๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

By von_0-0

-you could have told me- -and that would change your perspective of me?- -if I knew you were a goddess I woul... More

1 Lets find that boi
2. Meeting new people
3. Partners?
4. But why are you here?
5. Sickenss can be part of this
6. Studying with a grim reaper
7- maybe we should walk home
Christmas special
Welp ;-;
8.A grim reaper teams up with a phsycic
9- don't overestimate me
10- you know life's unfair right?
11- Koi fish are gross
12- Guess we go to plan C
13- Adolpha's spell
14- expect the unexpected
15- love means sacrifice
17- you knew the consequences
18- show who you are
19- another plan, yay
20- kai... CALM THE FUCK DOWN
21- cato's studio smells like baked cookies
22- Amon.
23- bitch im a goddess
24- fuck the plan
25- my best place
26- im stronger than you think
27- the trial
28- what happened
29- its my time
30- the letter
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Self promo because i am ๐Ÿคก
โœŒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅบ

16- we don't need a "love you"

3.2K 143 204
By von_0-0

You P.O.V

Am I freaking out?

Maybe.

Okay who am i kidding I'm fucking scared!

I never intended to be... a thing with Kusuo but damn I really felt deep with the pink haired man. Who thought the boy could kiss so well? Who thought he would become even more nice once we were more close? Who thought I would fall deeply for him?...

Currently in school, Kusuo decided to help me with my bag which I kindly (I punched him) refused him. We may be a couple, but I didn't  want people to know that, or to show that in reality, I never intended to be that girl. I mean c'mon why did I have to say yes?! It was none sense, even worse knowing I had at least 1 month to bring him to the land of gods, and let me tell this won't be easy for me anymore.

-hey, I have to go to the office right now, I'll be in the classroom later, can you wait for me?- I hear the deep voice of my... boyfriend (it was so weird to call him that) he raised and eyebrow and I silently nodded, people were starting to gather around the door of the classroom and we were kinda blocking the entrance, I punched slightly his shoulder to make him move but next he just decided to give me a soft peck in the lips, and sweetly rubbed my hair not without saying loudly a -be right back baby- every single person (including the teacher) looked at me, then at kusuo, and right after me, 5.5 seconds passed and everyone jumped at me

-wait wait wait!-

-are you dating saiki??-

-have you kissed?!-

-when is the wedding?!-

What the fuck I thought

-okay okay! Clam down bitches, jeez what makes you think that?- was my answer to the mess that kusuo had  just created.

-umm... he just called you baby! He gave you a kiss! What are we supposed to think (y/n)?!- Kaido exclaimed, I totally forgot he was next to  me.

I couldn't hid it anymore... I had to confess

-I mean maybe we are something... It just happened okay! What do you want me to say?-

Now everyone was screaming.

Kaido was screaming right next to me curled in a ball, Nendo  didn't understood so he just laughed it off pretending he knew what we were talking about, chiyo silently cried in her desk and Aren just smiled at me which I gladly returned the gesture.

-okay!!! Hold up! Don't tell teruhashi about this!- Chiyo exclaimed terrified, all of us looked at her skeptical till we heard the sweet voice behind us

-mmm? Tell me what?- teruhashi entered the classroom... and everything went silent.

-n-nothing!  Don't worry about it!- Chiyo smiled falsely at her and took her to her seat, but teruhashi avoided the contact and tried to see behind her, trying to see where all of us stood, she was gonna give up but kusuo entered

Fuuuuuuuuuuc-

-I'm back- even if he always has a monotonous face you could see he has softer features now, giving a little smile here and there, in a way it made me proud that I was the reason he was like that now, it made me happy...

-h-hey- I hugged him tightly, and of course teruhashi had to see it, making a weird face and coming into our direction, her aura suddenly changed, from bright yellow to an opaque brownish yellow, I knew this aura, people who losses their temper or get extremely anxious and anger tend to changed their aura for the "ugly" version of their color, like in teruhashi's case.

-SAI- before she could finish her sentence kusuo grabbed me by the waist and hugged me tighter. Her face dropped instantly and so as my smile, being with him hurt  so much, I really liked him. Knowing this would  be over in less than a year... but I'm a goddess... my work is to do this, and I would.

-wha, what is going on?- teruhashi tried to speak the most calm possible (it didn't work, we could see the anger in her)

-we decided to be a couple- Saiki said monotonously.

-ah... thats... g-Great I... I'm gonna go now hehe, see you later guys- with a depressed tone she left, millions of fans going behind her asking her what was wrong.

-you could have been sweeter- I scowled, I didn't care for her feelings, but I knew she would be bugging me now even more, which wasn't good for me.

-I don't care, the only person who deserves to see my sweet side is you- he smirked, taking a strand of my hair and putting it beside my cheek -that looks better in you, covers your  face, you look prettier- he chuckled, I frowned at him and gave him a punch in the shoulder playfully and laughed it off, it was nice having him like this, enjoying the rest of class we had I could feel something coming, something different in the air, I shrugged it off, just enjoying my time with kusuo and my friends. I knew something was up... but was it irresponsible for me to forget who I was in this world for a minute?

The answer: is yes

———————————————————————————-
No P.O.V

Where... where am I?

The voice wasn't coming out of him, trying hard to speak or move but it was in vain, how could he be in this place if just now he was standing right inside his lab? Forming a new way to beat his brother in anything...

-greetings young man- a sweet but sour voice echoed trough his ears.

-w-who are you?- the boy said, squeezing his eyes to have a better view of the woman I. Front of him, her vibe was amazingly horrifying, a mere human couldn't see her without her consent.

-my name is agatha, goddess of air, and I think you want something from your brother-
She smirked.

-how did you know that?- he became defensive, his voice with a hint of concern. He didn't even considered the fact that he was talking to an inhuman being, just the mention of his brother made his blood boil in a twisted kind of way.

-oh kusuke...we know everything about everyone, we had seen your constant  fight with kusuo and we think is the right thing to help you in order for you to win something Saiki can't have- Agatha took the blonde boy's hands, and just the sight of the goddess made kusuke's heart melt, she was beautiful, goddesses and gods had this incredible aura only fortunate people could even see without being completely in love.

-a-and what would that be?- his voice now sounded happy, somehow considering the offer.

-power-

——————————————————————————————————————-

You P.O.V

-we just started tho- I said bored.

-how many times have you told him you love him?- one of the girls said cheeky, waiting for a true answer.
We just stared at each other confused, we never actually told each other we loved each other, it was unnecessary in my opinion, no one had ever told me they loved me, not when I was a human, not now in my goddess form, but I didn't  really cared, love was a strong word after all.

We just shrugged it off saying we didn't  tell  each other like that. But then I saw the girl I was looking for since the party enter  the room.

-Ah! Aiura!!- i smiled at her and she looked at me terrified, she turned around ready to leave but I took her by the wrist, calming her down.

-what do you want?- she asked

-i need a favor- I knew she could read the future or something, and I wanted to try it for me, I asked her the question and skeptically she agreed, we went to a different aula and she positioned herself with her crystal ball...

-okay... (y/n)... you, you feel happy right now, but at the same time there's a big anxiety coming from you... you... you have memories from... from the past- she gulped- people are coming... people are coming! What is going on! (Y/n)! Please tell me what is going on! Please (y/n), save them! Save us! Save him!!- she felt from the chair and panted in pain.

-Aiura! Are you okay?- I took her head in my lap and use some of my magic to give her air. She sighed and with a trembling voice said -th-thank you (y/n)... but you have to go, you're the only hope for us... they, they want you, if they catch you, you will be in constant pain through the rest of your life...- and with those words I heard the voice of my brother, in pain and crying, and loudly for all the school to hear, he let out one of the words I had the most fear of listening.

-(y/n)! THEY KNOW!-

The war is coming...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 2.5K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...
255K 4.8K 13
[Extremely old and cringy] Saiki is annoyed by everyone, reading their thoughts make it worse. But some girl comes along and makes him feel strange...
149 4 7
You're the twin and little brother of a well-known Medium. Knowing Kusuo's feelings you keep your distance from him. Respecting his feelings, but of...
128K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...