His Mafia Queen - BTS Mafia AU

By RoxNotRocks

''Maybe marrying a girl who wants to kill you isn't the best idea...'' Yoongi stated bluntly. ''What's love w... More

Preface
Chapter 1: A fated meeting
Chapter 2: Unwanted guests
Chapter 3 : Then there was blood...
Chapter 4: Don't Call me Princess
Chapter 5: A Naive Vow
Chapter 6: Dinner Gets Cold...
Chapter 7: First feelings
Chapter 8 : The Scheme
Chapter 10 : This chapter is pure sin...
Chapter 11 : Consequences
Chapter 12: War of Hormones
Chapter 13 : Seeing red
Chapter 14: Overnight
Chapter 15 : Captivity
Chapter 16 : Room service
Chapter 17: Inebriated
Chapter 18: Engagement Party (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Engagement Party (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Engagement Party (Part 3)
Chapter 21: The Bold And The Bloody
Chapter 22: A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 23 : Take the Lead
Chapter 24 : Last Chance
Chapter 25: Lie
Chapter 26 : Bend or Break
Chapter 27: Nobody
Chapter 28 : Push and Pull
Chapter 29: Write it Right
Chapter 30 : Win or Lose Yourself
Chapter 31: Breaking Point
Chapter 32: Break Out
Chapter 33: Burn it up
Chapter 34: Fall Out
Chapter 35:Truth Unfolds
Chapter 36: Concurrence
Chapter 37: Out With A Bang
Chapter 38: His Light
Chapter 39: Partners in Crime
Chapter 40 : Bait and Switch
Chapter 41 : Cruel Games
Chapter 42: Peace
Chapter 43: Influence
Chapter 44 : Turn of Events
Chapter 45 : Save You
Chapter 46 : Make it Right
Epilogue
500K SPECIAL - Bonus chapter : Abrupt Start

Chapter 9 : Bad Call

15.2K 659 174
By RoxNotRocks

Mirai smirked.

As usual, she has more guts than sense. Namjoon had said.

Yes, back in the day, she was totally the type to try and jump down two stories before blindly running to freedom through an unknown forest at night, but Namjoon wasn't the only one who had changed from his childhood self.

Leaving the window open and the rope made out of sheet was the perfect decoy to trick Namjoon into thinking she took the brash option and made a run for it. While Namjoon and his staff were busy running outside to find a trace of her escape, she quietly exited her wardrobe and tip toed her way out of her room, down the hallway. She quickly found a room that looked like an office and her saving grace; a phone.

Calling all of her men for back up to get herself out of this hellhole was a bloodier option, but certainly a more effective one than breaking both her legs jumping out of a window.

She took the phone and hesitated before dialing. Who should she call to relay the message?

Her go to option was Takahashi, but he had been hurt the night of her kidnapping... Maybe he had even been killed...

Still, he was the one who was usually her right hand man so he would be the most efficient one at relaying her message, besides; she longed to know if he was safe...

She dialed the man's number and it started to ring. That meant his phone wasn't deactivated; a good sign that indicated he might still be alive. It kept on ringing, and ringing.

''Come on, pick up, please pick up...'' Mirai pleaded in a murmur.

Suddenly, her prayers were answered and the line was picked up.

''Hello? Takahashi? Trace this call quickly. I need back up; everyone you can gather at the location I'm calling from... Hello?''

Mirai heard steps in the distance as the call was hung up. She crouched behind the big mahogany desk and started dialling Takahashi again, when a phone started ringing in the hallway. She recognised the ringtone as her bodyguard's.

She went to hang up when a voice stopped her in her movement.

''Tsk-tsk... It's not very polite to hang up on your fiancé like that.'' Namjoon said as he unplugged the phone's cable from the other side of the room.

''That was a dumb move on your part, princess, of course I would have kept your bodyguard's phone as a souvenir, in case you tried to reach him and ask for help...'' the man explained as Mirai was still pointlessly hidden behind the desk.

''Come on out princess, this little game of hide and seek is over.''

The girl hugged her legs against herself, trying to keep herself from shaking as she felt the man approaching her and slowly kneeling besides her. She kept on looking straight ahead, but from the corner of her eyes she could see Namjoon's amused smirk.

It sent a shiver down her spine.

''Now, let's play another little game. The rules are simple. You beg for forgiveness and I decide how sincere you sound. If you convince me, I'll let you off easy with a warning. If you don't... let's just say you won't be having any fun... Come on princess, get on your knees and tell me how sorry you are...'' the man coaxed her, taking her chin and turning her head so she would have to look at him.

Mirai was terrified, but she knew the cost of weakness in the mafia world so she closed her fists and fought back the shakiness in her voice.

''Do you really think I'm gonna beg for you? Go fuck yourself!'' she spat at the man.

To her dreadful surprise, Namjoon started laughing; looking at her like she had said the silliest of thing.

The man had to be mad.

''Aish- such crude words... so unbefitting of a lady... I guess you give me no choice but to teach you a little lesson in manners...'' Namjoon said his smirk turning into a dark grin.

***

Author's note:

Poor Mirai... Her plan wasn't bad, but escaping Namjoon is far from being that easy...

One thing is for sure, she'll pay for her little stunt. What do you think Namjoon has in store for her now? (:

On an unrelated note, Wattpad might be on crack right now because somehow, despite having just about 400 reads at the time I'm typing this, my story somehow ended up number 2 in the yakuza category. I kid you not! xD

Before the site realises its mistake, i still had time to take a screenshot as proof that I'm not hallucinating! See you later, I'm quite busy celebrating now(and by celebrating I mean drinking iced tea in my bed at midnight ( I know it's not that big a deal but I love having a reason to celebrate)).

Okay, sorry! I'm done with the overshare now! xD

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

See you next chapter! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
88.4K 2.8K 18
Y/N , a Software Engineer has a boyfriend, named Kim Taehyung, who is a fashion designer. What will happen when one of the most dangerous mafia gang...
2.9K 339 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...
Mafia By Bailey

Fanfiction

84.7K 2.3K 38
•Completed• Jin is put into an arranged marriage by his father, the leaders of Seoul Mafia, to bring an alliance between the Seoul and Bangtan Mafia...