Atlantis: The Lost Empire ||...

By BaetanHoe

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He smirked. || "W-Where am I?" You asked. "... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Disappearance
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Train
Chapter 4: Serve
Chapter 5: Practice
Chapter 6: Trauma
Chapter 7: Masters
Chapter 8: Abandon
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Burn
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Ocean Park
Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Make It Right
Chapter 18: Locked Up
Chapter 19: Restoration
Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 21: Bist
Chapter 22: Spy
Chapter 23: Jin's Power
Chapter 24: Dad
Chapter 25: Y/N?
Chapter 26: Y/N's power
Chapter 27: Lessons
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Viagra
Chapter 30: Antartica
Chapter 31: Start Over
Chapter 32: A Tease
Chapter 33: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Lion
Chapter 35: Portrait
Chapter 36: Mom

Chapter 15: Release

4.9K 189 73
By BaetanHoe

You rolled your eyes.
"Cut the crap, why do you want it? To ruin Jimin's life?"

And then there's silence. His stares started getting intense and you could already sense the anger that was building inside of him.

"When did you meet that bastard?"

||

"Does it matter? I want an answer." You demanded.

His eyes were burning in fire as he gave you a deathly glare.

"Do you have any ideas how many times I've forgive you and you would still lie and betray me again and again?" Hi voiced shaken up a bit in his last few words.

"I-I—" You're now wondering if you made the right choice trusting Jimin.

But then again, he's not saying no to your question, so your courage built up.

"All you want is to use me and after that, I'm useless to you, you'd throw me away won't you?" You asked firmly.

His hands were balled into fists as he tried to remain calm.

"Think whatever you want, I'm out of here before I accidentally rip your neck in half." He said as he stomped out.

And he left again, without answering your question. Suddenly, an idea came into you head.

"I need to do this or else I won't have any answers."

|
|

You took a deep breath as you pressed the lever in Jungkook's bedroom bookshelves. You then made your ways down the stairs, finger crossing, hoping you're making the right choice.

||

"Ahh...my favorite person, did you miss me?" Jimin asked, chuckling.

"I'm here to release you."

A smirk then widened across his lips.

"But. You have to convince me to or I'll change my mind. You have to convince me that he's just using me to get the Bist."

"Of course, that's easy." He smiled.

"Bist. The person who could find it are more likely to be a person who used to have a bad trauma or a dark past. But if one or both of your parents are the one who could the Bist, there's even more chances that their offsprings could as well. And look, if he just wanted more citizens, then why would he need the Bermuda Triangle? He could've just abduct them since he has the power to do so. He knew people would try to commit suicide in the Bermuda Triangle since they could die without any traces left behind. It's a really common spot. So he made sure the people who came here are people who had a bad trauma or past that wanted to end their lives. From what I remembered, the kings of any empires will all have the ability to read the person who could find the Bist's mind and I'm sure he used to read your mind, didn't he?"

You bit your lips. You hated the fact that what he said all made sense, you hated the fact that you were believing him more than Jungkook but he had evidences and facts while Jungkook wouldn't explain any bit to you.

"Yes...he could." You said in a hollow voice.

He smiled.

"I knew it. So you see, he knew you're the one from the start and I bet he's going easy on you than any chosen ones he used to have, am I right?"

You hated every bit of it. You hated that what he said was true and you hated that everything that happened between you and Jungkook was just a show. You felt rage and anger inside you. You wanted to give Jungkook a slap like he deserves but right now, you wanted to revenge. Because he was faking everything, because he lied, because he just wanted to use you and because he wanted to harm his own brother.

Without thinking any further you started doing the actions. Your hands quickly moved towards the knot of the blindfold. You untied it, then loosened it slowly so he could adjust to the lighting. Drops of green liquid started falling from his left eyes as you decided to give him more space.

He then grabbed the loosen blindfold that was untied and moved it down. It burned his hand but he didn't care.

He slowly opened his eyes as he tried to find where you were.

He smirked as his eyes locked with yours. He quickly threw the blindfold piece away. He then stretched his neck as he had been stuck in the same neck position for a long time.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." He smirked.

"It's okay, you have to quickly go before he find you and lock you up again. This time I can't guarantee that he won't kill you." You said in a genuine voice.

He then started chuckling as you started to feel nervous.

"Ohh...baby you're hilarious." He giggled.

"What are you talking about?" You furrowed your brows.

"Well I can't say you're dumb since it's all on Jungkook. I am a savage. The Bist made me."

"W-What—"

"You see..." he then started walking around you as your heart skipped a beat. You started panicking and your breathing started becoming unstable.

"The Bist could kill a normal human being if they consumed it. But, for a Royal like me, it couldn't. It could only makes me lose control of my power but that way, I am stronger and it's all thanks to the Bist." He smiled.

"W-Wait, so you're telling me that you're already diagnosed with the Bist? Then why would Jungkook need it?" You started bursting him with questions impatiently.

"He wanted to cure me." He smirked.

Noo...Y/N, you're fucked up.

"Don't tell me—" You was cut off.

"Yes, if a person was diagnosed with the Bist, the only way to cure them is to let them drink it again and that's why he needed your help but I don't want to be cure. I'm happy this way, I'm happy that I'm out of control, a total savage and no one could ever beat me. But well, thanks for trusting me over him, I guess. Appreciated that." he started chuckling.

You're furious, you're mad. You wanted to punch him in the face. You can't believe that you would trust this fucker over Jungkook.

"I fucking hate you." You raised your hands and started punching him.

But he just stood still and smiled.

"You're so hot when you're mad." He grinned.

You returned him with a death glare.

"You know I wouldn't mind if we fuck right here in Jungkook's room. That would be so hot and fun. Imagine him finding out, that would be hilarious." He started laughing.

"You're sick, I'm telling Jungkook." You said as you tried to make your ways upstairs.

He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you back towards him.

"Not so fast." He chortled.

He then used his right hand to pull your chin up so that you are looking into his eyes.

"Let's have some fun." He smirked.

His eyes then turned red as you were starting to feel a tinkly sensation in your womanhood. Your lower stomach started to feel warm as short spikes of electricity shot through you.

Why am I turned on by him? What's going on?

You were starting to see the man in front of you attractive, way more than usual. You started to feel yourself wanting to touch him and being wrapped around him. You started imagining him touching you and kissing you. Wild, horny imaginations started popping up in your head. You felt like your entire body was heated up. You felt weak on your legs and you started breathing faster than normal. You felt energized and you wanted to lose it all away, with him.

You bit your lips.

He smirked as he saw his results.

"I'm sorry, maybe I crossed the line. You can go if you want, I won't harm you." He released you as he made his way towards the door.

"Fuck me." You said.

He stopped walking as a smirk widened across his lips.

"Are you sure?" He licked his lips.

"I want you to fuck me till I collapse."

He then turned around as he looked at you straight in the eyes.

"What about Jungkook?" He tried to look sad.

"Forget him, I want you."

"I'm not sure about—"

Before he finished his sentence, you quickly walked towards him and smashed his lips with yours. You were hungry for him. Your kiss was fast and needy and he quickly responded. His left hand held your face as his right arm wrapped around your waist. Your tongue hungrily explored his mouth as he softly smooched your tongue.

WARNING⚠️ SMUT AHEAD!! SCROLL TILL YOU SEE ANOTHER BOLD LETTER!!

His hands travelled towards your chest area as he slowly unbutton your shirt. Your cleavage started popping out as he broke the kiss and moved down towards your neck. He sucked your neck hardly and earned a moan from you. He made sure to leave marks over the marks that had already been there. He then trailed towards your cleavage as he tried to make more hickeys on your breast. He bit your left breast as both of his hands moved down to massage your butt. You moaned in pleasure as you were becoming more and more aroused.

"J-Jimin-ahh" you moaned.

"Mmm..." The vibrations of his voice made your legs weak. You wanted to fuck him right their and get it done with. You felt impatient.

He then pulled your shirt backward so that there'll be more breast exposure. He threw your bra away after he removed it. He then aggressively started licking and swirling his tongue around your right nipple. Your hands gripped his hair as your neck bent backward. Your eyes rolled back, lost in pleasure.

He then moved towards your right breast as he softly bit your erected bud. You let out a groan.

"Jim-min, p-please, fuck me. I can't take it anymore." You said, begging him to spread your legs.

He smirked.
"Play time's over." He then kissed both of your breast and walked away.

CONTINUE HERE!
(Note to non-smut readers: They didn't have sex, just making out)

"Sadly, I can't stay any longer. Find me in the Ponistor kingdom if you want to continue." He winked.

And before you knew it, he was gone.

You dropped yourself on the floor as you realized what happened.

N-No.... please tell me this was all fake.

You realized that you were under Jimin's spell and were seduced. You started this and now you are facing the consequences.

Just then, the sound of a person stomping grew louder and louder.

"Y-Y/N...?"

Your eyes widen.

"Jungkook, I—"

"What happen to you? Why are there bruises?" He quickly ran towards you and picked you up, both hands supporting you.

He analyzed your bare chest and realized it wasn't bruises, it was love bites. His gazes followed up towards your lips and saw how plump it was. His eyes burned with fire as you started seeing tears coming along with it.

He realized what you had done. He knew you released him and he knew he made out with you. The thoughts of you moaning another guy's name was unbearable for him, especially his own brother's. He dropped you on the floor and stomped towards the door without looking at your face.

"Jungkook! Wait, I can explain!" You said as you started to button your shirt.

He stopped walking but he didn't turn around.

"Jungkook, please..." tears started dropping from your eyes.

"You don't have to....

...you can return back to your home world."

He said as he continued walking.

"Jungkook! I'm sorry for not trusting you, please let me explain! Where are you going??" You shouted in tears.

He gritted his teeth as his hands balled into fists.

"I'm going to kill that fucker."

.

A/N: Woo, intense back there🤧 Remember in the second chapter when they said this?

Not ma fault y'all didn't catch it xD Just so you know, I gave hints on every single thing, it's just y'all didn't catch it🤧🤧

Don't forget to vote!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
28.9K 1.7K 54
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't want to walk around half naked in public...
310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
71.8K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...