Holding You Down

By _Dream2Reality

"To hold me down you have to be my ride or die. You gotta be down for whatever, whenever. " Michael said. I... More

Holding You Down
~ Opener
Boo Thang
Newbies
Party Girls
Work
Road Trip
What a Night
The Call
Tension
News
Time to go
Good bye
Almost
Familia
Cali
What Happens in Vegas
Concrete Jungle
That's Her
Face to Face
Let em' Know | 19 |
Special Visit | 20 |
R.I.P | 21|
Not Little Si | 22 |
#BringSianiHome | 23 |
Epilogue
Forever Girl
Special Date

The Reunion

22.3K 516 245
By _Dream2Reality

           Holding You Down Reunion
Excuse ALL mistakes please. I hate writing on a deadline.

(3 months later...)
"Hello and welcome to the Holding You Down Reunion! I'm Kae, but you all know me as Dream2Reality. I'll be your host for the evening so lets just get right to it!" I say as the applause in the crowd dies down. I take a seat in the chair in the middle of two long couches.

"Okay so I received a lot of questions directed to the cast, but some questions were also to me. So I'll just answer those before we bring some of the cast out."

"Where do you get your inspiration from?" I read from the note-cards in my hand. "Um, honestly I'd have to say music, my role models, and just life in general. My wattpad role models inspire me to write because I want my stories to be as successful as theirs. Music is just everything for me. Usually I just put on Pandora and start typing. Then life just gives me an adrenaline rush sometimes." The crowd started to clap.

"Next question. Is it hard writing stories?" I sighed. "Yasss! I honestly was going to give up on my stories so many times. To get through it I just focused on my goals and where I wanted to be. That made me push to finish. So to answer your question, yes. It's very hard."

"Last question. Well this one is more of a comment. I love your stories! I've enjoyed watching you grow as an author. You have such a different style of writing and that makes it interesting for me to read your stories. You inspired me to write my first urban story. Keep writing!" I sat the note cards down on my lap.

"Aw thank you! I don't think you realize what that means to me. I appreciate all the love and support you guys have been giving me!" The crowd starts to clap again and I stand up.

"Okay I guess we should start bringing out some cast members now! First we'll bring out the girl that you guys watched grow. You all saw her good times and her bad times, her break ups and her make ups. The one who started off thinking it was just her but in time found her long lost family. Now she even has a little one on the way! Everyone put your hands together and help me bring out Monique!"

Thirsty X PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing and Monique came out smiling and waving. We hugged and she sat down on the couch to the left of me.

"Monique! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good."

"And you look good to hun!" I turned to the audience. "Doesn't she look good guys?"

They started clapping.

"Thank you!" Monique answered chuckling.

"Oh Yeah and happy belated birthday! You're finally 19!"

"Thanks!"

"Okay so first off how far along are you now?"

"I'm 6 months now. Three more to go!" She laughed.

"Wow, that's nice. I'm pretty sure they'll go by pretty fast to." I looked at the note cards. "Okay so our viewers had a lot of questions for you. Many of them wanted to know about your childhood. One question says, 'What was it like for you as a child?'."

"Um growing up for me was somewhat hard. My mother just totally did nothing for me. I had to basically raise myself and that's not something a child should have to do." She shook her head and looked at the floor. "I remember some nights growing up I would lay in bed and wonder how it would be if my dad stayed around."

"Would you say your father not being around for most of your childhood is what led your mother to act the way she did."

She nodded. "Of course. Every day she would blame me, and tell me it was my fault that he left. Little did both of us know it was really because of Adri and Anthony's mom."

"One viewer asked, 'What made you want to join the game?'."

"When I was 15 I would do any and everything to get out the house because around that time my mom started to get really abusive. I was ready to be away from her and when Roscoe gave me the offer that day it was like my ticket out." She shrugged.

"Do you think you'll ever reconnect with your mother?"

"We were never connected to begin with! The bitch never even told me that she loved me! I was just a burden to ha'! How you look at someone knowing that you're all they got and tell them that you hate them? Huh? Cause that's what she did. I'll never so much as Google ha' name! I hate her." She said wiping some of the tears that had fallen.

"Sorry." She chuckled a little. "Hormones and stuff."

"No it's okay. Let it out." I said placing my hand on her back.

Monique started crying even harder. Micheal rushed out on stage and came to her aid.

"Um lets welcome out Micheal everybody!" I said.

***

After getting Monique together Micheal decided to stay out on stage.

"Okay I guess we'll move on with questions."

Both Micheal and Monique chuckled.

"So Monique, a viewer wants to know what it was like for you to find out about your brother and sister?"

"It was really interesting for me. At first I just thought it was all a dream to be honest. But when I came to reality I just felt really blessed."

I nodded.

"I have a comment here for you. 'Lol my brother and sister are just like yours, overprotective.' "

She shrugged. "Where would I be with out them?"

"How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?" I asked.

"I really don't remember how I felt. I just remember being very scared."

"Of?"

She shook her head. "I was only 18 at the time. Plus Micheal wasn't around. I thought I was going to have to do it all alone."

"But I'm here now and you won't be doing any of it alone baby." Micheal said to her.

A lot of 'awws' came from the crowd.

"Are you guys ready to be parents?"

"Yes. Everyday that goes by I become more and more prepared." Monique answered.

"Umm. I don't think I'll really be ready until I'm holding the baby in my arms. I feel like that's when it'll really hit me that I have another baby." Micheal said.

I nodded.

"I think you two will make great parents."

"I sure do hope so." Monique said then chuckled.

"How has being pregnant been for you Monique?"

She smiled. "It's been something alright. I'm glad the morning sickness finally stopped. Other then that it's been okay. I have the weirdest eating habits though!"

"Explain?"

"Okay so I can't eat anything for breakfast other than yogurt and granola. I can't drink coke, only Pepsi. I can't eat beef, or turkey, only chicken. If I don't eat something at exactly 12:05 then I throw up and I can't eat again until dinner. I can't drink any other type of juice but orange juice. If I want to eat something sweet like cookies or cake, I have to drink like three bottles of water first. It's not even worth it after that!" She said.

The crowd erupted in laughter. Even Micheal and I started laughing.

"It's so funny cause y'all don't gotta go through it like I do." She said getting mad.

"How has Monique's pregnancy been for you Micheal?"

"Weird. She be having hella mood swings! One minute she mad next minute she want some di--" Monique smacked him on the arm causing him to shut up.

"See, she abusive to!" He said pointing at her.

Everyone started laughing again.

"Micheal I have a question here for you. It says, 'How did you know Monique was pregnant? And if you knew why did you leave?' "

"Well I don't know about any other nigga but I can tell when I get a girl pregnant. Me and Nique was slippin on protection and I just knew. I still left cause it was all about the mission and I knew things would work out one day."

"Another question for you says,'How are you dealing with the Dominic and Monique situation?' "

He made a confused face. "There is no situation. They were never together. I still fuck with the nigga but best believe I been keeping him away from my girl."

"Moving right along. Let's bring out our twins Anthony and Adrianna and also Dre! "

Ballin' X PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing and they came out.

They all sat on the couch to the right of me.

"So how is everyone?" I asked.

"Pretty good." They all answered.

"How is Andrea?" I asked.

"She's good. She's growing faster and faster everyday I swear." Adrianna said shaking her head.

"We'll start with you Anthony. Our viewers wanted to know if you liked Dominic or not?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"The nigga cool I guess."

"What about you Adrianna?"

She shrugged. "He's okay. I like Micheal way better though."

Micheal smiled. "Thanks."

"Dre a viewer wants to know why you didn't leave when Andrea was born."

"Cause I was scared as hell of Adri dad fuck you mean?" He said causing everyone to break out in laughter.

"But nah I grew up with out a dad and I ain't want that for my kids no matter how young I had em."

The crowd started clapping.

"Someone asked 'Are Adri and Dre married?' "

"Nah, we're not married yet." Dre answered licking his lips.

"Do I hear wedding bells in the future?" I asked.

Adrianna smirked. "What's understood doesn't have to be explained."

"Okok I see y'all got something in the works." I turned my attention to Anthony. "Is there a special girl we should know about Anthony?"

He shook his head. "Fuck these bitches."

"If that's how you feel." I said.

"This question is for Adrianna and Anthony. 'What was it like finding out you had a sister?' "

"It was weird. The day dad told us was the day we met Nique. I really didn't know how to feel really cause it was like welcoming a stranger into your life. At the time I kept saying to myself 'Adri she's your sister it'll all be cool'. But I couldn't stop bugging about it. I knew she was my sister and all but I knew nothing about her." Adrianna answered.

"Yeah, like Adri said. We basically had to start from scratch with her cause it's not like we all grew up together. Hell, we didn't even know about her till about a hour before we met her. I'm just glad everything worked out though."

I nodded.

"When you guys were younger and your dad wasn't around for awhile what did y'all think was happening?"

"Our mom would tell us that he's out of town. Of course we believed it cause we were young." Adrianna answered.

"Monique the viewers wanted to know when was the last time you went to Atlanta."

"I went down for my birthday which was two weeks ago."

"Did yall miss each other?" I asked.

"Yeah we missed our lil sis."

***

Anthony, Adrianna, and Dre went back to backstage while Micheal and Monique were still on stage.

"I guess we gotta bring her out sometime today, so let's bring her out now. Everyone welcome Liyah!"

Anaconda X Nicki Minaj started playing and she came out turnt.

No one was really clapping.

Once she got on stage she started twerking to the music. Both Monique started shaking her head.

"Any day now Liyah." I said.

She sat down right next to Micheal. on the couch to my left. The second she sat down Monique stood up and sat on the other couch. Shortly after Micheal followed her.

"Whoa, whoa. I sense a little bit of tension here." I turned to Monique. "What's going on?"

Monique had her arms crossed and a pissed off look on her face.

"Just something petty that I won't address."

I looked towards Micheal.

He sighed. "So a couple weeks ago Liyah came over. I guess she didn't know that Nique was just upstairs but she tried to get with me and Nique caught her."

'Oooos' came from the crowd.

Liyah just sat pretty with a 'idgaf' smirk on her face.

"Liyah is there anything you want to say about this?"

She nodded. "Just that if that little bitch wasn't home nothing would have stopped."

The crowd started to 'boo'.

"Wait so you're saying that if Monique didn't stop it you would have had sex with Micheal."

"Yup." She answered popping the 'P'.

"And what the fuck makes you think that?" Monique snapped.

Liyah uncrossed her legs and leaned forward, narrowing her eyes at Monique.

"Little girl, you will never have Micheal the way I have him. You might think you have him now but that's exactly what it is. A thought."

"Bitch you don't have him and you never will." Monique said getting up. "You just the ratchet baby momma that no one wants around and that's all you'll ever be. Don't get it twisted luh' baby. I don't know what the hell you on these days but know this, Micheal will always be mine."

Liyah jumped up. "Little girl, you're the one who has it twisted. You just the hoe that he got knocked up! I'll always be the first. I had his first child. I was his first love. And you? You'll always come second to me. Think about it. When you stopped what was about to happen did you see your man pushing me away? Exactly, he wasn't. See, young ass hoe can't even satisfy him in bed." She said slowly moving closer.

I signaled for my security to tighten up and they did.

"You're just a low class hoe with no accomplishments but being Micheal's baby momma." Monique said walking towards back stage.

Liyah quickly ran after her and yanked her to the floor by the hair.

Before she could even get two hits in the security were all over it, pulling her off and escorting Monique back to her dressing room.

"Who low class now hoe! You just a dumb ass little girl! I will always be in mutha fuckin' first place hoe!" Liyah screamed as they carried her away.

Monique just simply walked away with the security that was walking her to her dressing room.

Micheal tried to go with Monique but the security wouldn't let him so he stayed out in stage with me.

Everything started to calm down a little.

"Well..That escalated quickly." I said.

"It did. Why the fuck those security guards won't let me back there!" He semi yelled.

"Sorry they can't. They need to calm down."

"Okay let me back there with Liyah then so I can beat her ass."

Everyone in the crowd laughed and some people started clapping.

"Micheal was it true that you didn't push her away when she tried to get with you?"

"Man I did! I don't know what the fuck she be sayin' sometimes. She was just instigating!"

"One viewer says 'Why did you cheat on Nique with that Sandra hoe?' "

"I didn't cheat on her. When I pulled her back towards me I just told her to leave me the fuck alone, and to not come for me unless I sent for her ass."

"Wow. But let's just take a question. One viewer asked 'How has it been with out Siani?' "

He shrugged. "I've been okay. I just try to focuse on Monique and the baby to keep my mind right."

"That's good. While we wait for further word on the girls let's go ahead and bring Jayce out!"

No type X Rae Sremmurd came on and Jayce came out dancing.

Everyone started laughing as he danced his way to the stage.

He dapped up Micheal then gave me a hug and sat down on the left couch.

"Well hello Jayce."

"Wus good?"

"Let me just say, the viewers loved you."

He smiled.

"Ya the ladies got mad love me."

"One viewer asked 'Why are you so funny? It's cute.' "

He shrugged. "I was born this way."

"The rest of the things I have for you are mostly complements." I said looking over my note cards.

"Aww. Making me all sexy and shit." He said.

"Oh here's a question. 'When did you and Micheal meet?' "

They both looked at each other.

"Um we were about two or three. We grew up on the same block so ya know. I think of Mike as my brotha' though."

"Why did you deny that baby?" I read off the card.

He kissed his teeth. "You talkin bout the hoe from bedstuy. Man I knew that wasn't my seed. Like I said, she a hoe. You never know with her type. I don't want no ugly ass kid either so nah. She can miss me with that."

The crowd started laughing.

Liyah cane back on stage and sat on the couch with Jayce.

"Jayce."

"Bitch." They greeted each other.

I'm gonna go back stage and check on Monique.

***

I went in Monique's dressing room and she was fixing her hair in the mirror while her sister was turning up.

"Then why the fuck she try to sneak you?"

"Hey ladies" I said coming in.

"We goin' back out there! Did y'all bring that hoe back out yet?" Adrianna asked. "You know what that don't even matter, ima find that hoe!" She said storming out with Monique right behind her.

I followed them.

Adrianna stormed on stage and got in Liyah's face.

"So you tryna sneak people now? Why you come for my sister knowin' she pregnant bitch? You that weak?"

Liyah got up.

"First off bitch get the fuck out just face.  Second. Who the hell are you?"

"Oh shit my nigga!" Jayce said going over to the couch that Micheal was on.

"I'm Monique's sister bitch! But don't even worry bout that I'm gonna let these hands do the talking!"

"Bitch yo--"

Liyah couldn't even finish because Adrianna had punched her dead in the mouth causing her to fall back on the couch.

She didn't stop either. Adrianna kept punching, hitting, and slapping her.

They fell on the floor and Liyah somehow got on top. Not for long though cause Adrianna quickly maneuvered her way from under her and got back up.

Now that they were both on their feet Liyah started pulling Adrianna's hair so she could get hits in.

Instead of pulling back Adrianna ran into Liyah causing her to fall.

Adrianna was now stomping her out and all Liyah could do was protect herself by curling up into a ball.

Security eventually pulled Adrianna off of her.

When Liyah got up her face was almost unrecognizable.

"Dayummmm!" Jayce said with his phone out.

"World Starr!" He screamed facing his camera towards him.

***

Micheal, Monique, Adrianna, Dre, Anthony, and Liyah all left.

I still just had to ask Kane a few questions.

Can't Tell Me Nothing X Kanye West came on and he walked out.

"Okay it's been a very long day." I said.

"I agree, let's get this done."

"How did you meet Monique's mother?" I read off the card.

"I met her at a club. Me and Linda (the twin's mother) were on a break and she caught my eye."

"Was Monique the result of a one night stand?"

"No. After me and her mother got together for the first time I made her one of my side pieces. Then she told me she was pregnant so."

"What were your emotions when you found out that Monique was pregnant."

He sighed. "I was definitely disappointed. But then I had to remember that I wasn't in her life for the longest and from what I've heard her mother really wasn't either. I couldn't really be mad. Also my other daughter Adrianna got pregnant when she was way younger. So I couldn't be mad."

I nodded. "Well thank you for being here with us today."

"You're welcome."

***

"Okay thank you first tuning into the reunion! Before I sign off I just want to say thank you for all of the reads, likes, and votes. You guys really motivate me to continue. Also I have a special announcement. There WILL be a sequel to Holding You Down!"

The crowd started cheering.

"Once again thank you all for the love and support! I'm Dream2Reality and I'm out!"

Let Me Hold You X Bow Wow Ft. Omarion came on and I model walked off.

And that's THAT!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.1K 18
1. Fucking With A Thug. 2. Lifestyle (Thug Sequel) Things With Nani & Michael Are Good But Does It Always Stay That Way? Read There Story As They Str...
131K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
5.9K 280 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...