The Bad Girl Likes Me

By Rockiiiiiii

[COMPLETED] "Rylee, I'm not gay. " "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself that?" More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Meeting The Badass
Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Hanging With Rylee
IMPORTANT A\N
Hanging With Rylee Contd.
Chapter 6: Questions Questions
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: I scream for icecream
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The morning after
A\N
Chapter 14: So close
Chapter 15: Oh Damn
Chapter 16: The Date
Chapter 17: Bliss
Complications
Rhain
Sleep Overr!
I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Happiness
Beach Daaay
Hurricane?
Roxanne
Assumptions
Oh you have no idea!
What the fuck did I just do?
Wasn't it the best?
Thats not fair, Belle.
Best friends?
Kristen you little bitch.
Anger Issues, Lee?
Darkness
The new side of Belle?
Say what?
Oh? Watch me.
Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!
Let me explain
I HATE YOU!
Sandez girls don't cry.
What are you waiting for?
Bitter Sweet Love.
New student.
I'm going where?
Danger.
Guns.
A very pissed off Lee
What am I going to do?
Let's go.
Carnival.
Tell me what?
This was not easy
Please
I don't matter, right?
Vacation
Partners
I wish
Arguments and Wrong Choices.
I'd never think that.
What the actual fuck?
Shit
And you are?
Worth
Fine
Epilogue
Question

Chapter 10: The Dinner

39.5K 1.3K 1.4K
By Rockiiiiiii

Rylee

So I saw Diamond, my ex girlfriend. What was she doing here? I came here for a fresh start not a repeat of history. I sighed, Diamond was my first ever girlfriend. She was my first for everything, my first kiss, my first time, first love, everything.

I was head over heels in love with her. My friends said she was using me for my money, but I didn't see it. I was blinded by love.

We were dating for over a year when I caught her in bed with a guy.

That day I cried so hard but she apologized and said it was a mistake, so of course I took her back.

Everyone deserves second chances, right?

But then I caught her on bed with a different guy a few weeks after the first one. But she gave me a good excuse and I took her back, again.

Don't blame me, I was in love. Stupidly and blindly in love.

The third time I caught her she finally broke up with me. She said she wasn't gay and that it was just a phase. I cried over her for months, that's until I finally moved here.

Jace hated her guts.

She had me wrapped around her little finger. But I guess that's what first loves do to you. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Rhain asked, "My dad asked if you could come to dinner. Will you come?" She asked with hopeful eyes. I smiled. She was too cute. I looked over at Belle and she smiled and shrugged.

"Of course I'll come," I said and she blushed.

Awee.

Diamond came back and gave us the ice cream and I avoided her gaze as much as possible. Belle noticed, but didn't ask. Thank you!

After eating our ice cream. I threw the keys to Belle. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll meet you at the car."

Rhain climbed off my lap and pouted, I kissed her head. "I'll be right back, little one." I said and ruffled her hair. She nodded and smiled cheekily at me. Then they both left the restaurant.

I went to the bathroom and peed then came out the stall. I jumped a little when I heard a sultry voice that I'd know anywhere.

"You cut your hair." She said.

I turned around and faced Diamond. "Yeah." I said, washing my hands and drying them with the paper towel.

She came closer. "I miss you." She said, trailing her arm up my abs. I sighed and rubbed my face with both my hands. "Diamond, your not allowed to miss me, for fucks sake, you broke up with me, remember? you played m-"

I didn't get to finish my rant, because her lips came crashing down on mine as she pressed me up against the wall. She slid her tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I denied. She smirked and rubbed me through my pants which caused me to let out a low moan. She took that as an opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. What surprised me, was that I was kissing her back. Her tongue fought against mine for dominance, which she won. Her fingertips went under my shirt, trailing my bare skin.

I broke the kiss because we both needed air. But she didn't stop there. Her lips attacked my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. My knees almost buckled beneath me. Fuck, she knew exactly how to get me riled up.

I let out a shaky breath "Fuck, Dy, stop." I moaned.

I slammed her against the wall and slipped my hand under her uniform skirt. I smashed my lips against hers roughly and she let out a moan and grabbed my hair. She wrapped her leg around me and I was about to finger her when her lips found my ear and she seductively whispered "I want you, Ry." She said, using the nickname she'd given me ages ago. That was all I needed to push her off me and she glared at me.

What the fucking hell am I doing?

"You broke up with me." I stated "You don't get the chance to get me back." Then I stormed out of the bathroom, leaving her gaping at me. As I left the restaurant and went towards the car, Rhain jumped out and ran towards me "Rylee! Rylee!" She chanted.

I chuckled, "Hey munchkin." I said as I picked her up and paced her back in the carseat.

The drive to their song was silent, except Rhain singing in the background. I pulled up at their house and I turned to Belle. "Are you sure?" She nodded "Yeah, just come on." I saw Jace's car so it won't be that bad, right?

We went into the house and my nose was greeted by a delicious aroma. Rhain ran to her mommy "Mommy, Rylee is here! He said I'm pretty."

Whoa , whoa, whoa.

He? Did I look like that much of a guy?

Her mom chucked and smiled, "You must be the famous Rylee. I've heard so much about you." I answered with a known cliché line "Good things I hope."

Her dad came in the room. "Nice to meet you Mr. Sandez, you have a lovely home," I said smiling. Then I heard footsteps come down the stairs, and my second favorite twin pounced at me. "Rylee!" She squeaked, hugging me tightly.

"Hey Haylee." I greeted her.

Haylee and I became closer ever since she and Jace started going out together. She was like a sister to me. Jace pried his girlfriend off of me, chuckling. And she pouted.

We were all seated around the dinner table, with Belle on my right and Jace on my left. The food was divine. We ate in silence until her dad spoke up. "So what are your plans for after school, Rylee? As I heard you're a very intelligent young man."

I almost choked on my food when he said 'young man'.

On come on, you too?!

But I replied anyway, "I'm going to take over my father's business." I think now would be a good time to tell them my father is Ricardo Rhoden and he is stinking rich, as am I. "So I'm going to train at The Rhoden's Company until I can manage a business." I finished.

He laughed.

Did he just laugh?

He seriously did not laugh.

"Dad." Haylee scolded her father. She didn't know I was rich. Only Belle. He stopped laughing and swallowed "What makes you think you can train at the Rhoden's Company? That's the richest company in the state. I'd be lucky if I'd ever get the chance to atleast see the inside." He scoffed.

"Because my father owns the company." I said nonchalantly.

Everyone spurted out whatever they were eating, except Jace and Belle and Rhain. Rhain was to busy watching Dora The Explorer to care.

I smirked at their reactions and saw Belle and Jace stifling their laughter. Her dad spoke up "Ricardo Rhoden is your father?"

I nodded. "But he only has a daughter." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "I am his daughter. I cut my hair."

Recognition flashed across their features.

"You're Rylee Rhoden?" Her father asked in awe for confirmation.

I nodded. "In the flesh." I said dramatically and gave them my million dollar smile. "So," her mother started. "You're gay?" I chuckled and nodded. "Yes I am."

"And rich." Her father mumbled, but I heard.

"You can call it that." I mumbled.

All heads snapped towards Belle. "No guys, I'm not gay. We're just friends, right Rylee?"

Well that hurt.

But I nodded anyways, not trusting my voice at the moment. She was giving me mixed signals. "Thank you for the lovely dinner, but I'm afraid I have to leave." I stated standing up.

"Why?" Jace asked. "Nothing's at home to do." He whined.

I glared at him to show that I couldn't stay here any longer because I was hurting.

"Thanks alot, Annabelle. You're making her leave." Rhain said.

Did she just say her? She must've been listening the whole time. Smart kid.

She looked at me as if saying 'I still love you, no matter what you are.' I smiled, this kid is way too smart for her age.

"Are you sure? We haven't ate dessert yet." Her mom asked.

"No, it's fine. I just have to go." I said as I started for the door. "See you later, Jace."

I sat in my in my car, before starting up the engine. Then I heard a tap on the window. Belle opened the passenger side and sat down. We stayed on silence, neither of its saying anything, but it was a comfortable silence.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Everything.

"Nothing." I said, keeping it short. She put her hand on my shoulder, "Talk to me." She pleaded. "I like you, Belle. Hell, I really fucking like you." I said breathlessly, holding my breath and waiting for the rejection.

Finally! You told her!

"Lee, I'm not gay. You know this." She said.

There it is!

I swear, if she says that pathetic little line again.

I smirked and leaned over to her ear. "I've turned straight girls before." I paused. "Then you'll only have eyes for me." I finished as I bit her earlobe and ran my tongue across it. She left out a soft moan and I took that as a sign to continue.

I trailed my hand up her thigh and started rubbing my hands up and down.

"Why won't you admit your feelings for me?" I whispered huskily. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Belle, look at me."

Belle's POV

"Belle, look at me." I opened my eyes and stared into hers. I was getting hot and bothered.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered, running her nose across my cheek. I faintly nodded and she looked shocked by my gesture. She hesitated, "Belle, are you sur-"

I cut her off. "Kiss me." I demanded firmly.

I didn't need to tell her twice, because her lips crashed on mine. I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach as she ran her tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I quickly granted. I heard a low growl escape from her as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. We fought for dominance and she won. She gripped my waist and hauled me on top of her so I was straddling her.

We both broke away from the kiss cause we both needed air. She trailed kisses down my neck before sucking softly on a spot. "Leeee" I moaned. We needed to stop, we couldn't do this here. Anyone could see us. "Lee, fuck." I moaned again as I threw my head back. She reconnected our lips and gripped my ass and grinded me into her. She let out a soft moan herself. 

"Fucking hell, you're so perfect." She rasped, she was about to take my shirt of when we were interrupted.

A knock on the window brought our make out session to an end. We saw a smirking Jace standing outside. I went over to my side of the car and blushed furiously, as Lee rolled down her window with an annoyed expression on her face.

I just kissed Lee! We fucking made out. I'm so gay.

"Your mom wanted to come check on you but I volunteered." He says to me. "Sorry to disturb your fun, but dessert is ready."

Then he looked at Rylee with a solemn expression, "Your dad called."

She just nodded. Then she looked over at me and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded and she pecked my lips once more before I exited the car. Jace stayed behind and I only heard a part of his conversations.

"It's one of those nights, do you want me to come?" Jace asked.

"No, it's my dad. I'll handle it." Lee replied.

"If he hurts you, I'll kill him." Jace said seriously.

Who would want to hurt Lee?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 830 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
457K 14.3K 26
My sister and I are homeless, until a kind man and his wife takes us in... i was about to leave until I saw ... her I don't own the picture, it fits...
1.2K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
407K 18.7K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...