The Virgin Sacrifice ✔ (COMPL...

By chapterbangtan

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying your highness. This is my true form, I am just a mere human... More

Book Trailer
PROLOGUE
First Muster: Chapter 1
First Muster: Chapter 2
First Muster: Chapter 3
First Muster: Chapter 4
First Muster: Chapter 5
First Muster: Chapter 6
First Muster: Chapter 7
First Muster: Chapter 8
First Muster: Chapter 9
First Muster: Chapter 10
First Muster: Chapter 11
First Muster: Chapter 12
First Muster: Chapter 13
First Muster: Chapter 14
First Muster: Chapter 15
First Muster: Chapter 16
First Muster: Chapter 18
First Muster: Chapter 19
First Muster: Chapter 20
First Muster: Chapter 21
First Muster: Chapter 22
Update
First Muster: Chapter 23
First Muster: Chapter 24
First Muster: Chapter 25
Second Muster: Chapter 26
Second Muster: Chapter 27
Second Muster: Chapter 28
Second Muster: Chapter 29
Second Muster: Chapter 30
Second Muster: Chapter 31
Second Muster: Chapter 32
Second Muster: Chapter 33
Second Muster: Chapter 34
Second Muster: Chapter 35
Second Muster: Chapter 36
Second Muster: Chapter 37
Second Muster: Chapter 38
Second Muster: Chapter 39
Second Muster: Chapter 40
Second Muster: Chapter 41
Second Muster: Chapter 42
Second Muster: Chapter 43
Second Muster: Chapter 44
Second Muster: Chapter 45
Second Muster: Chapter 46
Second Muster: Chapter 47
Second Muster: Chapter 48
Second Muster: Chapter 49
Second Muster: Chapter 50
Third Muster: Chapter 51
Third Muster: Chapter 52
Third Muster: Chapter 53
Third Muster: Chapter 54
Third Muster: Chapter 55
Third Muster: Chapter 56
Third Muster: Chapter 57
Third Muster: Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Lumiére Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Royals of the South Sneak Peak

First Muster: Chapter 17

790 59 11
By chapterbangtan

***

Hoseok hurriedly ran to the great doors of the castle to meet the king and all the victorious soldiers who fought by his side till the end. Crowds were cheering as the king, Yoongi and Jennie ascend the stairs to meet Hoseok who looks at Jimin with pride. Trumpets are blowing and the sound of the crowd's howling and screams of victory occupied Jimin's ears.

He saw a feminine figure appear beside Hoseok and thoight it was Yeora so he ran faster only to be met by Mihyeon who's bump is already showing. The king tilted his head to the side and instead looked behind her to see if Yeora is behind her.

No one

The spot behind her is empty. Even from miles away, he can't get a whift of Yeora making him agitated he was so close im asking where she is but Hoseok greeted him first pullimg him out of his irritated self.

He expects Yeora to be there waiting for him but instead, she's nowhere to be found.

"Congratulations on your victory your majesty," Hosoek said with a wide smile.

"Thanks," Yoongi was the one to answer.

Jimin thrusted his heavy armor to Hoseok and walked pass Mihyeon who still has her head low. She watches his feet walk farther away from her making her gnaw her teeth creating an irritating sound.

"Will you stop that?" Jennie's voice startled Mihyeon.

She stopped what she was doing and bowed to her. Jennie hated her the moment she stepped into the castle. She stared at her swollen belly and scoffs.

"I didn't know Jimin had a child," she sarcastically commented making Mihyeon flush in anger.

Hoseok just happily skipped behind them leaving her in her spot dumbfounded.

After the king finished his long awaited bath, he walks into his solar and stares at his bed. All he could see is Yeora's figure still laying there with a smile on her face. All he wish to smell is her sweet scent and her sweet blood. He closes his eyes and remembers her touch but was interrupted when Mihyeon entered his solar.

"You can't use this room today your majesty. It's still not cleaned,"

Jimin just raised his brow.

"That filthy Sacrifice slept in your solar the night you left for tha battle. Your room is still dirty,"

At the thought of Yeora sleeping here when he went away, Jimin felt his heart warming. The very idea of her missing him hits his chest so hard he nearly clutches it.

"Who allowed you to enter my room?" he just ignored all her rants.

Mihyeon gasped in disbelief.

"Are you serious right now? Why aren't you even paying attention to me? I am carrying our child, your heir," she pointed out.

Jimin groaned.

"I'm asking you who permitted you to enter my solar," he threw all Mihyeon's words right out the window.

Mihyeon knew he would ignore her. But she thoight having their child inside her will make Jimin pay attention to her now. She fooled herself.

She just glared at the king and wnet out his solar, banging his door shut before she finally leaves with a loud huff.

--

Yeora studies Lisa's face closely when Jungkook offered her to swim deep into the pool. Jungkook, her attndants and Yeora are now deep into the pool as they await her hatching.

"She looks so peaceful," Yeora said.

"I know, but old folks say that all they could feel when they were transformed were burning sensations amd it's like they're being ripped apart. I hope she withstands the pain until she hatches," Jungkook said worriedly.

Yeora sighs, releasing bubbles into the water. Lisa's lips are now turning red and her fangs peeking in between them. She was startled when her lids flew open. Deep pink eyes looked straight into her making her jerk back a bit.

"It's time," one of her attendants said.

Jungkook pulled Yeora back and let them do their job. Lisa is to break through the glasslike shell of her egg herself but her attendants can actually aid her when she needs help.

They can clearly see her try to stretch her beautiful tail inside the egg but fails to stretch it straight. Her hands forcelly push against the hard shell to no avail. Lisa seems to grow impatient since she stills and tginks what to do.

All those burning feeling she felt was wortg it. All she could feel right now is the surge of pure strength that runs through her veins. The water's temperature suddenly drops and Jungkook knew what she'll do next.

Jungkook creates a protective bubble over the attendants and both of them. As soon as the bubble closes, the whole pool turned into hard ice. Her blurry figure is the only sign they could see that she really did this.

They started to hear cracking sounds. Yeora squinted her eyes to see what Lisa os doing. All of a sudden, she felt her head hurt and she looses her consciousness right in the middle of Lisa's hatching.

Yeora's eyes turned red the moment she opens her eyes. Jungkook is trapped inside the bubble he created so swimming or running away would be useless now. Yeora turned to face him and turned back to Lisa's direction. Jungkool can now see Yeora's hand producing fire and intense amount of heat.

What the

Jungkook tried to comprehend. Good thing the two attendants were in a separate bubble. He knew Yeora is Yeowang. He saw it with his own two eyes the day they attempted to awalen her but Jungkook never said a word. After all, he still intends to strip her off of her gifts and powers.

Now, he's staring at her in person. For a moment, he saw how her brown hair turned into raven ones. Her eyes are now deep red and her weak state, bruised up body and thin body frame totally changed into someone he somewhat trembled for.

"We'll die here if she keeps us long in this ice berge she made," Yeora said in a familiar but unfamiliar voice making Jungkook's heart pound nervously.

He can't even say a single word.

In a blink of an eye, Yeora defrosted the pool and walked straight to Lisa's hatching egg. The bubble Jungkook made elongated to create a path for Yeora that will lead straight into the egg.

"What are you going to do?" Jungkook asked as he follows her behind.

She is not herself.

Jungkook thought to himself.

"I'm hatching her myself,"

"No, you can't do that," Jungkook pulled her forearm but then let go instantly because of Yeora's low growl.

Shit

He cursed.

Wrong move

He added.

When she reached the egg, Yeora lay her hand flat on the surface and soon, more cracking sounds can be heard. Then the whole transparent egg shell shattered into large pieces freeing Lisa inside.

Then Yeora fell on the bubble unconscious again but Lisa isn't.

She's now nowhere to be found.

Jungkook looks around to search for Lisa but he found nothing.

He swam up to lay Yeora on the floor since she's still wet. One of the attendants accompanied her while the other dive back into the pool to look for Lisa.

Once he's back in his position, he felt slender hands snake around his waist and rests on top of his chest from behind. Pink long hair is floating around their heads, then he felt fangs sink into his smooth neck.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 52.9K 68
"We become the monsters we're most afraid of." --- "Jimin," she breathed out. "You're allowed to touch me." His plump lips slightly parted as a gasp...
98.8K 7.1K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
14.7K 861 65
Vampires and Witches have been roaming around the Earth since the beginning of times, living alongside humans without making their presence known. Ju...
711K 31.2K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...