tag, you're it. r.t...

By sydlikestea

❝ gosh, I'd do anything to be the bra you're wearing. ❞ ❝ beep beep, richie. ❞ - richietozierxoc teenro... More

tag , you're it !
❝that's not how the story goes!❞
one | richie!
two | nicknames!
three | an old married couple!
four | flashes!
five | my girl!
six | anger and monarch butterflies!
seven | bruises!
eight | huge terrors and small kisses!
nine | the house on neibolt street!
ten | the day the losers club were no more!
eleven | the day the stars crashed down!
quick authors note!!
important announcement !!
twelve | no tears left to cry!
thirteen | bright orange eyed freak!
look. just, just look.
fourteen | guess who's back!
sixteen | only just got started!
seventeen | final battle
eighteen | trashmouth & gorgeous!
tag, you're it again! | sequel!
guyssssss
TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN sequel is out!
thank you!!!! also the origin of Arianna and Richie
tag, you're it again!
unpublish?

fifteen | smells like shit to me!

6.5K 160 134
By sydlikestea

TAG, YOU'RE IT!

-

"GUYS! ARIANNA, SYDNEY, Mike!" The boys are screamed different things as they heard Mike's pain cry, knowing something was very, very wrong.

"Bill! Guys!" Sydney screamed, her grip tightening on the rope, not taking her brown eyes off of Henry.

But Henry only smirked and walked towards the older twin, making Sydney quickly back away from the well, and for him to grab the rope and throw it to the ground besides Mike.

Mike looked up from the ground once he heard the boys yelling at Bowers from the well, one hand on his injured back. It was like Henry was in some sort of a trance.

"Bowers..." Ari quietly and fearfully said, backing away from him slowly. "What the hell happened to you?"

Henry looked up at her and only smiled a sinister smile. "Once I'm finished with him," he gestured the bloody bar towards Mike, "it'll be your turns."

He walked towards Mike, and the twins fearfully looked at each other.

As he started to say hurtful things to Mike, Arianna remembered that she had the nailed bat gripped in her hands, and she knew that there was no other way Mike would be saved.

Ari locked eyes with her terrified sister, both of them knowing what she was to do next.

Henry said some mean things to Mike about his dead parents, which only made the twins want Ari to do what she was to do even more.

She slowly crept up around him, the nailed bat gripped in her shaking hands.

"Sad," Henry continued, not taking his eyes off of Mike as he slowly walked up to him with the bar still in his hand, "that I couldn't have done it myself." That's when Henry suddenly lashed at Mike, but Arianna swung the nailed bat at his back with all her force to protect her friend, and Henry cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

Mike looked up at Ari and struggled to stand on his feet, Sydney running to him and helping him up.

Henry groaned and looked up at Ari with angry eyes, making her blue ones go wide.

"Oh shit." She whispered to herself.

"You little bitch!" Henry said, wobbling onto his feet.

"Arianna!" Richie screamed up from the well. "Are you okay?!"

Henry looked at Ari and chuckled, then leaned over the well and looked at the boys with his sinister grin. "She won't be any longer."

Richie looked up at him and started to lean out of the hole they were in, Bill and Eddie having to grab onto him so he wouldn't tumble down the well. "I swear, Bowers, you - you don't touch her - shit!" He screamed, starting to grow helpless since there was no way to save his girl.

"Richie, we h - have to get up there! I - uh..." Bill starting to panic, breathing heavily.

"Bill! Rich! Are you both insane?!" Eddie yelled.

Arianna's blue, wide eyes flickered from the well to Bowers, not moving a muscle.

"You're dead, Taylor." Henry smirked, then he started going at her with the metal rod, and Arianna was so scared she couldn't move her feet to run like her mind was telling her to.

But before Henry could reach the frightened brunette, Mike ran towards him and tackled him towards the well and Henry stopped and tumbled over his feet, but Sydney pushed him over the wall, making him fall down the well.

Arianna's hand flew to her mouth, her eyes wide from what she had just witnessed.

"Oh shit!" Richie yelled as Henry flew by right past them, screaming for his life.

Arianna's wide eyes watched as Mike looked over at Sydney, then at her.

"Mike, are you okay?" Ari asked, her thoughts immediately going to his injured back.

"It's fine don't worry about me." He said. "Are you guys okay?" Mike asked. "Bill and Richie will kick my ass if something happened to y'all."

"Got that right!" Richie yelled from the well.

Arianna walked up to her sister and hugged her, then went over and hugged Mike.

"We're coming!" Sydney yelled down to them, longing to be in her crush's comforting arms once again.

"Where's the rope?" Arianna asked Mike, furrowing her eyebrows and holding the bat on her right side.

Mike turned around, looking to where he once lay on the dirty ground, seeing the rope thrown there. "There."

Mike grabbed the rope and hung it back to the ceiling above the well, looking down at the boys, who were shining their flashlights up at them.

● ● ●

"Ari! Thank fuck!" Richie breathed out, hugging Arianna tightly as she did so back. "I swear, if Henry didn't just fall to his literal death right now, his dick would've been chopped off and fed to the clown."

"Chill, jeez, Rich." Arianna chuckled into his shoulder, watching as her sister and Bill were also having their moment as Eddie, Ben and Mike awkwardly stood there, watching.

Ari pulled away from Richie and smiled at him, but then faced the others. "We should get going."

"But wait..." Eddie trailed off. "Where the fuck is Stanley?"

All the teenagers froze at those words, for they promised Stanley that they wouldn't leave him alone.

"Stan? Stanley?" Richie shone his flashlight all around them, but he was nowhere to be seen.

That's when they all started to panic.

"Stanley! Stan!" They all screamed, starting to walk quickly throughout the tunnels to find their friend.

As they were walking, Richie grabbed onto Ari's hand, not saying anything. "You okay, gorgeous?" He asked, feeling her hand shaking a bit.

"Yeah. I'm just still scared from what just happened, and now Stan's missing, we still haven't found Beverly, and we're about to fight a demon clown." Arianna responded, looking around for any sign of her friend as the rest of the kids yelled out for him.

"It'll be okay." Richie said, softly rubbing his thumb on the hand he was holding. "Gosh, it fucking stinks in here." He muttered.

"Well, what do you think, trashmouth? We're in a sewer, for crying out loud." Ari softly grinned at his dumbfounded self.

Richie just shrugged it off. "Smells like shit to me." He said, and they both joined in on calling for Stanley.

Arianna heard a familiar cry, and she looked in the front of their group, where she saw her sister collapse, only for Bill and Ben to catch her by her arms.

"Syd!" Ari shouted, letting go of Richie's hand and running over to her. "Is it your flashes?"

Sydney's eyes were squeezed shut, her nose scrunched up as she was trying to see what she was seeing.
They set her down quickly and all crowded around her.

"What are you seeing?" Bill asked while holding onto her hand.

"Stan!" She was having trouble what she was seeing, but then, unfortunately, she suddenly saw. She started screaming, which made her shoot up and for her eyes to spring open, and she started to cry.

"What is it?! Tell us!" Arianna told her sister.

"Stanley - he's in there! Hurry!" She screamed and pointed to a huge door, Bill and Ari helping her to her feet.

They all ran to the door, trying to open it, but it was too heavy for them.

"Fuck, it won't open!" Richie yelled in frustration.

"It has to!" Sydney cried, turning the huge door knob-wheel even harder, desperate to save their friend.

After a couple more tries, it finally opened, and they all ran in. They ran around huge objects, and all stopped at what they saw.

There, on the ground, was Stanley lying down, shaking as a demon-like woman had her lips wrapped around his face, her sharp teeth starting to sink into his skin.

"What the fuck is that?!" Eddie screamed as they all did, too. The "woman" made a strange noise before letting go of the poor boy's bloody face and started to crawl away into the darkness.

"Stan, are you okay?!" They all asked, running up to him.

Stanley sprung up, starting to crawl a few steps backwards, sobbing. "No! You left me! You left me in Neibolt!" He screamed through tears, backing away from their hugging attempts. "You're not my friends!"

"Stanley, it's okay." They all told him, crowding around him and hugging him, starting to cry, too.

"You're not my friends." He weakly muttered one last time as he sobbed into Richie and Mike's arms.

Sydney sniffed and blinked her tears away, turning to where Bill was once next to her, but he wasn't there. She frantically looked up, only to see him run deeper into the tunnels.

"Bill!" She yelled, but then started to panic a lot more. "Bill!" She screamed, standing up and getting the other teenager's attentions.

"Where'd he go?" Ben asked.

"I don't know." She quickly responded as her bottom lip started to quiver, and they all stood up, calling for the stuttering boy and running in his direction.

●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 17K 29
Reader (you) was the younger sister of Sugawara Koushi so you were a second year at Karasuno and obsessed with the color red and absolutely loved che...
8.8K 79 21
Why? Because his other characters don't get enough light. Do you even know Shinky or Carlos or Pip? Or do you only know Benny? This is going to be a...
939K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...