SUPREME ONE [HIGHSCHOOL DXD X...

By REAPERLYNX1999

Y/N L/N FORMER ROOK OF RIAS, IS BETRAYED BY RIAS AND ISSEI & LEFT FOR DEAD. THE GIRL HE LOVED AND HIS BEST FR... More

BIO/ARMOUR/WEAPONS
HAREM
NEW-HAREM[M]&INFO
PROLOGUE
CH-1
NEW HAREMS& INFO
CH-2
CH-3
Y/N:WEAPONS&ARMOUR
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
NEW HAREM MEMBERS
CH-8
Ch-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
WORLDS
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31
CH-32
Ch-33
CH-34
CH-35
CH-36
SDS-FINAL PART
STATUS UPDATE
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-2
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-3
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-4
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-5
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-6
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-7
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-8
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-9
TO MARVEL WORLD
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-10
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-FINAL
NEW WORLDS
THE ONE ABOVE ALL
OPM WORLD- 1.
OPM WORLD-2
OPM WORLD-3
OPM WORLD-4
OPM WORLD-5
S-CLASS HEROES
OPM WORLD-6.
OPM WORLD-7
OPM WORLD-8
OPM WORLD-9
OPM WORLD-FINAL
DANMACHI-1
DANMACHI-2
DANMACHI-3
DANMACHI-4
DANMACHI-5
DANMACHI-7
DANMACHI- 8
DANMACHI-FINAL
AUTHOR HERE
SLIME DATTA KEN-1
SLIME DATTA KEN-2
SLIME DATTA KEN-3
DC
SLIME DATTA KEN-4
SLIME DATTA KEN-5
SLIME DATTA KEN-6
SLIME DATTA KEN-7
SLIME DATTA KEN-FINAL
FATE/STAY NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT [FINAL]
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-1
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-2
AUTHOR HERE
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-3
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT [FINAL]
OVERLORD:1
OVERLORD:2
OVERLORD: 3
OVERLORD: 4
OVERLORD:5
OVERLORD:6
[REMAKE] OVERLORD: 7
OVERLORD: FINAL
AOT-1
AOT:2
AOT:3
AOT: 4
AOT-5
AOT: 6
AOT 7
Author here
NEW FANFIC

DANMACHI-6

14.1K 205 168
By REAPERLYNX1999

[FREYA POV]
She slowly regain her consciousness and studied her surroundings, a stench of something rotting made it's way towards her.
Freya: Agh...eww..where am I.
She said while covering her nose.

Freya: too dark..
She said as she can't see a shit and decides to use her Devine powers. A small glowing ball appears beside her illuminating the surroundings.

Freya: what's going on?
She found herself in some kind of underground conduit....

[I have to get out of here...?] Thought Freya and felt a presence behind her, she immediately turned her head but only silence greeted... there's no one behind her.

"Come here...."
She heard a very faint voice or more like a whisper coming from other side of the wall. Her heart is racing like mad in fear she never in her life time felt this scared before and she knows very well that she is in grave danger.

Freya: WHOEVER YOU ARE SHOW YOURSELF.
She screams irritated.

"Come here...you will know"
She again heard the same creepy voice but this time it's coming from behind.

Freya: Wha...!
She slowly took a step back on seeing this..

Freya stares, in horror, at the pair of those glowing eyes glaring at her. Suddenly, tendrils made of gooey substance shoot out of the walls, choking Freya and hauling her closer and closer towards those eyes. She tries to pull way, and somehow manages to broke her free from those things and ran away from that place as fast as she can but what she don't know is that she is being lured towards the nightmare himself.

[TIMESKIP: A WEEK LATER]
After that day Freya didn't dare to pester them anymore and locked herself in a room and didn't dare to leave it,as she still believes that if she she steps out of her room she will see him again....her worst nightmare, the dancing clown "PENNYWISE".

[OTHER FAMILIA POV]
They were shocked when they came to know that Hephaestus the Goddess of Smithing is now working for a Familia which popped out of nowhere few days ago, as well Miach Familia also known as the Blue Pharmacy, some middle ranking and high ranking Familia decides to form a pact with eachother and attack this new Familia out of jealousy, and one of them is Ishtar Familia...but what these stupids don't know is that they are messing with the wrong FAMILIA.

Ishtar: Are you guys ready...we will attack them at dawn...
She said while grinning mischievously.
[ISHTAR]

[She is someone who is willing to harm anyone who got in her way or interfered with her plans]

Other Gods nods their heads on her words and left to make preparations for the upcoming fight.

[Y/N POV]
Few kilometres away from the city of orario stands a huge majestic castle, inside it's throne room a devilishly handsome young man is sitting on top of a majestic throne.

???: They sure have balls huh!
Said a tall white haired young man who's standing beside the throne.

Y/n: seems so.... it's been a while since I have killed a God....this will fun haha..
Garou who's standing beside him felt a sudden chill ran down his spine on hearing Y/n cold chuckle.
A tall beautiful red-haired woman rushed inside the throne room with two more people flowing her inside.

Hephaestus: w-what happened?
She asked worriedly.

Y/n: Ah...you guys are here, well take a seat will you Hephaestus...Miach and Hestia...you see..
Y/n told the three that a bunch of fools is planning to attack them at dawn..

Miach: Hahahaha...
He broke down to laughter on hearing his words....

Miach: They are done for....
Hestia giggles on hearing her friend words.

[MIACH]

Garou: Master... please leave them to me...I don't want you to dirty your hands with their  bloods..
He stated.

Y/n: Hmm...fine then, leave those who don't want to fight this meaningless battle or those who are forced against their will.
Garou nods his head and cracked his neck and slowly walked out of the throne room.

[TIMESKIP: ISHTAR AND OTHER POV]
They are hiding inside the vast forest infront of the Castle while waiting for the right time to attack. They couldn't believe their eyes that this castle will be this majestic....it's walls are made of pure gold and rare gemstone....as they about to break in... suddenly the huge ass gate of the Castle opened up, a silhouette walks out of the Castle and stopped few metres away from them.

"COME OUT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THERE"
A cold voice boomed throughout the entire forest.

Ishtar: Oh...looks like you found us, Sexy"wink".
She winked at Garou who's looking at her in disdain.

Ishtar: So cold.
She said seductively and secretly motion other Gods to attack him.

Garou:"smirks"you think you can fool me..."BIT**".

He released a terrifying amount of Killing-Intent making everyone stop on their tracks including the Gods.

Ishtar: G-Go k-Kill h-him..
She said in panic. Phryne Jamil the captain of the Ishtar Familia rush towards Garou and punched him square in the face...

Garou: you are going to die  first..
Her head literally blasted out of her torso scaring the shit out of everyone. Ishtar pales in fear on hearing Garou's words
[PHRYNE JAMIL]

Tammuz, vice captain of Ishtar rush at Garou.

Tammuz: you will pay for that!
He said in rage and swings his sword at Garou who catches it with his bare hands.

Garou:"chuckles" YOU FOOL..
He said with a chuckle and broke the blade in two.

Garou: DIE!
He stabbed him in the head with the broken tip of the blade Killing him instantly.

[MINI TIMESKIP]
For the next few minutes only screams of agony and despair can be heard throughout the entire forest, Garou massacred every single one of them expect three women and the Gods. Garou who was about to kill Ishtar and others Gods got stopped by a familiar voice.

Y/n: Garou Stop!
Y/n appears out of thin air and stopped Garou from Killing them. Ishtar who's begging for her life looked at the familiar figure in shock and in fear.

[We messed with the wrong people] thought Ishtar while looking at Y/n.

Y/n: that expression on your faces when you were knocked down from hope to despair....makes me feel on top of the world HEHEHAHA...
He said with a bone chilling smile, scaring the shit out of them.

Y/n: Tell me what should I do with you guys?
He asked them with a cold smile. On hearing his words Ishtar and others broke down to tears while hugging his leg and begged for mercy.

Y/n: I will let you guys live on one condition..I want everything in your possession...Everything!
Their eyes lit up in happiness on hearing his words and Y/n gave them two days time limit, Ishtar who's about leave with her remaining Familia member [Three women] got stopped by Y/n.

Y/n: Who said you could take them.
He said coldly.

Ishtar: B-but..
She shuts her fucking mouth when she saw Y/n cold eyes and flee from that place as fast as she can.

Y/n: Follow me.
The three women nodded their heads vigorously and followed Y/n and Garou inside the Castle.

[THREE WOMEN]

AISHA BELKA

LENA TALLY

SANJOUNO HARUHIME

[AUTHOR HERE: SHOULD I ADD THEM IN HIS HAREM?]

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
190K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...