Danganronpa Oneshots

By mitsuba_sousuke

this is my first wattpad story so sorry if it sucks most of these are gay so if u h8 that then leave im alway... More

Things to Know Before Reading
Requests?
Detective! Shuichi x Phantom Thief! Kokichi
Shuichi x Shy! Kokichi
Shuichi x Kokichi
Hiyoko x Mahiru 1/2
Hiyoko x Mahiru 2/2
Amusement Park
Ruruka x Seiko
Yandere Nagito x Hajime 1/2
Yandere Nagito x Hajime 2/2
sans x komaeda
Camping
My Opinion On ships
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKICHI
Smores Time!
update
Out on a Limb
My mom guesses DRV3 characters
"m- monokuma sama!"

Rainy Day

158 3 6
By mitsuba_sousuke

Ship: Shuichi x Kokichi

Kokichi let out a long breathy sigh. It was raining so he had nothing to do. He pulled out his DS to play something, but it just didn't cure his boredom. It was Saturday so he could hang out with someone, but who could hang with? He didn't have many friends. Not that many people liked him.

He folded up his DS and placed it onto the table. He stood up and walked to his room. On his way, he petted his cat. He got dressed. He was wearing a black rain jacket, jeans, and some black high top converse shoes. He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head and grabbed his umbrella and left the house.

"Shit" he mumbled to himself. His umbrella was old and rusty so it was hard to open it. Finally, with some type of black magic, he got it open.

He walked to the shopping district. While at a crosswalk he noticed Kaede and Miu across the street. They were talking and holding hands. They were sharing one umbrella. By the way, it looked it was probably an invention by Miu. He waved at them and smiled, but in reality, he hated them both.

When the light showed that he could walk, he quickly skipped across the street. He looked over in the window of the Panera Bread. Mahiru and Hiyoko were eating together. They were two years ahead of him so he didn't know them very well, besides the fact that Mahiru was the leader of the photography club and Hiyoko was on the dance team.

Finally, he arrived at the game store. He opened the door and pulled down his hood. He struggled to close his umbrella again, but he managed after quite some time.

He walked through the aisles looking at all the choices. Should he get a fighting game or a fantasy game? He stumbled upon a game he had not played in years. He picked it up and dusted it off. "Animal Crossing..." he mumbled to himself. He decided to buy it.

He brought it up to the front counter. He signed to himself. The person working at the desk was facing the wall and was on the phone with someone. Kokichi tapped his fingers on the counter to get the clerk's attention.

"Uh, Hello? Mister? Do you even work here?" Kokichi exclaimed in an annoyed. The boy turned around and faced Kokichi.

"Sorry I have to go, bye!" he said. Kokichi studied his features. He had navy blue hair and gray eyes. He had quite long eyelashes that almost didn't seem natural. Kokochi recognized the boy from his class. His name was Shuichi Saihara. He was a quiet kid and spent most of his time with that annoying bitch Kaede, Kaito, and Maki. Kaede did not like Kokichi very much. They had once been paired together for a project, and let's just say it did not go very well. 

Shuichi was one of the only people in his class he actually liked. After all, his only friend was Rantaro, even though Rantaro did not enjoy his company all that much. Kokichi only liked people who were interesting so he didn't like many people. You would think he would like a lot of people when he goes to a school where only people who are the absolute best at what they do are allowed to attend, right?

"Oh hello, Shuichi!" Kokichi called.

"Oh, you're Kokichi, right? Sorry for the wait. My friend was calling me and would not hang up." Shuichi said.

"Why is he always so energetic all the time? Where does he get that energy from and how can he give some to me?" Kokichi thought to himself.

"All right that will be 2000 yen." Shuichi said, springing Kokichi out of his thoughts. He was ringing up the register. Kokichi nodded.

"Okay! Thank you, Shuichi!" Kokichi called. He handed Shuichi the money. He picked up his shopping bag and started to exit the store.

"Why is he so damn cute?" Kokichi thought to himself. Just as he was picking up his umbrella to leave, he heard the bell ring and people walking in.

"Oh, Hi Kaede! Hi Miu!" Shuichi said, waving to the two.

"Hello!" Kaede called. She looked over and saw Kokichi picking up his things and gave him the stink eye. Her and Miu ran up to the counter.

"We heard that your shift was about to leave so we were wondering if you wanted to go eat at Panera Bread with us!" Kaede said happily.

"Damn. Even she's energetic as hell. What kind of drugs are those two taking?" Kokichi thought to himself.

He was just about to exit the store when, "Hey Kokichi, want to go to Panera Bread with us? We're going to be studying for the math exam and since you have some of the best grades in the class, you could help us!" Kokichi turned around to face who was talking to him. It was Shuichi. Kaede had this look on her face like she was trying to look happy, but in reality, she wanted to shoot herself.

Kokichi sighed. He couldn't say no to Shuichi. Plus, he was bored as hell. What did he have to lose? "Sure Shumai!" Kokichi said while fake smiling. They all left the store and started walking out.

"Aw does Shuichi not have an umbrella?" Kokichi teased.

"I didn't know it was going to rain today." Shuichi protested.

"Are we really bringing cock itchy with us??" Miu asked in protest.

"You know I'm literally right here?" Kokichi said.

Panera Bread was not that far away so it wasn't long until they reached it. They all walked up to the counter to order their food. Afterward, they walked to the soda fountain to fill up their cups. Kaede waved to Mahiru and Hiyoko who were getting up to leave.

"Ugh..." Kokichi sighed, sinking down into the booth they were sitting in. "I'm so hungry..." he said.

"Nobody cares cock itchy," Miu said while scrolling on her phone. Everyone else pulled out their computers and notebooks. Kokichi decided to share with Shuichi's stuff since he had not brought his. He had not planned on joining a study group that day.

As everyone started studying, to everyone's surprise, Kokichi was actually really good at explaining things, though he did slurp really loudly. It wasn't long before their food arrived.

"Man Miu is really dumb," Kokichi said before taking a bite of his mac and cheese.

"How come all you guys get your food before me? It's not fair!" Miu complained.

"God she's such a cry baby." Shuichi thought to himself. Kaede gave Miu a bite of her food to shut her up. Then, Miu's food came.

"How come it's so tiny?" Miu asked the waiter.

"That's because it's the kid's soup." he said politely.

"I did not order the kid's soup!" Miu exclaimed.

"Actually, that's wrong." Kaede said.

"Kaede's right. It says right here on the receipt. 'Kid's Chicken Noodle Soup' See?" Shuichi showed Miu the receipt.

"Miu is even dumber than I thought before!" Kokichi said.

"Ah, I see... I made a mistake..." Miu admitted.

"Of course you made a mistake! Your entire existence is a mistake!" Kokichi exclaimed. Kaede gave him a dirty look. After eating studying a bit more, they all decided to go home.

"Hey Kokichi, can I talk to you?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi and Shuichi walked behind the restaurant.

"Look I really appreciate you coming today and all. I don't know why you agreed to come with us since you don't seem to like Kaede very well. I just want to know how I can repay you? I mean, if it wasn't for you I would have failed that exam to be honest." Shuichi explained. Kokichi blushed, but then returned to his usual mischievous expression.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Well yeah, I guess." Shuichi said. Kokichi smirked and quite honestly, Shuichi was scared. What was Kokichi thinking of?

"Will you come to my house tomorrow?" Kokichi asked.

"What?" Shuichi asked in disbelief.

"You don't have to stay for long. Only like, an hour. You see since my parents are both gone right now and since I have basically no friends, I have nobody to hang out with." Kokichi said.

"Well, I guess so. What's your number?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi handed him a slip of paper with his phone number written on it and then they both left.

• ❃ •

Shuichi arrived at his house around 5:00 pm. The house was empty so he assumed his parents were going to be working late that night. His father was a detective and his mother was a nurse so this was not uncommon.

He went into the kitchen and pulled out some instant noodles. He microwaved them and then sat down on the couch to eat them while watching TV. Usually, his parents would scold him for eating in the family room, but it didn't matter since they weren't there.

He pulled the little slip of paper out of his pocket containing Kokichi's phone number. He dialed the number into his phone and listened to it ring. Right before he was going to hang out up, he heard a voice on the other line.

"Uh, Who is this?" Kokichi echoed into the phone.

"Uh hi, Kokichi," Shuichi said.

"Oh, Shuichi! Hi!" Kokichi said excitedly. His tone of voice changed completely.

"What time do you want to come over tomorrow?" Shuichi asks.

"Does three work for you?" Kokichi asked.

"Yeah!" Shuichi said.

"Okay see you then!"

Kokichi hung up the phone. He leaned against his wall. His jacket was slightly sliding off of his shoulders, but he didn't adjust it. He felt his face heating up.

"God I am like a little girl about to go on her first date." Kokichi chuckled.

A/N another 1 shot. I decided to start naming chapters btw. just to clarify, I don't hate kaede. I just feel like her and kokichi don't get along well. thanks for 900 reads!!
Word Count: 1650

Continue Reading