I Love You Dangerously

By purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... More

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA

6.7K 297 111
By purplekookie09

[MEANWHILE AT JIMIN]

He didn't even have the chance to ask her out, and the warmth of his tears...could've been...

Her warm smiles.

His friends never knew his feelings for her, rather they didn't take notice whenever he tried to subtly express himself verbal or none.

His chest heaved up and down, his grievance for her death weighing his heart ; a heart that has loved someone from afar and a heart that got broken even if he hasn't confessed to her.

He held tightly on his chest, his head hung low on the floor, and his knees almost gave up due to the immense pressure against the cold ground.

Yet sometime later, he completely dropped to the ground, on his sliver fur rug. His fingers tangled through the soft woven material and his tears spilled over it just like her blood and without extent, stained the floors of her merciless captivity.

The ropes that bounded her small but strong body, it couldn't stop terrorising Jimin's mind.

The blood-curling screams that cried for help, made Jimin regret something—-to be her hero.

He gnashed his teeth and his lips trembled, he felt like as if he were on her shoes—-dead.

He remembered the first time he saved her from someone to whom she had a debt with.

[FLASHBACK]

Jimin was in a casino all alone, he was playing poker with a couple of unknown peers.

In the middle of the game, he excused himself to go to the washroom. As he did, he stood up and pushed back the chair that he sat on, and left the noisy room.

He would pass by drunkards who are beating each other up because they lost their money on a bet. He shook his head and thought, 'these animals really don't know how to control themselves huh?'

'Tsk, even worse than a wild animal,' he added to his thoughts.

He halted outside of the men's room and entered.

After he did his business, he heard a woman's voice from outside trying to tell someone to get off of her. He leaned forward and quirked an eyebrow, because the voice sounded weirdly familiar to him.

'Wait, who's this? I swear I know this voice,' he narrowed his eyes and opened the door of the room to check the commotion.

He went to the left, then to the corner to find a guy harassing a woman. It was a no brainer to him until the guy moved his head slightly and it revealed Lisa.

He marched towards them with heavy footsteps and he roughly tugged on the harasser's back.

"What's your problem?!" He shouted to Jimin's face.

He glared at the harasser and landed a very soft gaze on Lisa, then his gaze stiffened back at the stranger. He said sarcastically, "oh I don't know, why don't you let go of her? Just give up man, she ain't going for your broke ass."

He rolled his eyes and shot back, "so what? I got first here, buddy."

"I swear if you don't let go of her—"

"Then what, shorty? Let your small fist land on me? Not a chance," he was about to punch Jimin's face until the latter gripped on the balled fist.

"So is your fist too," he quickly grabbed a nearby champagne bottle and smashed his head in.

The glass shards caused Lisa's offender to have cuts in his face, making him enraged even more.

He nearly stumbled as his disorientate state wasn't helping him come up with a stunt.

"Shit," the offender mumbled as his palm was on his temple, whilst glaring at Jimin. Aggravated, his fingers grappled tightly on the fabric of Jimin's shirt and he gritted through his drunken breath, "you'll regret fighting with me later, pretty boy." Then he swiftly punched him in the abdomen before Jimin could comprehend his slur.

Jimin dropped to the ground and winced while holding the affected area. Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, "stop it, Hyungsik!"

"You know this guy?" Jimin, lying on the ground, asked Lisa.

Lisa was about to answer but she was immediately cut off by Hyungsik, "yes, is there a problem with that?"
"He's not talking to you!" She exclaimed. The offender named Hyungsik slapped her across the cheek and shouted, "shut up!"

"Don't hurt her!" Jimin commanded.

He ignored him and held Lisa's jaw and the latter removed herself. Hyungsik chuckled and faced the pained man once more.

He pointed at Lisa while his hands grabbed a fistful of Lisa's hair, "this chick right here didn't pay her debt, so luckily I found her and I'm teaching her a lesson."

Jimin panted out, "run, Lisa. I'll take care of him." He glared at the smirking man, and that wasn't enough for the aforementioned to stop him challenging the other male as he cockily shot back, "that is if you can, you weakling. You can't even stand up."

Jimin clenched his jaw and out of blue he tackled him, making Hyungsik let go of Lisa. While he was beating him up, he alarmingly told Lisa, "run!"

"B-But Jimin—" She stuttered.

"I said go! Don't wait for me!" He shouted out loud as he pointed to the door.

Lisa flurried while exiting. Jimin as relieved she took his instructions and he smashed his fist on the man's nose while the other wrapped his hands around his throat, making him cough and unable to utter a word.

"What? Can't fight back anymore?" He taunted, and threw a fit of laughter on Jimin's struggle to breath.

As for Jimin, he felt a swiss knife hidden in Hyungsik's pocket and he was quick to get it out of the pocket. He pointed the sharp end at his face and he just laughed at him, "I bet you can't do that. You can't and you never will."

The people were too busy with their own affairs to even notice the both of them, so Jimin stabbed him deep in the forehead without hesitation and the man's screams were drowned with the painfully loud music vibrating.

He knew that a mere small knife can't kill a person so he stabbed deeper and choked him until his last breath was gone.

He wiped the sweat dampening his hair and forehead with his arm as blood drenched his hands. He stood up and kicked the dead body to the side before he advanced to the washroom.

Once there, he washed his bloody hands in silence, the red blood giving color to the clear water that ran down. After cleaning his hands he stared back at his reflection, and hoped that Lisa was fine.

'He better not hurt her, or I swear——'

He stopped for a while and held on the edges of the sink.

'Wait, why am I acting this way? I feel weird...'

Then he felt himself getting angry once more because the scene of Lisa being held captive replayed in his mind, and he felt very much protective.

The lights flickered and he turned off the sink. He shook his head and thought, 'I'm going home. I need to clear my mind.'

He exited the washroom with a stressed expression on his face and slammed the door behind him with a loud bang!

The path going to the main exit was rocky along the way as people kept jostling against each other like as if they were blind—-in fact, with the alcoholic drinks.

He squeezed himself through the crowd and let's just say that they smelled a mix of cigarettes, alcohol and a lack of shower for three days straight.

"Disgusting," he muttered under his breath as he tried to wipe off the scent on his clothes.

Finally his feet touched the ground near the exit and he swiftly opened it, the creak of the door not being heard because of the loud brash drunken people.

He strode out in a sobered fashion, not even stumbling along the way. He wasn't much of a fan of heavy drinking but he had a high tolerance for alcohol.

His fingers found its way to his pocket to get the car keys. Just as he was about to unlock its doors, he was Lisa leaning against the car, with her head down.

"Lisa," he calmly called.

The woman slightly shook her shoulders and widened her eyes at the sound of her name being called.

Jimin chuckled and raised his arms in surrender, "chill, it's me, Jimin,"

"Jimin," she repeated his name. It made the said man's heart twitch.

"This is your car?" She pointed behind with her  thumb.

"Yes, actually," he answered. Lisa smiled weakly and put a hair strand behind her ear, then she crossed her arms.

"Sorry for leaning on it anyways," she said in a low tired whisper.

"No no it's fine," Jimin waved his hand to assure her that it meant nothing to him.

"Need a ride home, Lis?" Asked he.

"Now we're talking," she left the car and stood beside Jimin.

She lightly punched Jimin on his arm and she teased, "giving me nicknames huh, Jiminie."

Jimin's face flushed into a red rose like complexion and he answered back, "l-let's just go. You can sit on the front seat if you want."

Lisa walked to the door of the front seater and Jimin's hand was quick to grab the handle to open it.

"Thank you, Jiminie," said she.

"Anytime," he answered back and went to sit on the drivers seat, away they went.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

And ever since then, they became close friends. But from the beginning, she was more than a friend in his eyes.

She was...

The only woman he landed his eyes on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 3.3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
177K 14.7K 50
★Completed★ ★Mafia Boss jjk × Scaredy Cat pjm★ -Description- ❝A story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
247K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
295K 10.7K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...