Bootyful Love ~ A Koujaku x r...

By Area11Dennise

I've had this idea in my head for a long time now, so here it is! It's my first DMMD fic, just so you know. I... More

Data 1 ~ Meeting
Data 2 ~ Moving
Data 4 ~ Rhyme
Data 5 ~ Work
Data 6 ~ Thoughts
Data 7 ~ Hairdresser
Data 8 ~ Tea
Data 9 ~ Trust
Data 10 ~ Taken
Data 11 ~ Locked
Data 12 ~ Meet Again
Data 13 ~ Confrontation
Data 14 ~ Festival
Data 15 ~ Love

Data 3 ~ Allmate

3.7K 129 36
By Area11Dennise

~ Your POV ~

I decided to shrug off the situation. It's not like I actually have to talk to that guy during dinner. I'll just pretend he isn't even here. "Thank you for the food." I say before I pick up my chopsticks and eat some of the food. I widen my eyes as soon as I swalllow the first bite. "Wow.. That's delicious." I look up and notice all the guys were looking at me. They then all grinned and looked at Tae-san.

"You boys stop fooling around and eat already! You're supposed to be adults!" Tae-san scolds them before they eagerly start eating as well. I try to avoid dinner conversation (especially Koujaku's) unless a question is asked directly at me. What these people are talking about isn't that interesting anyway. I then remember something. "Aoba, is the shop you work at in need of new staff?" I ask, as everyone's attention goes to me.

"I do remember Haga-san complaining on not having enough people for deliveries or to answer the phone. How about you visit the shop tomorrow? I'll walk you there." Aoba says, still eating his food between sentences. I nod as I finish my own food. "Sounds good." I say with a smile. "So you plan on working at Heibon? Wouldn't have expected that from you, (Y/N). You keep surprising me." Koujaku comments and I glance at him a bit before turning my head. I can basically feel the smirk that's plastered on his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

After the meal I bow a little at Tae-san and thank her for the meal. "I hope we can get along as neighbors aswell." I say with a smile. "You don't have to be so formal (Y/N). Those things are common sense. And to be frankly honest, I'm already okay with you." Tae-san says in her usual snappy tone. I decide to not say anything back and just smile. "Well then, excuse me." I say before leaving with Mizuki.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yes Mizuki, I'll be fine here. I've got the essentials unpacked anyway. There was a matress and a futon in my room so I have a makeshift bed." I tell Mizuki through my phone to which he chuckles. "Okay, okay. I'm worrying too much, aren't I?" He asks. "Yes you are. But it's fine. Now if you don't mind I think I'll go to sleep now." I lie to Mizuki, since I'm really not in the mood to talk about this anymore. "I understand. Good night (Y/N)" He replies before hanging up.

I sigh and put my phone next to me. The air is so thick in here even though I've had the windows open for several hours now. And it seems like it's getting hotter every minute. I'm only wearing a (F/C) tanktop as a shirt. I stare at the other door in my room and eventually walk over to it. I open the door to see a tiny veranda and step outside. I let out a big sigh and lean on the railing. My peace of mind is soon disturbed.

"Great evening, isn't it, (Y/N)?" I hear the voice I despise so much. I look up to meet eyes with Koujaku. Oddly enough, he was smoking. I didn't see him as the smoking type. Next to him was a sleeping little red bird. I assume it's his Allmate. "What are you doing on Aoba's veranda?" I ask. Koujaku just shrugs. "I guess you can say I feel calm here." For some reason, he doesn't get on my nerves like this. He seems like a normal person like this. "I also quite like the view." Koujaku puts the cigarette into his mouth.

I look around me. There really isn't much to see here. There's buildings everywhere, which also block the stars. "Whatever you prefer, I guess." I say, making Koujaku smirk. "Oh, I wasn't talking about the scenery, (Y/N)." He uses his free hand to point at my chest. I look down and see that my breasts are sticking out a lot. I feel my face turning a thousand shades of red. "I- You pervert!" I run back inside and pull back the curtain. I jump on my bed and cover my face. I groan in frustration. "How could I be so dumb to let that guy humiliate me twice on the same day?" I ask myself.

I soon fall asleep, hoping I'd forget about it once tomorrow arrives.

~*~*~*~*~*

"So, you're ready to meet Haga-san?" Aoba asks me as we stand in front of the shop. Junk Shop Heibon, where Aoba works part time. "Yeah. I hope he has a spot for me." I say and Aoba opens the door. "Good morning Haga-san! I have someone I need to introduce to you!" He says in a cheery tone. The shop is filled to the brim what looks like, well, Junk to me. I fiddle with my Coil a bit. Aoba gave it to me when he picked me up and my house. It's a little old, but he said it should do the trick.

A man with a lot of colour on his clothes and big glasses looks up. "Good morning, Aoba-kun. Who is this lady?" He asks with a cheery tone. "I'm (F/N) (L/N), I just moved here yesterday and I'm kind of in the need of a job." I say, trying to have a similar cheery tone. The man, whom I now knew as Haga-san smiled brightly. "I see then! Luckily for you I might have a place for you. Are you any good with deliveries?" He asked. "I am, actually! I used to have a job at a small parcel company at home, so I know the basics." I respond.

"Well then, I really don't think I need any other thing to hear. You're hired!" Haga-san says, making me smile brightly. "Really? Thank you so much! I won't dissapoint you! When do I start?" I ask. "Can you start tomorrow?" Haga-san asks. "Tomorrow sounds great! Well then, thank you so much, Aoba!" In my happiness I hug Aoba, who awkwardly returns the hug. "N-No problem, (Y/N)." I smile. "Well, I should go. I'm meeting up with Mizuki so I can buy an Allmate. See you tomorrow!" I say before exiting the shop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So how do I choose one, anyway?" I ask Mizuki while looking at the vast amount of choices for Allmates. "Whatever speaks to you most, (Y/N). Just go with whatever seems best for you. Hell, maybe it'll even choose you." Mizuki replies as he walks around the shop. All types of animals are sold as Allmates here. From typical pets to exotic animals, it's like this shop has everything. As I walk through some more rows again, my gaze meets that of a tiny yellow bird Allmate.

I stare at it for a bit and it stares right back at me. I smile at it. Somehow, I get calm by looking at the yellow ball of fur. It makes a peep sound and I make my decision. I hold out my hand to it and it almost immeadiately jumps onto my palm. I bring my hand closer to me. "Wanna be my buddy, little one?" I ask and it tweets while nodding it's tiny head. I walk over to Mizuki. "This is the one." I hold up the bird. Mizuki nods. "Alright. You got a name for it?" I nod. "Pash." Mizuki looks at me for a bit. "Does it have a special meaning or something?" I shake my head. "No.. I chose it randomly." Mizuki opens his mouth but quickly closes it. "Okay then."

As we stand at the counter, the shopkeeper tells me how to fix an Allmate, how it will react to certain things, etc. I also learned that my new companion is female. I listen carefully to what the shopkeeper says and he installs a microchip into the bird's tiny being. The eyes close almost immeadiately. "Hello. I'm your Allmate. May I ask your name?" Pash asks me. "There's no need to be so formal. My name's (Y/N). I've decided to call you Pash. Is that alright?" I tell Pash. "That's alright with me. I understand. Nice to meet you, (F/N)." Pash says and I smile brightly at it. "Nice to meet you, Pash!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That evening, I decided it was a good idea to get to know my companion. I would be working with her for a while anyway, so it was better if I figured out the basics. This, however, wasn't the easy task I had imagined it to be. The little bird had been sitting on my pillow for a while now. I sat on my bed (which now looked much better as I had started unpacking already) trying to figure out how to get to her. I've basicly been interrogating her and I think I'm about to get to the point where she'll actually react.

"So tell me Pash, is there anything I need to know about you?" I ask the furball. She thinks for a bit. "I don't think there is. You know that you kind of decide what my behaviour will be like, right (Y/N)?" She says and I nod. "Well then Pash, let me tell you something about myself. I moved here yesterday so most of these concepts are new to me. My favourite colour is (F/N) and I can't stand that guy Koujaku!" I tell her. Pash tilts her tiny head. "Koujaku... Is he that hairdresser most females on the streets were talking about?" She asks.

"Yes, and he's not even like what they say! He's just a person who sweeps girls off of their feet, a pervert..." I think back to the events of yesterday. Thank God I didn't have to see him today. "He indeed doesn't sound like what those women were saying he was. Worry not, (F/N), I'll make sure he won't play any tricks on you!" Pash says as she hops a little towards me, giving off a confident look. I smile at Pash and pet her head with my finger. "Thank you Pash! If you want you can go into sleep mode. I'm going to bed soon." I yawn.

Pash looks at me for a bit then nods. "Understood. Goodnight then, (F/N)." I pick up Pash and nod. "Goodnight Pash." Shortly after, her tiny eyes close and she goes quiet. I smile at my companion, it looks amazingly cute when like this. I get up from the bed and switch off the lights in the room. I crawl underneath the covers of my bed and put Pash on an empty space on my matress. I put her down on a little pillow I'd bought for her. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I think I can get used to this life.

~

(A/N): For anyone who is wondering why I chose Pash as a name for your Allmate;

Pash is Australian slang for Kiss.

Yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.3K 63
Just some normal oneshots! Please leave some request!
7.5K 166 4
This is a collection of one-shot requests, and other things sonadow related i feel i need to write. ^^ Each chapter contains a different story, and...
889 11 8
This is my first ever Wattpad story and fan fiction so don't mind the bad punctuation, grammar and errors lol. Hope you enjoy! Smut, angst, fluff
22 0 1
AOT self insert fanfic with live triangles and drama!!! First time writing a fic!