FLUFF (FavreMySabre Oneshots)

By TheCookster2

Yay fluff! For all those innocent beans who wanna see some oneshots from Steve Saga, Assassins Creed, or any... More

Hi!
FavreMyGalaxy
GalBow
FavreMySpike
VoidSabre
DarkLight
BlueBow
LightBow
09Sabre
Sabcey
FavreMyRainbow
FavreMyGhost
DarkShadow
BlueBow
VoidSabre
RainbowVoid
GalaxyVoid
FavreMyYellow
VoidSabre (Part 2)
ElementalNight
PlagueGhost
PlagueGhost (Edited)
BlueBow
DarkNightmare
GalaxyTime
TimeSabre
ElementalNight (Part Two ^^)
NegativeSabre
VoidSabre
ElementalTime
TheSilverSpike
FavreMyRyan
BlueBow
VoidTime
PosNeg
TheRainbowSpike
VoidSabre
FavreMyRainbow
VoidBow
TheTimeSpike
ThePositiveSpike (Part 1 of 2)
FavreMyUltra
RedBlue
FavreMyRainbow
MemorySabre
UltraChaos
FavreMyNightmare / FavreMyYellow
FavreMyRainbow (Part Two)
GalBow
PurpleGalaxy
BlueBow
FavreMyYellow
GalBow
ElementalTime
FavreMyElemental
BlueBow
09Sabre
FavreMyPurple
FavreMyRainbow
FavreMyAlex
FavreMyAlex
FavreMyRainbow
FavreMyRainbow
FavreMyRainbow <Part Two>
FavreMySpike
FavreMyGreen
DoorBow
StarKie
BlueBow
BlueBow
FavreMyLight
GalaxyVoid
Blue Steve x Reader
FavreMyNightmare
DoorBow <Part Two>
TheRainbowSpike
ElementalNight <Prequel>
ReQuEsTs
FavreMyGalaxy
GalBow
BlueBow
FavreMyRainbow
FavreMyBlue
HypBow
VoidBow
VoidSabre
FavreMyRainbow
Vali
HypBow
Arroid
Lighkie
FavreMyRainbow VS BlueBow
RainLess
Thank You Guys!!
FavreMyDark
FavreMyHypno
VoidBow
FavreMyGrass
Lighkie
Galeer
NightBow
Reader x Their Crush
NightBow
BlueBow
FavreMyNightmare
OriginSabre
GalBow
VoidMare

ThePositiveSpike <Part Two>

476 20 13
By TheCookster2

I just realized I never did the part two I said I was gonna do-- Part one requested by XxRoboticLauncherxX

~Positive Steve's POV~

"Come on Positive, we destroyed the Green Steve, our mission is done," my brother says and I slowly pull my eyes away from the man wearing the red hat. Together, me and Negative Steve teleport away from the one server and back onto the one that is owned by the man in the chicken suit.

***

We both teleport back to the chicken man's server, and my brother looks at me. "Positive, why were you staring at the one player?" Negative Steve asks me, and I bite my bottom lip. Dang it... he noticed.. I think to myself, but shrug. 

"I didn't notice I was," I lie, and Negative Steve doesn't seem to believe it. 

"Sure...." he says, turning around. I sigh in relief as he gives up, and I just sit down against a nearby tree. "Why am I feeling this way towards a player? Lucas... that's his name..." I say softly as soon as my brother is out of range to hear me. 

I continue to sit against the tree, trying to figure things out. 

~Lucas' POV~

Me and Sabre eventually decided to go to his server after what happened with... Green Steve... 

We both get on his server, and the rainbow wings on his back move slightly from the breeze. "I'm going to go for a walk... for fresh air..." I say and Sabre nods. I walk off towards the entrance of the Rainbow Town. I leave, walking out into the forest that is immediately outside of the town and then just aimlessly walking around there. 

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Positive Steve resting against a tree, seeming too lost in thought to even sense I'm here. I get an idea, and I sneak through the trees until I'm at the other side of the tree he's resting on.

Then, I jump out and pin him against the tree, and he blushes brightly. "L-Lucas!" he stutters out. Wait, he can talk?! I mentally scream, and I can't help but blush as well. 

I'm clearly not thinking, but I do something I've wanted to do for a while. 

I kiss him. 

He freezes up for a moment, but soon he kisses me back. It's rough, yet passionate, and I love it. 

I love him. 

It doesn't last long, sadly, but I loved the feeling. "Lucas... I..." he starts, and then bites his bottom lip. 

"I-I'm sorry, Positive Steve... I just... I love you..." I say fast, and he smiles before booping my nose. 

"I love you too, Lucas!" he says with a giggle. I blush, smiling brightly before kissing him again. 

Extra 'cause Ye-

Le' Sabre decided to go looking for Lucas, seeing as he's been gone for a while. Soon, he eventually finds him, seeing Lucas and Positive Steve, one of their enemies, kissing under a tree. 

~~~

i'M hOmE aLoNe AaAaAaAaAaH-

Cookie Da' Queen~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 506 28
Thank @HeathAnders for giving me the idea to write this! She came up with some of the story line, the name, and helped inspire me to write this compl...
5.9K 112 16
Idk, bored! Givve ideas or requests pls!!! (Also, I still remember the SS (Steve Saga) characters, but kinda forgot some part of what happened in it...
25.8K 798 21
What if Sabre was different? What if he had the ability to protect his friends? What if only Lucas knew? When an old Evil returns once more, enemies...
124K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...