JASMINE ✔️ (Unedited Version)

By hj_mallick

She was his deepest secret, he was her love, it was the time to unveil it. ----- Alizey, a newly Muslim girl... More

Ch: 1
Ch : 2
Ch : 3
Ch : 4
Ch : 5
Ch : 6
Ch : 7
Ch: 8
Ch : 9
Ch : 10
Ch : 11
Ch : 12
Ch : 13
Ch : 14
Ch : 15
CH : 16
CH : 17
CH :18
CH : 19
Ch : 20
Ch : 22
Ch: 23
Ch : 24
Ch: 25
Ch: 26
Ch: 27
Ch: 28
Ch: 29
Ch: 30
Ch: 31
Ch: 32
Ch: 33
Ch: 34
Ch: 35
Ch: 36
Ch: 37
Ch: 38
Ch: 39
Ch: 40
Ch: 41
Ch: 42
Ch: 43
EPILOGUE
summary

Ch : 21

479 26 8
By hj_mallick

Dawood and Hadi stepped in followed by Saud armed with weapon talking to Hamid through his bluetooth .

" Everything is under control , Sir . "
Hamid voice came through the speaker . " He is here just to intimidate us . " he added

" It should be Hamid ! " he said sternly . " He is no one to be intimidated of . "

" Well I think he won't create a scene in a Public place crowded with people . There will be witnesses and he is clever enough to make such a move . He won't hit the axe on his own legs . " Saud said to Dawood . Who was looking like an activated volcano , ready to erupt , on the other hand Hadi was extremely worried but Saud's reassurance had much calmed him .

" Still he shouldn't be here . He is a bloody Rapist ! " Hadi said.

" Give me that axe I will rip his neck . " Dawood said through gritted teeth.

They jog towards them burning with anger on Rayan's stupid stunt .

_______________________

Alizey's PoV

" What are you doing here ? " I snap at him.

" Your genes are impressive . Has someone told you ?" he stares at us observingly in a trance ignoring my question .

" Stay in your limit ! " Aliyan says through gritted teeth taking a step forward .

" Now , caterpillar has wings ." he chuckles sarcastically .
" First ,  you were the one who pull me in this stupid ' court ' thing because of which you will see me... almost regularly then why these disgusting looks when I just came to meet my dear ' rivals ' ? " he says pointing at us .

" Well , when we have called you at the court then stalking us around and creating a scene here shouldn't be on your list . " I said folding my arms on my chest .

" Dear , the thing is I just wanna remind you I am around you like a shadow so back off if you don't want me near . "

" If your SHIT is over then leave cause this drama is useless!  " Alina growled through gritted teeth twirling her finger around to point all of us. The scene . The drama .

" No swearing Mama will be so angry with you . " he teases her smiling wickedly .

Three of them approached us and  stand behind him listening their foot steps he turns towards them .

" Wow ! When everyone is here lets have a picnic . " Rayan says cheerfully , rubbing his hand together  .

" Oh ! My dear Dawood , long time no see . " Rayan takes a step towards him with spread arms. Dawood hold his hand up stopping him in his track . Dawood knows him ?

" Get lost ! " Dawood growled . Rayan takes a step back faking scared .

" Bro , your ' cousins ' are piece of art . " Rayan says.

" and he is piece of shit . " Aliyah snickered beside Alina.

" Never you do ever come across my family again , mind you , the consequences won't be good . "  Dawood says coming to him face to face .

" Don't create a scene here , Rayan . We don't have anything to do with you here . Hire a lawyer and fight us at the court . " Hadi bhai says calmly but with finality in his tone coming at Dawood's side .

" Oh dear whatever-you-name-is ! I am here to negotiate with you . Why this court and countless hearing when you will lose in the end . I hope you had seen my old records. " Rayan says carelessly then turn around and wink at Alina . She gives a disgusted look and roll her eyes .

" We will see that and I swear history won't be repeated ." Dawood laughed lightly , Devishly .

" Don't beg me later . " Rayan smirks .

" Don't beg us later . " Dawood smirks taking a step forward .

" Cocky, are we ? " Rayan ask with a raised brow . Dawood roll his eyes at him .

" So you are here to talk shit and waste our time . Well , this is expected from a asshole like you . " Alina snaps and we look at her unbelievably . She had gone red with anger . Her hand fisted on her either sides .

" Oh my lioness ! You got no chill ! Well how fortunate of me ! You look hundred times more beautiful when you are angry . Please , have mercy on my heart ! " He looks directly in Alina's eyes and smiles at her placing his hand on his heart .
Her green orbs blazing fire at him.

" Thank you so much for your compliment ! " she says sweetly,  sarcasm dripping from her every  words. " Now , Get lost before I call these people around to beat the shit out of you and smash you like a cockroach . Remember,  this is my area and my people think thousand time before making any move on us . Keep this in your mind I can do this. If I told them you are a bloody rapist, they will turn you black and blue or worst ." she threatened glancing at the small crowd around us but he doesn't get fazed . She steps forward pointing towards the park gate directly looking in his eyes .

He looked in her eyes longer than needed with amusement and for the for the first time I see a flick of anger in his eyes . Soon enough a smirk captured  his  lips then he chuckled throwing his head back then he shook his head .

" This will be fun . " he murmurs and turned on his heels . Waving his hand as bye . His back facing us as he walk further away from us . His body guards following behind .

After walking few steps he again turned around .

" Then see you in my territory , baby . " he sends a flying kiss toward Alina and Alina looks at him with hatred , clenching and unclenhing her fist.

" GO AWAY , Already ! " Saud bhai snapped at him rolling his eyes, at which he just smirk and leave us astonished , speechless and utterly confused .

_______________________

I was leaning against the terrace railing looking at the dark sky. How much things have changed in our life in just a matter of week.

I laugh at the irony of this situation that the person I love the most and the person I hate the most have same name ! Rayan .

After the incident at the Park we soon went back home . Our mood had  turned sour . Alina had locked herself in her room . She was fuming with anger so we didn't stop  or insist her to stay with us . Aliyah was with her in her room but soon her father came to pick her up .

Zareen seems a little off .
For me and Ayesha it was hard to comprehend what just happened . How he dare to invade our territory ! Well , this proved Dawood's point that he is keeping an eye on our every move .

Speaking of Dawood . I think he is also in his room probably sleeping . Hadi bhai had left after dinner which was prepared by Mama and Yusra Aunty . Alina had joined us at the dinner.

Ayesha and Zareen are down stair in my room . Zareen had slept and Ayesha was doing some work .

It was pass midnight , I think one in the morning and I am standing under the dark sheet of sky , twinkling stars and a huge moon gazing at me and bathing me with it's milky stream of peace .

Like the Queen of night I was blooming under the moonlight .

Standing under the Moonlight is one of my old obsession . It always calms me and my erratic nerves . It's like an ointment on my wounded body.
It pierce through my pores and flourish my soul. It's My natural therapist !

Night is cold cause its end of October . My shawl is securely spread across my shoulder , hugging my body in it's warmth . I look at our main gate there are two guards , guarding our home .

" What are you doing  here ? " I jumped on my spot and turned around to face him . He was standing three feet away from me .

" You would have given me a heart attack ! " I scolded him putting my hand on my heart and he chuckled boyishly .

" I didn't mean to scare you." Dawood said standing beside me . He was wearing brown basketball shots with white strips on sides and a cream T-shirt . I smiled , telling him I know.

" Thank you " I say without hesitation . He turns towards me surprise evident in his eyes.Thankfully he didn't ask for what cause I know I can't explain.

" You shouldn't have thanked me . " he says a little offended . " I am family .....we are family . " he adds looking in my eyes. I felt the warmth taking over my body and the atmosphere around us. I don't wanna talk about this right now . I mean our relationship .

" But still I am grateful that you stayed by our side ." I give him a small smile.

"I never thought our first meeting would be like this . " I blurted . I think I should go down before I embarrass because of my big mouth . His eyes widen .

" Did you tell Younus Uncle ? " I ask changing the subject , immediately .

" What do you thought about our first meeting , huh ? " he smirked.  He wasn't in a mood to drop this. He is enjoying my vulnerable state .

" Any way but not like this . " I point out the obvious bitting my lips . He laughed wholeheartedly . I look at him my cheek flushed but I am mesmerised by the way he freely erupted into laughters. My lip twitched into a shy smile .

" Well played , Alizey . " he shakes his head . I am glad he didn't push. He put his hand on the railing and look at the sky . His eyes twinkles brighter than the stars . His face was tinted pink because of laughing . His features are gentle and soft , matured but still carry innocence. He is a mixture of hot and cute . I admire his handsomeness and thanked Allah that he is all mine . Is he ? I think he is .

" You know staring is bad . " he teased still looking up and I squirm at my side totally embarrassed and look ahead of me .

" ummm ...well... I .. I think .. I should go ." I said leaving the railing. I think I am..... sleepy ?

" I had told him ." he tells

" Baba Jan is directly coming here from Turkey . I think he had informed this to Lauren aunty . " his voice stop me in my track  . I look at him confused but immediately realised he was talking about Younus uncle .

" Oh ! That's better . We need Uncle to be here. He had always been by our side. " I said , again standing beside him .

There were thousands of questions battling in my head but I push them at the back of my mind. I came here to calm myself not to increase my misery .

We were enveloped in comfortable silence . He hissed when air gets colder and rub his arms to warm his skin.

" We should go in . " I suggest.

" Nah , I am fine . " he protests. Ah , boys !

" it's good out here. " he adds .

" Wearing a shorts in this cold night is surely not a good Idea. " I tell him while raising a brow.

" Well , I was in my bed but I couldn't sleep so I came out to ..... I don't know why I left my room then I saw you standing here . " he explains . I nod .

" I can't sleep either . " I tell him and glance at him.

" I have all ears if you wanna talk about anything. " he proposed smiling at me.

I am really glad that we are getting along smoothly . He is a nice company . Well , I didn't get much time with him cause he is really busy . First his office work then the case . He is usually out but whenever he is around I want to live every ounce of those seconds  .

" ummm " I hold the railing tightly then look at him who was waiting for my answer ." Okay " I breathe out .

He diverted his all attention towards me . He turns around and lean against the railing folding his arms on his chest .

" Alina's condition is bothering me . " I tell and continue. "As Deeper we go in this case their will be more interaction with Rayan sherazi and he has nerves to creep under our skin . You had seen how she burst today . He brings out the worst in her. " he nods towards me to continue .

" Then it's Dada jan as I will tell him he will fly to us immediately this will be our first interaction and I don't want it to be this way . " I tell sadly. I know I am obnoxious .

" You shouldn't be worried about Dada jan he is a chill man and a great supporter . I should say this , Alizey , don't think about these ' first interactions '. Allah has His ways , He is the best planer . If He wants us to meet in these circumstances then no power can stop Him . Believe in Him . He knows what is best for us.  " He comforted me softly . When his words sinked in my head they invaded my heart and I nod .

" And what else ? " he asked turning his head.

" I don't know , Dawood , whether I can do this or not . I don't even want Rayan's shadow to be near my family and he has guts to stand in front of us . I wanna design his face with scratches and slaps , It was so hard for me to control myself when he was speaking shit out there .
Freaking everything is distrubing the hell out of me and ..... "
My blabbering was cut off when he pressed my head to his chest embracing me into warm comforting hug his action takes me off guard and I stiffen under his touch . My heart beats increased and there were tingling sensations in the pit of my stomach . His one hand was on my head and other on my back keeping me in place I don't know what should I do . Should I hug him back or stand lamely ? I go with the former one and hug him back . Warmth travel through my every pore . I inhaled his masculine scent this actually relaxed my nerves. 

I wasn't expecting to burst like this in front of him . But he feels so mine that I couldn't stop myself from sharing my misery with him . I closed my eyes not in a mood to let him go. He caresses my head , my shawl had fallen on my shoulder and I care less about it . I pull away from him but he doesn't let me go . He put his hands on my shoulders . I was to shy to even look in his eyes .

" Listen , Alizey . " he said sliding his hands down my shoulders to hold my palms . Leaving a trail of goosebumps under her his touch along my skin . He tugs me a little towards him. Oh my !
" Trust me he can't do anything to us or our family . He is a bloody coward.  He knows he is wrong and his any wrong move can be the death of him so he won't bother us cause it can act against him . We have media , we have great support and Most of all we have Allah cause we are on our rights . " he smiles at me and gives calming pressure on my palms. I bite my bottom lips because of the jolts of electricity running down my spine.

This boy surely be the death of me !

" Won't you say anything ? " he asks. Leaning to look in my eyes.

' Yes , I am falling for you hard . ' I wanted to say this but decided against it  . His warmth has stolen my tongue  or his presence or his comforting gestures or....... Blah blah blah . I need to clear my head .

" I will remember that . " I take my hand out of his grip . I need to be out of here before I blurt everything out .

" Good night ! " I said taking a step away from him his hands hang in the air then he dropped them on his sides .

" Good night ! " he says and turn towards the railing . I look at his back and turn around .

I was about to walk out of the terrace when a thought crosses my mind . I walk back towards him and take off my shawl and put it on his shoulders . He faces me his every feature covered with amusement. I didn't look in his captivating , soothing , hot caramel orbs .

" I know you aren't planning to go in anytime soon and I don't want you to catch cold . " I felt his heated gaze on me when I fix his shawl from front.

" Thank you . " he whispered huskily and I smiled . I securely placed my dupatta on head taking a step back maintaining some distance .

" You are always welcome. " I said  looking in his eyes . I mean it more than thousand ways.

_______________________

Next morning I promised myself that I will call Dada Jan before he knows about the mishap from some other source.

So here I am sitting in study gazing at my phone most probably Dada Jan's cell number . Debating between my thought whether I am ready or not to speak this all out to him .

Going with the phrase ' The sooner the better ' I tap the dial button . The bell starts going , after few rings Dada jan's voice booms through the speaker. I greeted him warmly . His voice relaxed me a little bit . After asking his well being and telling mine I nervously fidget with the pen in my hand .

" Is everything Okay ? " he asked concernly.

" Yeah .... Well , no ." I stumble over my words. How will I explain him ? Will he be okay ?

" What happened , Alizey? Tell me . " he asks gently .

" Dada Jan , please promise me you will not panic . Everything is under control now and there is nothing to be panicked about . " I request him. He groaned

" Beta just tell me already , this suspense is killing me . " he says a little strickly .

" Okay but first promise me . " I demand .

" Okay my child , I promise. " he breathed out , giving up.

I inhaled in a long gush of air and exhaled everything out to him . He listened to me intently at some point I thought I had dropped his call but no he was listening carefully . I told him the whole ' matter ' with brief and appropriate use of words so he doesn't freak out but still we are his granddaughters , most importantly orphan and away from him I know that he will surely loose his patience .

" I am coming to you . " he tells after I stop talking .

We need him here . I need him here . A fatherly presence . An elder , a strong support . A caring shoulder .

" Okay , Dada jan , I will wait for you.  "

We talk for sometime more . He was  reassuring me that everything will be okay . He told me about some of his friend who can be helpful for us after wishing each other good bye we hung up the call .

I sighed . Alhumdulillah, it went better than I had expected it to be .

I lean against the revolving chair closing my eyes breathing slowly . My heart beats had quicken , now they were relaxing after I had spoken everything out .

A knock sounds on the door . I open my eyes and tilt my head to see who was there, Dawood was leaning against the door frame with his hand in his navy blue dress pants pocket . His coat was hanging on his other arm casually. I can't remember how many time I admire him in a day . His hair were combed and jelled nicely , his red checked tie had loosen and few uper buttons of his white shirt were unbuttoned .

He had gone out to complete some of his pending work since morning . I look at the clock it was four in the afternoon .

" Asalam o alikum . " he steps in . I sit straight .

" Walikum Asalam . All work done ? " I ask him when he takes a seat on the couch putting his coat on it's arm. He lean back and stretch his legs forward .  he must be exhausted .

" Yes , almost . I have few meetings day after tomorrow in sha Allah then the deal will be done ." he informed casually .

" Did you talk to Dada Jan ? " he asks curiously , taking off his tie . I nod . His eye widen but he composes himself  .

" It went well . At first he had gone silent and listen to my every word intently then he said he is coming with finality in his voice leaving no space for me to argue . But I am glad he didn't explode cause I was waiting for one . " I tell him and ended with a light laugh . He nods his head.

" It's better he is coming . I had told you he won't stay there any other second whenever you would tell him . " he says .

" Well , I am relieved that he is coming . Call me selfish but I want him to be here . " I say revolving my chair towards him .

" You are not selfish , Alizey . You have all rights to be with him . After you had been away from him for so long . " he says softly and my heart swells with tenderness of his words . I smile at him . A huge smile . He smiles back . A genuine smile. 

" Have you eaten something ? " I ask him . He shakes his head.

" I just came. Aunty told me to get fresh and come down she is setting the table . " he tells .

" Right , so what are you doing here ? " I ask playfully , he looks amused by my reaction.

" Well , Ms. Alizey . As you can see I am talking to you . " he says , waving his hand to create some dramatic effect . I laugh lightly slightly blushing .

He gets up and walks towards me locking his eyes with me , a devilish grin decorated his plump , pink lips.  My heart beat quicken and I hold onto my chair tightly .

" Oh , you are here . Aunty is calling you down . " Ayesha said looking between us confusedly . A bittersweet feeling born in me . I don't know I should be glad or upset because of Ayesha's appearance .Dawood turn around to face her at the door.

" I am sorry if I interrupted something . " she smirks .

" It's fine . " Dawood says and wink at me . This can't be more embarrassing .
I get up from my seat and walk towards the door with wobbly feet . I pinch Ayesha's side at which she jumped .

" What was that for ? " she batted her lashes innocently . Rubbing her side where I just pinched.

" Be thankful , I am in no mood to beat you . "

" Yeah I know in what mood you are . " she teased and before I can register what she said she had ran down the stairs .

" I will kill you , Ayesha . " My empty threat hang in the Autumn air and her laughter roar around the house. 

_______________________

Its been  a week since we filed the case. Two days ago we got a letter from court about our first hearing .
So according to the date It has to be held today .
Talking about my condition , I am hell nervous and panicked . Since morning I had broken two glasses because of my absent mind . After that I had gulped two bottles of water , eaten four bananas , taken a hot shower now I can say that I am a little bit relaxed .

We have to be there early so we can settle down and get comfortable with our surrounding , most importantly pull ourselves together . Duh !

I offered Namaz e Hajat to seek Allah's help and will in our doings . I folded the prayer mat putting it back on the shelf with my long scarf .

Fixing my pink hijab on my head . I walk out of my room . Alhumdulillah , Alina's condition is getting better day by day .  She is laughing , talking and usually joins us at table and other family times . I can't be more thankful to Allah for bringing her back to life .

I walk in Alina's room and found her staring at her reflection , without blinking . I stand beside her and spread my arm across her shoulder.

" Are you ready ? " I whispered looking at her through the mirror . She nods with a small smile.

" Let's break a leg . "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Do share your votes and reviews !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 997 14
Fariya Shafiq's life seems to have become a series of unfortunate events after a life riveting accident that took everything from her, leaving her pa...
516K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
265K 20.6K 31
She has been keeping that secret in her heart for years and years, risking her every relationship. She has been accused. She has been hurt. She has b...
678K 36.9K 27
• Twice Wattpad Featured • #1 in Spiritual • The moon hid behind the clouds, the wind refused to blow and the mountains trembled at the sight in fron...