the pod could be near. We need to find it.

They nodded as they head to the forest, while they told the others about what they found.

*In the forest*

The other crew members were looking for any people, but they couldn't find anyone. Then, they were told that someone could be near that is from the know confirmed space pod. He looked around, seeing no one around the trees and leaves, until a 'whoosh' was heard, followed with a quick breeze of air, that startled them. One held his gun and looks around, seeing no one near or what cause the wind.

He then turns around to see more trees and darkness, only to be knocked down by something quick, which cause the others to panic as they aim their guns and try to find the assailant. That proved nothing as one by one, they were knocked down and sent flying through trees as Steve and the rest appeared, only to see several soldiers unconscious.

The others aim their guns until Steve told them to stand down. He looks around the wooded area, trying to see the assailant.

Steve: Listen, we're not here to harm you or anything else like that. We don't want a fight to escalate, so please come out. We won't hurt you.

There was a long, quiet pause and Steve was wondering if the assailant ran off, until hears footsteps. He then sees a shadowy figure coming out of a bush and walking towards him, as he sighs in relief that the individual listened. But when he gets closer and away from darkness, Rogers was shocked by what he found. He sees a young boy, not even older than 10 with spiky black hair, an abnormal physique for his age, wearing a strange amor, and having a monkey tail.

The boy stares up at Steve as he tilts his head, while Steve was still shocked to see a young child out in the woods alone. He regains his composure as he turns to his crew.

Steve: Take the others back to the jet. I'll have a talk with him.

They nodded as they took the unconscious men back and Steve turns back to the young boy, who was still looking up at him.

Steve: Are you okay, kid? You're not hurt, are you?

The boy just tilts his head, like he didn't understand what he said as Steve wonders why he's not talking to him.

Steve: Can you speak english, young man?

The boy still stared at him, until he eyes widen in realization.

Kid: S-sorry. *sheepishly rubs the back of his head* I was figuring out what language you're speaking. And to answer your question, no I'm not hurt, but thank you for your concern.

Steve: *Kneels down to him* No problem, kiddo. But, how did you end up here and where are you, parents?

Kid: I came from that space pod that you found below that crater.

Steve: *stunned* So, you are a being from another world?

Kid: *nods* Yep, I came from a different planet, far away from this one, but *lowers his head* I don't have any parents anymore.

Steve: Why? What happened to them?

The kid still has his head down, not saying anything, but Rogers must've guessed what happens to the parents.

Steve: Hey, sorry for asking that question. Must be personal for yours.

Kiddo: It's okay, sir. You don't have to apologize.

Steve smiled at the boy's politeness as he stood up.

Kid: What's your name, sir?

Steve: Steve Rogers. And yours?

Kid: Kakarot.

Steve: Kako-what?

Kid: Ka-A-rot.

Steve: Sorry that I miss pronounce it. I never heard of a name like that.

Kid: It's okay, Steve. It can happen to anyone.

Steve just looks down at the kid, as he couldn't help but enjoy his kind personality and innocence. He was going to leave, but then he grew worried for Kakarot since he's just a young kid alone. He then sighs he looks down at Kakarot.

Steve: Hey, Kakarot, want to come with me?

Kakarot: Sure! It's far better than being in the woods alone.

Both started walking back to the jet as the others were inside, as they flew back to HQ.

*Later*

Once they made it to Headquarters, Steve and Kakarot were walking through the building to find Maria as some agents and employees were very confused about a young kid walking next to Captain America inside SHIELD. What made them more confused is that the kid has some weird armor, spiky hair, and a weird brown furry belt (tail) around his waist.

Both Cap and Kakarot just ignore the people who are looking at them and continued on, until Steve saw Agent Hill down the hall and goes up to her.

Steve: Agent Hill?

Maria: Yes, Steve?

Steve: Can you watch him for me? *gestures to the kid next to him* I need to talk to Fury.

Maria: *nods* Sure, don't worry.

Steve: Thank you. *kneels down to Kakarot* Listen, Kakarot. I going to talk to someone, and I want you to behave, okay?

Kakarot: Yes, sir.

Steve: *pats his head* Good boy. See you soon. *leaves*

Maria looks on where he left, then looks down at the young boy. She could admit the boy is adorable but was confused about the hair, the armor, and the build of the kid.

Maria: Come with me. I'll take you to my office.

Kakarot: Yes, ma'am.

They walked away, as other agents were looking at Kakarot, not believing that a kid is inside HQ.

*Fury's Office*

Nick: So, you're telling me that not only you found a spaceship in a forest, but a young boy with a monkey tail on his backside and he's here with Agent Hill?

Steve: Yes, Nick.

Fury: This all to confusion, Rogers. And you said the kid told you that he was inside the ship?

Steve: Yes. He told me he came from another planet, but he didn't tell me why he's here.

Fury was conflicted about this: an alien kid comes to Earth for some odd reason, and he can't figure out what to.

Fury: What we can do, is keep this a secret, Steve. We're not going to tell anyone that he's an alien. If his origins are found out, they might take the kid away.

Steve: And I won't let them. He may be an alien, but he's still a young boy, no matter the differences.

Fury nods at him. in agreement.

Fury: But, what should we do with him? We can't just let him wander on alone.

Rogers: I guess I'll take care of him.

Nick: Are you sure about it?

Steve: Yes. I'm not going to leave him alone, and I won't let anyone take him away. So, yes, I'll take care of him.

Steve stood up and walks towards the door, as Fury watched him leave. He thinks in his head on why this kid is here on Earth, hoping that he won't be a threat of something.

*Later*

Steve was walking down the halls, heading to Agent Hill's office, thinking that Kakarot is in there with her. Finds the office and goes inside, as he sees Maria talking to Kakarot.

Maria: *sees him* Oh, Steve. You're here.

Kakarot turns to him he smiles at Rogers. Steve walks to where the two are sitting.

Rogers: Did he behave?

Maria: Yes, he's quite the sweetheart.

Steve smiles, seeing that Kakarot was being good.

Steve: Kid. *the boy looks at him* I'm taking you with me where I live. We'll talk when we're there.

Kakarot nods as Steve said goodbye to Maria as he and the boy left the office to head to Steve's house. As they were walking away, they didn't see someone watching them from far, seeing them leave.

*Moments later*

Both Steve and Kakarot got inside the apartment, as Kakarot looks around the room like he never seen one like this.

Steve: You never saw a room like this before?

Kakarot: Nope. This is way different than where I lived.

Steve: *nods* Okay, so let's talk about yourself.

He sat at a chair as Kakarot sat at another chair, as the two stared at each other.

Steve: What are you? Why are you here on Earth?

Steve doesn't believe that the boy is evil, but has to be cautious about the young man.

Kakarot: I come from a race known as the Saiyans, who are like the Earthlings here, but having armor and a tail. And they normally have black hair, but it goes in different shapes and sizes when you're born.

Steve stood there silent as the kid continues.

Kakarot: But we're not very good people. We are sent to different planets, killing its population, and leaving the planet for sale.

Rogers was shocked by what he just heard. He didn't expect a kid like Kakarot to tell something that is truly sickening.

Steve: And you have to kill, Kakarot?

The kid looks down in shame and nods at him, confirming that his hands were stained with the blood of innocent people in different planets. Steve was in disbelief, as he couldn't believe what he just heard. But by seeing the look on the kid's face, he could tell he didn't like it, at all.

Steve: *puts a hand on his shoulder* You hated it, right? Killing people?

Kakarot: Yes, I hated it. I didn't want to kill innocent people, but I was forced to do it by others, saying that it shows that we're more superior, but to me is to show that we're cowardly monsters. We kill weaker beings that had families and friends. They had lived and we take that away from them, slaughtering them and the people around them.

The kid starts dropping tears, as he softly sobs, as Steve cab see that he has a deep regret in his heart. He then kneels down and gives the kid a comforting hug, as the boy was surprised by it.

Steve: You may have killed a lot, but you hold deep remorse in you, and that shows that you're not like your brethren.

Kakarot hugs Steve back, as he quietly sobs on his neck, letting out all the years of holding remorse inside. After a long while, Kakarot calms down as Steve breaks the hug as they stared at each other.

Kakarot: *smiles gently as he wipes tears of his face* Thanks for understanding, Mr. Rogers.

Steve: *smiles* No problem, kiddo. Hey Kakarot?

Kakarot: Yes, Steve?

Steve: I know you told me that you don't have parents and you're out here alone on a planet you don't know. I want you to be taken care of, so you won't be alone.

Kakarot: *nods* What am I going to do?

Steve: It's not what are you going to do, it's what am I going to do. *he takes a deep breath and looks at the kid* Kakarot, do you wish for me to take care of you, as a father would to a son?

Kakarot was shocked by what he said, but it quickly turns to a smile as he hops at Steve and hugs him tightly as he lets out some tears, but from happiness.

Kakarot: Yes, yes! I would like that! Thank you!

Steve smiles, as he pats at the kid's back. He always wanted a child, but with him being frozen for 70 years, he didn't get the chance. But with Kakarot, he could live with it.

Steve: You're welcome kiddo. But we need to make some changes.

Kakarot lets go of him as he looks at him, wondering what he means.

Steve: We don't want anyone to know that you're from another world. I'll buy some normal clothing for you, so you don't have to wear that armor.

Kakarot nods at him, as he agrees that everyone shouldn't know that he's an alien.

Steve: Also, your name is what we need to change too. People will be confused about you're name, so we need to change it. Do you have any ideas?

Kakarot: Well, my friends on my planet call me Goku for some reason, but I liked the name. Better than Kakarot.

Steve: Then you'll be called Goku for now on. Are you okay with that?

Goku nods as he starts to yawns gently. Steve noticed that it was late as he decides to get Goku to sleep.

Steve: You'll sleep in my bed, while I sleep on the couch.

Goku: Are you sure?

Steve: Yes. Don't worry.

Goku nods as he takes off his armor and boots, leaving an upper shirt and shorts as he goes to the bed. He lays down as Steve walks the bed as he puts the blanket on the kid, getting him tucked into the bed.

Goku: Thanks for letting me sleep here.

Steve: You're welcome. No get some sleep.

He pats him on the head and stood up and walks away.

Goku: Goodnight, dad.

Steve froze from what heard as he was stunned that Goku has called him dad. But, it also warms his heart as he turns to him and smiles.

Steve; Goodnight...
Son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 531 28
After Steve finds Bucky on a park bench, his whole world seems to fit back into place and he couldn't be any happen. Until a small girl appears at SH...
1.2K 46 16
[DISCONTINUED] Disclaimer:I'm not the owner of the cover,or most of the characters. I do have some made up characters and they will most likely have...
16K 456 28
"What is that thing...?" Karot stares at the files, trying to understand exactly what he is reading. Is this really what Gero's ultimate creation is...
1.1K 50 22
When Nea, an infamous Finnish spy gets sent to the USA for a "mildly dangerous mission" and it turns out that it was a trap set up by The Finnish Soc...