Fade~ A Luke Hemmings fan fic...

By darcy18ego

"No one wants sadness, no one wants pain, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain." Β©2014 darcy18ego More

Prologue: Blue (edited 4-14-15
Violet
Green
Turquoise
Pink
Red
Grey
White
Black
Epilogue: Brown

Blue

654 27 2
By darcy18ego

It has been 6 months since our prom. Afterwards, Luke had been acting very different. I knew the reason. He found another. I was right. A month after the prom he found a girl. Her name was Amanda. She was prettier than I. I'm just plain old me. Amanda wants me dead. When Luke leaves the room, she would always call me horrible things. I wasn't going to tell Luke. He wouldn't believe me. It would also hurt him. I want his blue eyes to be mine, only mine. Blue is for the emotions welling up inside me. Blue is for the tears running down my cheeks. Blue Is for the tsunami crashing in my stomach. I feel blue.

A.N:
Ugh. I'm so sorry guys. I was going to update last night ,but my damned iPod died in the middle of my authors note, god damn it. Well, I'll still update tomorrow ,because I was supposed to update this last night. Oh WhAlE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
363K 12.4K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...