Artemis : The Seventh Avenger...

By kenoli-

Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille R... More

P R O F I L E
01 [ 01 ]
01 [ 02 ]
01 [ 03 ]
01 [ 04 ]
01 [ 05 ]
01 [ 06 ]
01 [ 07 ]
01 [ 08 ]
01 [ 09 ]
01 [ 10 ]
01 [ 11 ]
01 [ 12 ]
01 [ 13 ]
01 [ 14 ]
01 [ 15 ]
01 [ 16 ]
β˜† β˜† β˜†
02 [ 01 ]
02 [ 02 ]
02 [ 03 ]
02 [ 04 ]
02 [ 05 ]
02 [ 06 ]
02 [ 07 ]
02 [ 08 ]
02 [ 09 ]
02 [ 10 ]
02 [ 11 ]
02 [ 12 ]
02 [ 13 ]
02 [ 14 ]
02 [ 15 ]
02 [ 16 ]
02 [ Epilogue ]
β˜† β˜† β˜†
03 [ Prologue ]
03 [ 01 ]
03 [ 02 ]
03 [ 03 ]
03 [ 04 ]
03 [ 05 ]
03 [ 06 ]
03 [ 08 ]
β˜† β˜† β˜†
04 [ 01 ]
04 [ 02 ]
04 [ 03 ]
04 [ 04 ]
04 [ 05 ]
04 [ 06 ]
04 [ 07 ]
04 [ 08 ]
04 [ 09 ]
04 [ 10 ]
04 [ 11 ]
04 [ 12 ]
04 [ 13 ]
04 [ 14 ]
04 [ 15 ]
04 [ 16 ]
04 [ 17 ]
04 [ 18 ]
04 [ 19 ]
04 [ Epilogue ]
β˜† β˜† β˜†
Alternate Ending [ 01 ]
Alternate Ending [ 02 ]
Alternate Ending [ 03 ]
Alternate Ending [ Epilogue ]
β˜† β˜† β˜†
A N N O U N C E M E N T
S E Q U E L

03 [ 07 ]

25.9K 732 22
By kenoli-

☆ ☆ ☆

Just as thoughts of the worst cross my mind, the intruder is tackled down by Vision. The two of them stumble across the floor, before smashing through a window.

"Vision!" I call, running to the edge of the shattered window.

"Guys, we've got a Vision situation here." Sam announces through the comms.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve yells.

"I got it." Bruce answers, followed by Wanda.

With two of them rushing to the aid of Vision, I take a little time to check on the Guards who had been injured.

"Shuri." I rush over, helping her up, "Are you alright?"

"Guys, Vision needs backup!" Bruce yells, through the Comms.

"I'm fine." She answers, "Go. Don't let him get the stone."

I nod, grabbing my weapons that had scattered across the floor before summoning up a portal and jumping into it.

I emerge on the other side to see that the creature plunging the blade of his glaive into Vision's chest.

Immediately, I rush forward, tackling the enemy onto the ground.

"I'm here. I've got Vision." I reply, drawing my blades once again, ready to take him on.

"You don't know when to give up do you?" The creature corks his head at me.

"That's not really my style." I twirl my blades in my hands, getting into a battle stance, "Show me what you've got, Freak."

He charges at me, swinging its glaive. I jump back, barely missing his attacks. He tries once more and I duck under, taking the opportunity to attack.

I finally manage to land a hit, slicing my blade at him. The creature stumbles back, clutching the gash across his abdomen, but otherwise looks unharmed.

He looks up at me and snarls as if nothing had even happened.

I curse under my breath, looking back at Vision who was slumped over on the ground, too weak to move.

I block just in time as the creature's blade comes crashing down again. I dig my heels into the ground, fighting against his force.

I take a step back and immediately slide under, taking my opponent by surprise. I send a kick his way, aiming for his knees causing him to stumble.

Just in time, Steve comes charging in, taking him down.

"Get him out of here!" He yells, exchanging blows with the Creature.

I find myself torn and having to pick between the people I care about for the second time today. The last thing I wanted was for Steve to have to fight alone.

"Go!" He yells again.

I let out a grunt in annoyance, setting my mind on what needs to be done. I rush over to help Vision up, draping his arm over my shoulder.

He was obviously a better match for the creature than I was and was able to knock the glaive from the alien's hand. But despite that, Steve still struggles against him.

"Come on, Vision." I drag him to his feet with all my might, barely managing to support his weight.

"He needs your help." Vision says weakly.

"I know he does." The words come out sounding more strained than I wanted them to, "But we don't have a choice. We have to get you out of here."

Steve twists around to check on us, taking his eyes off of his opponent. The creature seizes the perfect opportunity, flunking him into a fallen tree nearby.

"Go now!" Steve urges.

I tear my gaze away from him, summoning up a portal to try to get Vision back to the lab when a glint of metal zooms past is. The Creature's glaive land in front of me as a sharp pain coursed through my thigh.

I let out a cry in pain, faltering to the ground and taking Vision down with me as I did. The portal falls shut before us.

There's a rough thug at my feet before I feel something weighing down on me and a pair of hands wrap around my neck.

I kick my feet out wildly, ignoring the pain in my thigh as I do. My lungs burn for air as I try my best to get alien off me. When finally, his grip loosens as the tip of a blade emerges through his chest.

I choke, turning on my side as I inhale sharply, finally able to breathe again.

"Thank you." I mutter to Vision, who hovers over the dead body of the alien he had just taken down.

"Cam!" Steve rushes over, helping me up to my feet.

He runs his thumb over the wound on my cheek which was now crusted over with dried blood. His shoulders slumped over slightly as the tension leaves his shoulder.

"Thank god." He mutters, pulling me into a tight hug. "I thought I asked the both of you to leave."

"We don't trade lives, Captain." Vision answers, collapsing to the ground in exhaustion as Wanda lands nearby, rushing over to check on Vision.

Steve lets out a sigh, eyes still fixated on me and for a minute, he just stares with his brows knitted together and eyes filled with relief. But soon, the tension in his shoulders return as soon as we part from our embrace, the friction from our argument earlier still lingering between us.

I clear my throat, "I got another message from Tony." I say, stumbling away from him even though all I wanted to do was stay in his arms.

I avert my eyes, shaking my head as guilt filled my chest. "They weren't a match for him. He said he was coming, presumably for Mind Stone."

My attention is drawn to Vision as he groans. clutching his head in pain.

"What?" Wanda asks, worriedly. "What is it?"

Vision looks up at her, his eyes filled with fear. "He's here." He says.

I shiver as the wind picks up. Something in the air felt strange, eerie, almost and it was clear that I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

"Everyone, on my position." Steve Comms through, "We have incoming."

We are soon joined by the rest of the team.

"What the hell?" Nat mutters as she arrives.

I turn to Steve, "There's still time, I can portal us out of here. Take Vision somewhere safe."

Steve looks down at his feet as he considers the options that we had, before nodding firmly.

"You take Vision and Wanda." He says, "The rest of us will stay here to fight."

Frustration rises in my chest once again, not wanting to leave the rest of the team behind.

"Steve-" I start to argue but is soon cut off.

"Cam, please." He sighs, "Just go."

I bite my tongue, tired and not wanting another argument, especially not one in front of the team and by the looks of it, he wasn't backing down any time soon.

I turn to Wanda, who already had Vision up on his feet and was supporting him.

Limping over to them, I open a portal. Before we get the chance to step through, my portal flickers as it starts to close in on itself. Then, it explodes, sending me along with Wanda and Vision, flying across the woods.

Steve is by my side in an instant, eyes roaming over me to check for any new injuries.

"Are you okay?" He asks, kneeling down beside me.

I groan as I push myself onto my feet, "I'm fine."

Suddenly, blue-black clouds form in the space before us and through the fog, a large figure steps forward.

"Cap." Bruce calls, just the tone of his voice was enough to make my stomach twist. "That's him."

"Eyes up, stay sharp."Steve orders.

This was it; the fight for our lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.6K 20
Natasha Romanoff killed her twin sister. When they were 16 Natasha and Absantine romanoff decided to escape the red room but Natasha betrayed her sis...
1M 31K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
1K 63 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
1K 31 10
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...