Griever Girl

Per I_am_Awesome007

Amy Heart was like the others, she was forced into the maze tests, but there was something very off about her... Més

Dagger
A Builder?
Meant to be a Runner
You Have to be Kidding Me
What's Wrong With Him?
You Can't
Why?
Into the Maze
That Morning
They Don't Care?
Brake Down and then Being Rebuilt
What Do You Mean I'm A Test?
Safe?
Can Someone Tell Me (A/N)
Property of WICKED
Bliss
Nothing
What I Need To Do
Seeing The Boys Again - 1
Seeing The Boys Again - 2
Building The Grievers
Adam and Blob
I'm Done With You
Meeting Emily Crown and Under Control
Let's Go
Breaking Free?
How To Save A Life (A/N)
What's Going On?
Identity
Aggression
I Forgive You
Landing
Sup Gally
Are You Jealous?
Infected
You Have To Be Kidding Me, Right?
DAGGER!
This SUCKS (a/n)
Pulling The Trigger
My Name Is Dagger
There Is No Such Thing As SafeHaven
A Broken Past

Getting Back To Normal

16.2K 439 10
Per I_am_Awesome007

~Alby's POV~

Everything was starting to get back to normal, Minho finally got his mind off of it, I don't even think he thinks about Dagger all that much anymore, he started running again, everything finally got back to normal.

Chuck, the newbie, I think has to be thanked for that, he's nice and for some reason, even though he was scared at first, is always really happy.

Then, Thomas came along, and for some reason, he wanted to go in the maze, and once again, everything started to change again.

The girl came up with a note saying that she was the last one.

Then, everything started going fast.

First Ben, we went into the maze to retrace his footsteps, and the last thing I remembered was getting stung and Minho hitting me causing me to pass out.

That's when I start remembering, WICKED, they sent us in here, I remember Thomas, he worked with them, I saw the girl too.

When I woke up again, I was dragged to the meeting hall and I found out over Gally's yelling that apparently, this was all Thomas' fault.

I don't even completely remember what happened I remember saving Chuck and then getting torn back by the tail of a Griever, Thomas ran and grabbed my arm "get them out" I whispered and then, everything went black.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 17
Y/N and Airs were together in the Maze Trials when they escaped to the Sanctuary. Meeting Thomas' maze group, they help each other by searching for t...
2.2K 73 21
Cue the shitty description!!!! -------------------------------------- She woke in the box scared, but she made a few friends. She even managed to mak...
76.2K 1.9K 53
Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They made her suffer, they made her forget. T...
10.6K 151 45
She was sent into the maze. But for what reason? She wakes up to see 30 teenage boys surrounding her. She is stuck in the glade with no clue, no memo...