𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗�...

By xxomultifandomxoo

Who knew Bellatrix would ever fall for a Weasley ! {marauders era-golden trio era} {Bellatrix X fem! OC} More

Potions Partners
Threats
Confusion
Hogsmeade
Kiss
Confession
Don't Hurt My Friends
Everybody Knows
Broken Record
Quidditch Match
Presents
Leaving For Christmas
Announcement
Now I Just Want To Do It Even More
Weird Flirt
The Champions
Jealous
The First Task
Victory Party
Break Up
A Date .... Except Not Really
Wretched Dress
Yule Ball Part 1
Yule Ball Part 2
The Reason

Angry Marlene

8.2K 291 88
By xxomultifandomxoo

Amy's POV

Bellatrix looked at me awkwardly clearly not knowing what to say for once which was a suprise considering she always has something to say . I turned back to look at my friends before saying

"Hey guys what are you doing in here?"

I instantly cringed at what I said as I knew very well they were going to Hogsmeade and they was under the impression I was staying at Hogwarts . So for them to see me with no other than Bellatrix Black must've been a shock.

"What are we doing here ? I think the question is what are you doing here with that maniac"

Marlene seemed annoyed which was rather understandable especially because of everything Bellatrix had put our group through throughout the years .
I saw Bellatrix look at Marlene angrily before pulling her wand out and pointing it at Marlene .

"Who do you think your calling a maniac?"
Bellatrix spat .

"You obviously"

Marlene too pulled her wand out . I had to stop this I couldn't let my best friend and Bellatrix harm one another .

"Stop it both of you this is pathetic"

I said whilst making sure to step imbertween the pair of them .

"No what's pathetic is that your hanging around with that after everything she has said or done to us"

Marlene then left with Sirius and James  right behind her . Lily smiled slightly my way but she too followed out after them . I turned towards Bellatrix .

"Well Black we might aswell sit down now that we are here"

"Your friends hate me a lot"
Bellatrix chuckled.

"They do have every right to though"

"I guess but I'm only stating the truth"

I frowned at this she really knew how to ruin us been civil to one another . I got up to leave whilst saying

"Right well then I believe we are done here"

Bellatrix groaned before saying

"Weasley sit down"

"Why should I ? Why do you want to spend time with me ? Why did you stay at the hospital wing all day after the potions accident ? Yes Marlene told me about that . And why do you constantly stare at me?

Bellatrix looked as if she wasn't particularly sure on what to say but said

"Just sit down Weasley and I will tell you some of it"

"Some ? Why not all?"

"I don't want you to know yet that's why"

"Whatever just say what you have to say"

"I want to spend time with you because your rather fun to be around and I don't constantly stare at you"

"Well as are you sometimes but you barely answered most the questions I just asked and yes you do"

"That's because the answers aren't for you to know well at least not yet"

"I deserve to know if they concern me"

"Weasley just be patient"
Bellatrix snapped.

"Black should we just head back to the carridges they will be heading back soon anyway"

"I think we should go through the forbidden forest instead"

"Black are you mad ?"

"Some say so but it's not like we are going to cross paths with anything dangerous"

"Fine whatever if it will shut you up"

Bellatrix grinned and cackled a little bit . Her laugh was extremely loud and a little strange but I had grown use to it Infact it was rather amusing .

******************

"Black I swear we have passed this tree 5 times now"

"No we haven't"

I sighed knowing it would be easier not to argue with her even though we had passed this tree 5 times now it had a rope wrapped around it which looked like someone had been attached to and broke free .

"Black what do you suppose happened here?"
I asked gesturing to the tree .

"How am I meant to know?"

I rolled my eyes at her which she noticed and glared back .

"It's getting dark"

"Weasley are you scared?"

"Of course not it's just I can't be bothered with any detentions or getting expelled"

"that makes sense I mean your a goody goody after all"

"At least I have a future"

"As do I"

"Really? I would never have guessed?"

"Shut it Weasel at least if we get that detention you will be attending it with me"

"Oh joy! What's so good about that ?"

"This time I won't be the only one in trouble"

I rolled my eyes at her pettiness and decided to stop talking all together .

****************

After around another hour we finally arrived back at Hogwarts and thankfully I made it back to the Gryffindor common room after saying my goodbyes to Bellatrix who had actually been really good company even if we did bicker at times .

I opened the door to the room I shared with my friends only for them all to stare at me .

"Where have you been Amy?"
Lily asked

"Actually I got lost in the forbidden forest"

"Oh yeah with Black"
Marlene scoffed .

I turned towards Alice who didn't particularly seem shocked I guess Marlene and Lily told her everything .

"Well yeah"

"Why was you with her anyway?"

"Potions assignment"

Marlene frowned .

"No it wasn't because of that . Don't lie"

"She was bored and I just agreed I guess"

Lily looked as if she was trying to put two and two together not that there was anything to put together .

"Whatever . Piss off"

I saw Lily trying to mouth to me

"Don't worry she will calm down"

I nodded but left the room anyway not wanting to be a problem also it felt awkward after Marlene's outburst at me .

I made my way to the astronomy tower to see a figure already stood there . I immediately recognized the figure as Bellatrix because of her long , frizzy , Black hair .

"Black?"

Bellatrix whipped round to look at me and furrowed her eyebrows .

"Weasley ? What are you doing here?"

I sat down on the sofa like chair which happened to be in the astronomy tower for whatever reason and was joined by Bellatrix .

"Marlene kept shouting at me for been with you so I just left not wanting to make anything worse"

"McKinnon is annoying"

"Too you maybe"

"Well Weasley it seems you can't get enough of me"

"I think it's the other way round Black"

Bellatrix layed down next to me and decided to rest her head on my chest . What?

"Black what are you doing ?"

"Getting comfortable. I mean you don't seem to be heading anywhere anytime soon so I guess I will keep you comfort"

"Your the most confusing person I've ever met"

"Good"
Bellatrix laughed .

I could no longer deny the feelings which had been growing for Bellatrix since the start of the year .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.4K 31
[give her what no others have gotten and she will give you what others have tried to get] {girl loves boy. boy loves girl. but their too dumb to noti...
654K 22.7K 120
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬�...
736 59 8
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...