Im-Yoo Household

By HyunieWriter

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the proud parents of the Tzuyu, and the Twins Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Here are little... More

Author's Note
Just A Peaceful Day
Eomma's Meal
Morning Milk
Our Guests
Wild Animals
Date Pt.1
The Twin Plague
Date Pt. 2
The Bet
Proposal
Stuffies
Swimming Day
Imitation
Author's Note
Good News!
It's Updated!!

Hide and Seek

3.3K 109 37
By HyunieWriter

Tzuyu- 4 years old
Chaeyoung- 1 year old
Dahyun- 1 year old

=========================

"Chewy!"
"Chaengie!"
"Dubu!"

The J-line screamed around the house as they searched for the trio, It was now bath time the most dreaded time for them because it is very hard to bathe the trio.

The three were left in their house because Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to 'work', well they really went on a date but the J-line won't complain they love the kids to bits and taking care of them, can be challenging to them because they are just beginners but practice makes perfect.

It wasn't hard to take care of them when they have favorites, Tzuyu is very close to her Aunt Sana, While Chaeyoung is close to her penguin Aunt Mina, And Little Dahyun loves her Aunt Momo.

While Sana was searching up the second floor, she heard whispers and rustling in the closet she put her ear on the door to hear the whispers.

"Dubu shh be quite we will hide" Sana heard Tzuyu whisper, she then heard the twins babbling

"Momo " Dahyun mumbled which bring Sana to a smile.

Then Momo and Mina went upstairs and saw Sana by the closet door.

"Hey Sana did you find them--" Momo said as she was silenced by Sana and she motioned them to come by the door and listen.

"Be quite Chaengie we hide from Aunties because they scary and wanna bath us" Tzuyu whispered which made the three giggle at what their niece said.

"Come on let's get them bathe it's almost time for their naps" Mina said as she opened the closet door to see the trio under a fluffy blanket hiding from their Aunts.

"Tzuyu-ah" Sana said

"Come on it's bath time" She said as she lifted up the blanket to see the three filled with sweat and Dahyun a bit pinkish from the heat.

"Mina" Chaeyoung squealed as she saw Mina and made grabby hands for Mina to carry her.

"Momo Momo" Dahyun whined as she did grabby hands too, The two aunts instantly lifted the twins which made them giggle in delight as the two brought them to the bathroom.

"Come on Tzuyu its time for a bath" Sana said as she crouched down to the toddler's height.

"I don't wanna, water is scawy" Tzuyu pouted which made Sana swoon at the toddler's cuteness.

"Don't worry I hold your hand and protect you, How about after your bath and nap time we buy ice creams okay?" Sana said which made the latter nod and they went to the bathroom too.

=================

"Ah no Dahyunie Don't Splash your sister" Momo shriked as the little baby started splashing in the water, which cause Chaeyoung whine but Dahyun didn't listen she kept splashing and giggling, They were in the main bathroom bathing the twins in their big bathtub.

"Im Dahyun stop splashing" Mina said strictly which made the child stop because she was scared of her Aunt Mina's voice, her angry voice was scary she didn't want to see an angry Mina because she can be scary at times and maybe take away her eagle stuffie.

Mina was the strictest of the three while Sana and Momo was wrapped around the kid's fingers, Mina wasn't she was strict but still fun like the two but more mature than those pabo Aunts.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was calm and keeps on playing with the rubber duck on her hand while Mina washes her, While Chaeyoung was Calm, Dahyun was Tolerable, Tzuyu on the other hand.

"SANA IMO!!"

Tzuyu screamed as she was sobbing her eyes out she was scared of the water which was always a challenge for the family, Sana hasn't even put Tzuyu in the tub just the sight of the water made Tzuyu scared.

"Momo-chan Mina-chan please help me with Tzuyu" Sana pleaded as she carried Tzuyu calming her down.

"Arraseo we just finished bathing the twins" Mina said as she carried the soaking wet Chaeyoung and covered her in their fluffy towels.

Dahyun has her fluffy white tofu designed towel, While Chaeyoung had her fluffy pink strawberry designed towel, Tzuyu has her fluffy yellow bread designed towel these towels were a gift of Jihyo.

Momo and Mina quickly dressed the twins in their matching dresses and their diapers, after dressing them up they left the twins in their master bedroom while they quickly went back to the bathroom to help Sana with Tzuyu.

While they were busy with Tzuyu the beagle twins walked around the room, they saw their aunts' vanity, they went on their tippy toes and reached for something.

As they got what they wanted they quickly waddled on the side of the bed, Chaeyoung grabbed the object she was holding it was a tube of lotion, they tried figured out how to open it, As they finally open it they started to squirt some on their chubby hands and smudge it on each other.

Inside the bathroom it was war, Tzuyu was now in the tub and she started splashing more which made the three soaking wet

"Tzuyu please the water won't harm you it will just be quick okay just hug Auntie Sana arasseo?" Mina negotiated and Tzuyu nodded timidly.

Back to the Twins they were now mostly covered in lotion the wooden floor was filled with lotion too and the blanket behind them had smudges of lotion, Then Dahyun grabbed something from behind her and it was lipstick.

She easily removed the cap and rather than drawing on the floor or blanket she started drawing on her milky white legs, Chaeyoung started to giggle as she saw the drawings on her sister's legs.

The three were now finished bathing Tzuyu but when they stepped out the bathroom they had this weird feeling, They noticed something wasn't right in this house it was too quite, This isn't normal because Nayeon and Jeongyeon said the Twins can't be quite.

"Dahyun Chaeyoung" Momo called but no sign, they then heard little giggles on the other side of the bed "There There" Tzuyu pointed, as they walked to the side of the bed they froze on the spot because of the sight.

A sight that greeted them were lotion covered kids and Dahyun's skin filled with lipstick.

"Oh God"

Sana said as she couldn't believe what happened as Chaeyoung just smiled cutely at her aunts which just made the Japanese aunts giggle at their cuteness.

"Momo Imo~"Dahyun babbled and Momo then went to Dahyun as she gave her the now broken lipstick "You're lucky you're cute or you'll be spanked" Momo messed with Dahyun as she carried her and went to the bathroom.

"Chaengie, You little gooey cub let's get you cleaned up" Mina said as she carried the lotioned covered Chaeyoung to the bathroom too, Sana shaked her head and Tzuyu did the same.

"Naughty Dongsaengs" Tzuyu said which made Sana giggle.

"Come on let's dress you up and get you ready for naptime" Sana said as she went to dress her.

================

Later in the afternoon, Tzuyu was now awake after her nap but the twins were still fast asleep because they were mostly tired from running around after their bath, Sana was cuddling with Tzuyu while she ate her bread and Mina and Momo were silently watching the cartoon Tzuyu was watching.

*DING DONG

"Oh your Eommas are early" Mina said she stood up and went to the door, while Momo went in the room to grab their bags and the sleeping twins, while Sana and Tzuyu follwed Mina to the door

"Hey we're back" Nayeon said

"Hi TzuTzu" Jeongyeon said

"Eomma Jeong" Tzuyu said as she hugged her Eomma and carried her.

"Where are my angels?" Nayeon asked

"Pfft angels more like troublemakers" Jeongyeon scoffed.

" Yah Excuse you the twins are angels" Nayeon said as she started to argue.

"Okay before you start to argue I'll get the twins they are fast asleep tired from all the mischief they made" Sana said as she and Mina went to get the twins.

"Ha! See told you" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon stuck her tongue out on her, Then Momo came down with a still sleeping Dahyun on her arms.

"My Babyy~" Nayeon cooed as she carried Dahyun in her arms

" I missed my baby" Nayeon said

"Yah! Tzuyu is your kid too you know?" Jeongyeon said

"Yah I missed her too you ostrich" Nayeon said.

Sana and Mina came back down with Chaeyoung on Mina's arm sleeping too and Sana carrying the kids bags

"Oh my baby Chaengie" Nayeon said as she kissed Chaeyoung's forehead, Jeongyeon put Tzuyu down and carried the sleeping Chaeyoung too

"Thanks for taking care of them you three, I hope they weren't much of a handful" Jeongyeon said

"No no they weren't we love having them over" Momo said as she kissed Dahyun's cheek as a goodbye, Mina did too while Sana hugged Tzuyu and kissed her cheeks.

"Well we better get going" Nayeon said as Tzuyu held on her Eomma's shirt

"Bye~" The J-line said

"Oh and Nayeon! Nice Hickey!" Sana screamed which made them burst of laughter.

"Eomma what's a hickey?" Tzuyu asked tilting her head as she tugged Nayeon's shirt.

"YAH! SANA!" Nayeon said as she blushed in embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 62 9
You are working at your family restaurant in Seoul, because you like seeing people happy while eating, and you are in charge of taking the orders and...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
15.8K 840 23
Nayeon left Korea two years ago with her whole future ahead of her. But things didn't turned out as planned. Now a single mother to a three month old...