Wolf and a Mask (Eyeless Jack...

By biggestcats

-Attention! This story is very old and has been remade! The newer version is much better and it is on my page... More

Wolf and a Mask (Eyeless Jack Romance)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Important: Please Read!)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(UPDATE~) Please Read This!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Something I've been thinking about for a while. (Not an update)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank You
Chapter 35
I Need Help.
Calm down.

A heads up

3K 83 10
By biggestcats

Yo.

If you've been following "Kiyashii's Journal" (Which has been deleted) you'd know that Cassie won't be using this account anymore. She's away and doesn't want to deal with the stress of social media. She gave her account to me, Elodie (Call me Ella), and I'm going to be the one in charge from this point on.

Many of you (Despite being told countless times "No.") keep asking if Wolf and a Mask is going to be continued. 

Again, the answer is no. However.

Now that I'm in charge, I'm going to be rewriting this book into something a little more less... Cliche. 

The first chapter has already been remade and you can find it on my stories under "Wolf and a Mask (Redone)" 

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 457 49
Nearly done with school, with one foot in a completely new section of her life. A difficult time for at least the majority of young adults. However...
356 2 23
d43n is her number but what's her name she's silent and her pack always leaving her behind on purpose . will she find love,peace , tranquility , and...
634K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
3.3K 92 51
Haven. That was her name. She always had her problems with her peers at school. But why? She was really pretty with long, red hair that represented c...