Bad vampire

By JiminPark17A

☆It takes strength to resist the dark side. Only the weak embrace it and those who oppose it are more powerfu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

16 2 0
By JiminPark17A

Y/n's pov

*Black background.

~What is this? It sounds like some war is happening...~

Women's voice: CINDERELLA!!!

*I jump out of bed, panting hard. Something fell from my forehead into my hands, it's a wet clothe. I look around me...This is not my room...

Suga: YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE!!!

*In front of me were Jin, Suga and Jimin, looking half-worried half-happy...I get up from the bed but then I start to feel pain on my stomach. I lift up my shirt and I see a scar...

Y/n: YAH. I know all of you see me as a queen but you didn't have to cut a freaking crown on my stomach with a fucking knife. JESUS CHRIST!

*Suga chuckled.

Jimin: ~I think of you more like a garbage...~
Y/n: You know that i can hear-
Jimin: ~Exactly.~

Y/n: Burn.In.Hell.
Suga: Why are you talking alone Y/n?
Jimin: I told you she is crazy.😏
Y/n: But-
Suga: Satan posessed her...JIN BRING THE HOLY WATER!
Y/n: HEY I'M NOT POSESSED! WHAT THE FUC-
Jimin: Oh My God you got her angry...Suga it's too late...RUN!!!

*Jin suddenly grabbed their arms and as soon as he did they began to shake violently, their hair going up. I could see the sparkles coming out of Jin's hands. He soon stops.

Jin: We do not have time for your games, so get your shit together and focus! Aish kids...*Smh.*

*Tottering, they nodded and Jin told me about everything that happened.

Y/n: Wow...This is really serious.
Jimin: Why did you wake up so suddenly tho? Did you have a nightmare?
Y/n :I-i don't really know. It was pitch black at first, I could hear sounds of rain drops, swords and a lot of screams...I felt like I was in the middle of some huge battle...At the end I saw a blurry figure of a women yelling a name, followed by a fire ball...And then I woke up.
Jin: And what was that name?
Y/n: Cinderella I think.

*As soon as that word left my mouth everybody's faces turned pale. Especially Jimin's.

Y/n: What? Do you guys know her?
Suga: Y-yeah kind of...This is really bad...Jin we should go right now!
Y/n: What?! Where?
Jimin: In the forest. We'll have our answers there. Let's go.

*I go to my room and change into more practical clothes.

~This is insane.We don't know what to think anymore.~

~Time skip~

Y/n: HEEEELL NAHHHH!I AM NOT GOING IN THE FOREST OF THAT CRAZY BITCH!!!!!
Suga: Y/n please! It's the only solution we have for now!!
Y/n: B-b-but she's-
Jimin:We know and we're sorry you'll have to endure this.. But if you want to know what is happening you'll have to go through this...

Y/n: *Sighs*Okay b-but you'll help me, right?

*Dead silence..............

Jin/Suga/Jimin: Let's go.

*They sprinted out of the school.

Y/n: YAH COMEBACK YOU DUMBASSES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.4K 13
"Did you just talk back to me, bitch?" The way he says it is not an insult, and a jolt of arousal shoots to your core as you do a double take. "What...
10.9K 346 17
"You are the only one that makes me feel this way, so don't ever leave me like others." "I will never, because I love you too." In which Jimin is a v...
184K 6.1K 46
Years of experience, of hiding in fear of hurting the people around her, yet Yoongi can break her fear in just one week "No one wants to be friends w...
192 12 9
She was human and he was a vampire. They were in love and living a beautiful life, until he brought his second wife.