Immortals (Servamp fanfic)

By Crazy_Otaku_55

Mahiru finally lives in peace with his Servamp. Until number nine appears. Ninth Servamp. Servamp of Vanity... More

~ First Chapter ~
~ Second Chapter ~
~ Third Chapter ~
~ Fourth Chapter ~
~ Fifth Chapter ~
~ Sixth Chapter ~
~ Seventh Chapter ~
~ Eighth Chapter ~
~ Ninth Chapter ~
~ Eleventh Chapter ~
~ Twelfth Chapter ~
~ Thirteenth Chapter ~
~ Fourteenth Chapter ~
~ Fifteenth Chapter ~
~ Sixteenth Chapter ~
~ Seventeenth Chapter ~
~ Eighteenth Chapter ~
~ Nineteenth Chapter ~
~ Twentieth Chapter ~
~ Twenty First Chapter ~
~ Twenty Second Chapter ~
~ Twenty Third Chapter ~
~ Twenty Fourth Chapter ~
~ Twenty Fifth Chapter ~

~ Tenth Chapter ~

554 13 0
By Crazy_Otaku_55

It was Saturday, the day of the meeting. The evening was slowly falling. The sky took on its orange as the sun set slowly. Leah sighed staring out of the window of the limousine. There was a dead silence in the car. Everyone was looking everywhere just not at each other.

Leah has repaired hers black dress on straps. The edges of her dress was decorated with black lace, and on her belly had a black belt. She had black socks that reached up to her thighs and black shoes with a heel. Over it she had her dark blue coat.

Her eyes quickly flew on others. Mahiru was wearing a white shirt with black vest and black trousers. He had a black tie, and his hair was neatly combed as ever.

Kuro was wearing a simple white shirt, his white pants and black boots that reached his knees. Over that he wore a black coat with collar and white-blue long scarf. He looked strange without his hood. His ice blue hair was neatly falling on his face.

Taiga had a black dress with the narrow upper part, with two columns of gold buttons on it. The skirt was black. She had two red bows on the hips. The dress had no sleeves but was tied around the neck. 'Sleeves' were separated and started just under her shoulders. Toward hands they were spreading, and on her wrist they had the white ruffles. The back of the dress was longer and looked like a cloak. Her hair was loose, but two front strands were braided and hooked with a small red bow at the back. On her feet she had her black high boots with heels and a small red bow at the end.

"Here we are." came the voice of the driver.

Leah flinched from thinking and sighed.

"Everything will be fine." whispered Mahiru smiling.

Even though he doubted that. Together with Servamps they came out of the vehicle and entered the yard of Misono's villa. There they agreed to hold a meeting. Kuro looked lazily at the yard of the villa when they came to the door.

"What is it, Sleepy Ash?" Taiga asked quietly.

"One missing." he said lazily, opening the door.

"Who?" Taiga looked at him.

"Tsubaki..." muttered Kuro.

Together they walked inside a large hallway. Eve's followed them in silence. The sun was already in the horizon, and the sky began to darken. They found themselves in a large dining room. On the long table there were nine chairs. Hyde, Lily and Jeje were sitting at the table with purple haired woman known as Wrath and the little boy with brown hair known as Old Child, now Hugh.

"Brother and sis are here!" sang Hyde.

"Welcome." muttered Wrath looking at them.

"Thank you, thank you." Taiga grinned, and her eyes flew to the man a little away from the table. "Oh, Gluttony is here!"

"Of course I am, Vanity!" growled a man with white hair and a darker skin.

"You got fat from all of this food." she smirked walking towards him. "I see you will never stop eating, pig."

"And I see you're the same bitch you used to be thirty years ago."

Taiga ran toward him with a grin and swung her leg. Gluttony defended himself and pushed her away. But Taiga did not stop. With second leg she swung toward him and managed to hit him. She defended from his fist and pushed it away from her. She swung her hand to his neck and paused for a moment.

"Enough." sharply said a familiar voice from the table.

There was a silence for a few moments. Then they jerked their hands off from one another and turned to the one sitting on the first chair at the table. Taiga gathered her hands in front of her and together with Gluttony she bowed her head.

"Sorry, Sleepy Ash." said Gluttony.

"Oh, brother is setting the rules from now on." Hyde grinned.

"Just stop grinning. You get on my nerves..." said Wrath.

Taiga sat down on her chair next to Lily and closed her eyes briefly. Eve's were in the same room, but were placed a little away from them. Mahiru and Leah joined Licht, Misono and Mikuni. Next to them was Eve of the Old Child, Tetsu. Although he looked like a high school student, he actually went to seventh grade. They sat beside them in the chairs and started the story.

"Tsubaki has not come yet?" Kuro asked.

"No, Sleepy Ash." Hugh said.

Leah frowned and leaned to Mikuni. He had been Eve longer than all of them here and he probably knew all the rules.

"Why are they using the titles?" she whispered.

"Because the names that Eve give them are not permanent, and it's like you tell them sir or madam." explained Mikuni and leaned in the chair.

"I did not know that!" Mahiru said.

"Well, now we know." smiled Leah and crossed her legs.

"He is here." Jeje muttered.

All Servamps turned to the entrance door except Kuro. He was sitting with his back towards the doors. Although he did not seem to care, he listened. The door opened, and a tall black-haired man entered the room.

"Sorry I'm late." he said quietly closing the door.

"Is this the one who hurt Lawless?" Taiga asked Lily quietly.

Lily looked at her with a gentle smile. He gave her a light hit on the back of the head.

"Do not bother now." he said. "The task is to discover what to do with new vampires."

She needed her whole strength to nod her head. When Tsubaki placed across her, they all straightened on chairs. They exchanged views before Wrath spoke.

"So we have a problem." she said. "New vampires have been created."

"Are they strong?" Gluttony asked.

"They're not like Servamps, but they have their own advantages." Hyde answered the question.

"What do we know about them?" Hugh asked.

"They're not strong or fast like us. They use normal, everyday weapons." Jeje said.

"They attack in the evening, so it's a great chance they can not withstand the sunlight." Lily said.

"Why are they attacking us?" Tsubaki asked.

The table went quiet. Taiga spun glass in the hand watching the wine moving. Everyone at the table looked at her. They knew that she always did that when she was thinking.

"Blood..." she muttered, lifting her eyes to them. "Our blood."

"Blood of Servamps?" asked confused Hyde.

"What would they need it for?" Wrath said thoughtfully.

"I do not know. I'm not sure..." Taiga said quietly, placing a glass on the table. "But when one of them attacked us one night, he said he needed my blood."

"He did not explain why?" Hugh asked.

Taiga just shook her head. She took a sip of wine and returned the glass to the table.

"Does our weapons affect them?" Gluttony asked.

"We do not know." Lily said. "When we attacked them, their bodies simply disappeared."

"True, there is a great possibility that they are still alive." Jeje said.

"What are the options for us?" Tsubaki asked.

Kuro finally raised his head. Red eyes looked at all at the table who were eagerly expecting his solution.

"Break them into pieces." he said softly. "Cut off their heads and limbs."

"That's how the Subclasses are killed, and blood-sucking, of course." said Wrath frowning.

"These vampires are nothing but Subclasses." Taiga said, grinding her teeth. "They're stronger than them, but weaker than us. So, the only option is to break them into pieces."

"And you dominate here." Hyde said with a grin.

Taiga paused for a moment. She knew Leah was in the room and would hear her when she admitted it. But there was no other option.

"Yes." she said, standing up and raising her head with a vicious smile. "I will tear them all up with my bare hands."

"That's our sis!" exclaimed Hyde victoriously.

She smiled at his statement and sat back in her chair. They continued to discuss the options and plans for the attacks. Leah closed her eyes and sighed deeply. This will be fierce...

~~~

Outside, it was already pitch dark. Leah, along with Taiga, Mahiru and Kuro, climbed up the stairs to the apartment. They went to the door and went into their apartments. The girls were silent in the apartment.

"This was fun, Taiga." whispered Leah.

"Seriously? Meetings are otherwise boring or filled with strife."

Leah on this giggled. Suddenly the light lit up in the kitchen. Both jumped out of fear. Taiga stood before her Eve in anticipation of someone's attack. But what they saw was even more shocking. In the kitchen was Rowen, confused and angry.

"Rowen..." breathed Leah.

"Where have you been so late? And, if memory does not deceive me, you called this girl Taiga." she said, frowning. "Please explain."

"Shit..." Taiga hissed.

"You waited for me awake?!" Leah asked nervously.

"Yes, of course I did! You did not come back to ten and I died of fear!" said loudly Rowen, rising.

"Should I leave?" asked quietly Taiga her Eve.

"No, you stay with me and explain all to my sister!" Leah said angrily.

"Leah, where were you? Who is this girl and why did you call her Taiga? And just a short question, where is your Taiga cat?"

"Rowen, I'll explain all to you..." Leah said quietly and desperately. "Just calm down..."

"Should we wipe away her memory?" Taiga wondered if it was nothing strange.

"No!" exclaimed Leah. "Are you crazy?"

"Sure? Because Lily could handle this and..."

"No!" yelled the two sisters at the same time.

"Okay, okay... God..." muttered Taiga and sighed.

She briefly closed her eyes and turned to her cat shape. Rowen sighed with surprise. She was shocked watching Leah pick up her cat from floor.

"Well... The cat and the girl are Taiga. They're one." Leah said, starting the story.

"How..."

The cat suddenly turned into a person. Taiga straightened up and stretched out and looked at Leah. She smiled cheerfully.

"I'll explain everything." she turned to her older sister. "I think you would like to sit down, Rowen. Leah, can you make us a cup of coffee?"

Leah got coffee, and Taiga sat down opposite Rowen. Slowly, she began to explain everything; Servamps, Subclass, Eve... How exactly Leah has become her Eve and why, how much Servamps there are, what they present and what they are. She presented herself with the title of Proud Tiger, Servamp of Vanity.

As Taiga carefully explained everything about new vampires and dangers, Rowen nodded slightly. Her mind was trying to digest all the information that Taiga gave her. Although it did not seem possible all this what Taiga spoke, she could not deny that a few minutes before she turned into a cat.

"So..." Rowen started, holding a cup of coffee in her hands. "Leah is your Eve?"

Taiga slowly nodded. She pulled out the bow of hair and unraveled braids.

"In exchange for her blood I protect her and do what she tells me." said Taiga quietly, not looking at her. "I know it sounds awful, but..."

"I have chosen it myself." Leah said firmly.

Rowen looked up at her sister. She got up from her chair. She had a strong expression. Her sister blinked several times.

"Taiga did not push me on anything. I decided to become her Eve." she said, and put her hands in front of her. "Please do not tell dad, and do not throw Taiga out."

Rowen looked at her sister for a moment shocked by her determination and firmness. Then she just smiled gently.

"I can not. I will not." she said, and looked at her. "Just be careful... And..." she paused and looked at Taiga. "I believe that Taiga will keep you safe from these new vampires."

To both the faces brightened when Rowen said that. Leah jumped to her sister and strongly embraced her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." she said, and looked at her. "And... I'm sorry I did not listen to you about mom. I was stupid and..."

"Do not worry about it now." smiled Rowen. "And now go to bed. You have a school tomorrow."

"Yes, Mom!" Leah said, rolling her eyes.

She got up from the table and ran into the room. Taiga got up, but Rowen stopped her in the way to the room. She came to Taiga and closed her eyes for a moment. She breathed deeply before she spoke.

"Please, keep her safe." she said softly. "I would kill myself if something happens to her."

Taiga smiled and took her hand in hers.

"Do not worry. I guard her with my life. She is my Eve. This is Servamp's job."

"Thank you."

She released Rowen's arm. On the heel she turned and walked toward Leah's room to catch some sleep before the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 481 38
please let me know if any of you guys want me to write about any servamp (Requests close)
9.7K 418 7
SERVAMP and Disney crossover AU! Mahiru was like any other normal boy, except the fact that he does the job of a woman. After his mother passed, his...
20.5K 481 16
Mahiru's Bestfriend finds out about his so called pet I mean his farmilar Kuro. What will she think about it?
67.5K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...