Avneil Os collectionz

Bởi scrivenli

AvNeil one shots random shots etc 😊 Xem Thêm

Introduction
Shot 1
Me or Dreams
Me or Dreams (2)
Shot 1 (2)
Shot 1(3)
You + Me
Shot 1 (Last Part)
Cherishing it
Plot
Pain
Happiness
Humdard
Humdarad-2
new
Hi
Hey Guys
Humdard (Last Part)
Part 1
Imp
OS
Dil Diya Gallan (1)
Dil Diya Gallan (2)
Important
Dil Diya Gallan 3

Broken 💔

2.5K 237 65
Bởi scrivenli

Not proof read

In Neil's room

P: Avni puttar in bachon ke aane se ghar phirse roshan ho gya... Inki haasi, khel khel Mai ladna raunak si hai ghar pe... Hame Bahut kushi MIL rhi hai...

B: hn puttar tune inko Bahut ache se pala hai...

All were smiling and praising Avni except one who had a I don't care look on face..

S: isiliye hamne socha ki ham iss ghar ke aadhe hisse ko Orphanage Mai convert karle

A: Par aunty vo mai kaise yaha....

S: oyess Yeh kya mujhe Aunty bula rhi hai... Hak se mummy ji bula....

P: hn puttar.. Swetha ji shi keh rhi hai

A: (murmurs to herself) kaash aisa hota....

A: Nhi am sorry Mai Yeh nhi le sakti...

N: isme ab Tumhe kya problem hai... Hamesha kudh ki manmani karni padti hai... Kisi ki nhi sunni hai... Jab dad bol rhe hai tho y can't u just accept it... You know what u are so egoistic bas sirf apni hi karni hai...

A: Am sorry par Yeh accept nhi Kar sakti

P: Par kyu puttar... Humse koi glti hui hai kya

S: agar hui bhi hai tho maaf karde... Ik hum gussa the tumpe par apni beti se hum zyada der tak Gussa nhi reh sakte na...

P: puttar ji koi pareshani hai kya ?

She starts to remember how Vidyut threatened her by showing a video of Prakash killing her Neelamaa (but little she knew that Vidyut was long back dead)... Her heart was crying she needed someone who can reduce her pain who can console her... But fate had to play a cruel game... Her eyes about to well up... When Neil spoke...

N: Dad kya aap bhi uss insaan ke liye kadhar kar rhe hai jisne kabhi humse pyaar hi nhi kiya... Bas pyaar karne ka dhong racha rhi thi Yeh aurat Bahut badi jhuti hai Yeh... (tbh I am so sorry for this but mujhe laga ki I should write these am sorry if any of ur feelings are hurt)

His words were stabbing her heart...

P: Neil Yeh Tu kya bol rha hai.... Biwi hai vo Teri...

N: sorry Papa biwi thi meri hai nhi.... Hamara divorce hogya hai....

It was a shocker for the family....

B: k... Kya

S: kab hua yeh....

Flashback

After the saisha ficaso when the family came to know abt Avni they were angry on her and except Prakash everyone left from there.... He was abt to go near Avni... But she ran away from there....

She reached Sukoon house and locked herself inside

A: ( she was hiccing up continuously  while speaking) 10 saal baad Maine apni perfect  family se dur thi... Aaj Maine unko finally Dekha Papa mummy ji bebe sab kitne kush the... Par Phir jab unhone mujhe dekha tho unki face se kushiyan ki jagah Gussa tha... (she was crying)

Sunehri thought it was not the ri8 time to take the children home... So she took them out to ice cream parlour....

Avni was remembering her moments with her perfect family that's wen she saw the smiling face of Neil and later how it changed into anger...

She saw how hurt he was

A: Am sorry Neil sab meri galati hai... Mai hamesha se logo ko Bahut hurt karti hu... Aur na jaane Tumhe Kitni baar hurt kiya Maine....

She got the flashes of Neil telling her I Hate u since they met in kashid...

Tears welled up in her eyes....

Suddenly she hears a knock on the door.... She thought it to be sunehri and opened the door without seeing who it was...

A: Sunehri mujhe Kuch der akela chod do...

That person: Miss Avni...

Avni rooted to her spot and turned only to find Neil on the door

A: Neil tum ( she had a smile on her face hoping he would forgive her but little did she knew what was in store)

N: Ji Mai... Yeh aapko Dena tha ( he was having a look of "not so interested in talking with you ")

A: Yeh kya hai... (getting the file from him )

N: I hope aapko padna likhna aata hai... (sarcastically)

Avni opened the file and tears were continuously falling from her eyes... It was like the dam is damaged and is not repaired....

A: kya tum yehi chahte ho (with her hurtful voice)

N: ji... (somewhere it pierced his heart to see her like that)

She signed the papers and forwarded it to him

N: Thanks from now u are legally know as Avni Aayesha not Avni Neil Khanna

Saying this he stormed out of the house leaving a broken soul over there

She remembered their happy moments their first meet their tashan Nhok Jhok care dance etc... And was crying a lot

Flashback ends

All were angry on Neil for taking such a decision and they weren't aware of this...

Avni was breaking from inside.... Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes...

B: Neil tune aisa kyu kiya aur Avni tumne sign kyu kiya paper pe....

But they were staring at each other with much hurt in eyes...

N: Tumhe sirf apni padi hai... Kisi ki tho padi hi nhi.. Khaas kar hamari... U know what Maine Aaj tak tumhari jaisi ladki ko kabhi nhi dekha... Jisse sirf apne kaam se matlab hai...

She closed her eyes as she was not able to digest what she was hearing from his mouth...

N: U know what tum ek number ki cheap matkaar aur dhokebaaz Aurat ho Jo sirf aur sirf selfish hai... U are standing in my house remember it Yeh ghar mera hai... Agar yaha pe rehna hai tho you have abide by us... And that's it...

That's it... He hit her cord

A: wiping her tears... Tum Tik keh rhe ho Yeh ghar tumhara hai.... Mai ek mehmaan ki tarah iss ghar Mai aayi thi aur mehmaan ki tarah hi chali jaungi... Bhoj banke nhi rahungi....

S : Avni Yeh Tu kya bol rhi hai...

P: puttar

A: nhi Aunty nhi Uncle yehi sahi hai....

N: Finally samaj tho aaya iske dimaag mai.... Ab thoda kasht karke yaha se chali jayiye (He does not realise what he tells and blurts out these words from his mouth)

B: Neill hosh Mai tho ho ki kya bol rhe ho...

Avni runs from there crying....

While running she collides with someone and falls...

UP :  Aap Tik ho aapko lagi tho nhi na.....

That person helps Avni stand and gets shocked seeing her..

UP : Avni.....

Avni lifts her head to see who's that and her eyes turns moist and hugs that person so tightly

A: Riya......

R: Avni Tu zinda hai... Tujhe Patha hai mujhe Kitni kushi hai tujhe dekhke...

They withdrew the Hug and heard a cute little voice

"Avni maa "

A: Riya yeh...

R: meri beti Niya

A: Niya idhar aao

Niya goes near Avni and hugs her

N: Avni maa aap kaha thi apko Patha hai mumma roz mujhe bolti thi ki aap kal aaoge aur vo aapko Bahut miss karti thi

Avni looks at Riya who was crying silently...

Avni took her into a bone crushing hug....

R: Avni Yeh Tu Aise rote huye kaha ja rhi hai....

Avni tells her everything... Riya was shocked with what she heard...

A: Riya vo Mai Kuch der akele rehna chahti hu... Bye...

Avni walked past Riya...

But stopped for a second turned towards Riya and hugged both Riya and Niya tightly as her whole life was dependent on them and ran away from there...

Riya followed her shouting her name...

R: Avni..... Avni....

But She got into a moving bus... Riya couldn't catch her...

Here in Khanna Mansion

All where shooting Daggers at Neil.... And were very angry on him for speaking such words against Avni....

He was sitting on the sofa with his head buried in his hands... Which clearly depicts that he had realised what mistake well to say a grave mistake he has committed.....

Here in hall children who were playing  mistakenly on the TV....

Breaking News : There's a bus accident which happened near the Gandhi Nagar bridge a few mins ago it is said that many passengers who were travelling in the bus has lost their life...

They all heard a loud thud sound....

They all turned to see with a shock and tensed face...

P: Riya puttar Tu kya hua....

R: y... Ye...yeh bus... Isi Mai tho Avni gyi thi... Khi meri Avni ko.... Nhi nhi Yeh nhi ho sakta...

Shock would be an understatement for Khanna fam......

They all ran towards the car and reached the location of accident......

They saw many of the injured people were taken to hospital and many were yet to be found...

Neil was searching Avni like a mad person

N: Avni..... Avniiiiiiiii

All the family members were searching her but failed to find her...

Just then a police officer showed a bag and shouted "Yeh kiska bag hai "

Riya got the bag and saw it was Avni's bag....

Neil sat on his knees clutching the bag against his chest and was crying so badly...

A few mins later when they were abt to move from there they heard some noises they turned to see a figure sitting on the boat with a child in her hand....

They safely got down from the boat and the lady handed the child to the mother... She suddenly felt some weight on her upper body... She stumbled back but composed herself... She saw Neil was hugging her and was wetting her shoulder with his tears...

N: Avni I am sorry... Vo sab gusse Mai nikal gya tha pls mujhe maaf kardo...

He said coming out of the hug...

All were seeing her with tears in their eyes...

Niya was crying clutching Riya's legs....

N: Avni maa aapko kuch nhi hua na......

Avni was moving towards Niya...

Neil released his hand from her waist... Neil felt his hand wet and saw it.... His eyes widened in shock and horror ... It was fully covered with blood....

Avni was slowly falling towards the floor.. In the nick of the time Neil caught her and started patting her cheeks....

N: a... Av....avni tum....tum sun rhi ho na ...aankhen khuli rakhna...

All rushed to the hospital and Avni was in ICU....

Doctor was treating her.. And Neil was becoming restless....

The Doctor came out and said she is out of danger and you can meet her... Neil rushed inside...

N: Avni bagvan ka shukar hai Tumhe Kuch nhi hua Tumhe Patha hai Mai kitna dar gya tha... Meri jaan nikal gyi thi.... Ab se tum Jo bologi Mai vo karunga Tumhe Kuch bhi chahiye tho mujhe bolna I will never stop you....

A: Toh meri ek wish hai.... Vo pura karoge

N: hn bolo na I will surely do it...

Avni : toh mera wish Yeh hai ki mujhe apne mumma ke pass Jana hai unse baath karna hai... Aur tumhari saari wishes puri karni hai... Karne doge? (she asked weakly )

N: sure of course... Ruko Mai abhi maa ko bulata hu... He said moving out...

A: Maine kaha mujhe mere mumma ke pass jana hai aunty ke pass nhi... Aur tumhari wish puri karni hai....

N: vhi bol rha hu... He then realised that what she was referring to...

He ran near her

N: Avni nhi pls Avni

A: sorry Neil

N: Avni pls aankhein band mat karo pls Avni don't...

She slowly closed her eyes...

N: Avni pls open ur eyes.. Avni I am telling Mazak mat karo open ur eyes... (he was yelling and shaking her)

Hearing his voice all rushed in and the doctors to came....

The Doctor checked her heart rate and pulse and nodded his head negatively....

N: Maa aap bolo na Isse ki vo ut jaye... Papa... Bebe... Riya bolo.... Avni dekho Niya bhi yehi hai.... Avni uto pls... I am sorry mujhe itni badi Saza mat do....

Riya controlling her tears went near the doctor and asked how did it happened...

Then the doctor showed Avni's right hand which was fully drenched in blood....

D: She cut her veins .....

N: Avni Tumne aisa kyu kiya... Har baar Mai Jo bolta hu uska opposite hi karti ho tum... Iss baar meri baat ko mana tumne.... Lad leti daat leti maar leti.... Pls mujhe chodke mat jaao pls....

He was crying keeping his head on her chest...

Not every story has a Happy ending and not every love story is complete

Hope it was upto to all ur expectations

I am sorry if it was bad...

With love
Tezz 😍

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.1K 82 15
Random oneshots.
20.6K 1.7K 20
There are a lot of Avneil shots waiting for you. so what are you looking at just peep into know what's it?
67.3K 1.5K 80
These are not related to one another in anyway, just a collection of random one shots!