Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

Av RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... Mer

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
Altaรฏr Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father Altaรฏr Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader

3.9K 48 6
Av RobenChan3

The photo up there shows your outfit and it's not my art. Also I'm using Google translate here.

Warning:- a bit long.

Enjoy~

Imagine:- Being a famous Japanese female pirate and went to the tavern. Then you find your in a middle of a fight, making a certain pirate assassin intrested in you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh, what a lovely day in Havana!! You just docked your ship. Well, it's not your ship, it's your father's. But he died and left the ship and it's crew to you, and not only the ship but also your little sister who is antisocial with the strangers. She only talks to you and a few of the crewmembers, and she never leaves the ship unless you were with her.

" 妹はどこに行くの? ( Sister, where are you going?)" Your sister's voice came from behind you when you where about to step out of the ship. " 私は居酒屋に行くつもりです。私が背中に戻るまで、私のキャビンに滞在してください?( I'm going to the tavern. stay in my cabin until I turn back, okay?)" She only nodded and went to your cabin. You aske your quartermaster to check in her from time to time since he was also a close friend to her.

Well you might wonder, why are you talking like this? The answer is, your mother was a Japanese. She got kidnapped by slave merchant scum and took her away from her hometown. She was naturally a good fighter, but they were alot and she couldn't fight them alone. Until one day Captain L/N saw your mother trying to escape, so he saved her and the other slaves. However, your father asked your mother to join and they fall in love, then Bam you and your sister came to life. You parents thought you how to fight, also you learned how to speak English and Japanese not like your sister who couldn't learn English. Not because she refused, but because she found it difficult to learn it. After the death of your mother, your father took care of you and S/N ,especially you since you're the elder. When you became 17, you took the responsibility of the ship, the crew and your sister after your father died and vowed you will protect them all. However, one day your sister got kidnapped by another pirate and he harmed her alot. Y'know what it means by harm her. And that's Why she became antisocial and scared person, especially with strange men. But you didn't stop there, you destroyed his ship and took all of his money.

Anyway, you walked to the tavern as the slightly cold wind blowed the big feathers on your purple hat, it also has a simple design of a golden finish in the side. You wore a fancy,purple short jacket with golden accessories which matches your hat. And simple white shirt with brown corset, black jeans and brown, leather knee high boots. Your hair was tied up in a traditional Japanese hair style with some hair accessories hung slightly on the side. Your outfit and looks showed that you're not the type of fighting girl.... Your face doesn't even have a small scar or anything, but you have your weapons with you which were two swords in both of your sides and pistols under the swords abit and some throwing knives. In general, you were a legendary pirate.

When you stepped inside the tavern, all the eyes turned to you. It was felled with both men and women. Your E/C eyes scanned the place quickly and then you made your way to the bartender. You set down and you could feel someone was staring at you, you turned slightly and saw a hooded man looking at you from under his hood. You rolled your eyes and was about to order your drink until an unwanted person showed up.....

" Well well well, if it's Captain L/N...." your hands balled up into a fist, knowing who was the man behind you " What do you want?" You didn't even turn around to look at him.

" I'm surprised to see the person who destroyed my ship, killed my crew and took all of my gold in such place!!" It was obvious, he is the man who took your sister. You stood up and walked toward him, there was about six of his crewmembers with him. " You know what, I don't have the appetit to drink anymore..." you turned to leave this place still feel the hooded man's gaze at you. Your enemy stepped ahead of his group a few feet away from you. " I didn't know you become such a chick..." his friends laughed and you walked back at him, your face inches from him. " I'm not in a mood of making you drop down in your knees, begging for mercy." You said coldly, shutting him and his crew up.

You turned again and about to leave until he said something made you more angry then before " How's S/N? The last thing I remember about her she was such....... lovely virgin." ........ And that's it!!

You didn't turn to him, instead you gave him a kick in his stomach with your back turned to him. The you turned around and saw that his men ran to attack you. One of them tried to punch you, but you stepped to the side, pull the arm that was about to punch you and sent him to the wall upside down. Another one ran to you with a sword, you ran toward a wall and ran up to it, do a flip in the air, landed on the ground and kicked his back. You didn't notice that the another man was aiming his gun to you, then there was a shot making the man fall down lifelessly. You looked up and saw the hooded man standing with his pistol in hand.

" Thanks----" You muttered, but he heard you " Kenway, Edward Kenway and your welcome....." he said. " Y/N, Y/N L/N. Now if you excuse me, I have some business to deal with......"

You walked toward the man and stepped on his chest " Now begging for my mercy again?" You beamed at him. " you will pay for what you did and said about my sister your worthless life." You pulled your pistol and shot him in the head.

Edward walked toward you and put a reassuring hand on your shoulder and you just smiled and walked toward the door " Wait..... can I see you again?" He said with little hope in his voice. You gave him a small smile " Maybe...." was all you said before walking out.

Time skip:-

Time passed and Edward made sure to meet you every single time. Both of you talked and chatted about your adventures and fights. He told you his story about his wife and daughter and you told him yours. You also met his friends, like The Blackbeard, Charles Van, Benjamin Hornigold ( Did I named them right?) and James Kidd who was originally a woman and you noticed it directly. And you let him meet your sister who strangely trusted Edward. The most important thing was the wired feelings you get when you are around Edward, yes he was handsome with his blond hair and ocean like eyes. Not to mention that you always blush when he says you look beautiful or cute.

The same thing could be said to Edward, those feelings were coming to him whenever even when he see your ship. " Just tell her already, Kenway!!" Kidd said crossing his arms. In the evening, Edward was suppose to meet you in the beach and he was planning on confessing his feelings to you but he didn't know how. " What if she rejects me?" Edward sounded like a little child who was afraid of his punishment. " I can see she feels the same!!" Edward sighed " I will take the risk and try my luck...." He smiled a bit. " That's the spirit...!?"

Time skip:-

You were watching the sunset alone, waiting for Edward to come. He met you this morning said he wanted to talk to you, but you were very busy because one of your friends asked you to attend a ball with him so you agreed to meet you in the evening. You were in your long F/C kimono. It had flowers here and there and your H/C hair was down.

Then you felt someone behind you, you looked over your shoulder and smiled. "Took you too long to come?" Edward didn't say anything and you turned to look at him with concern. " Edward, are you okay?" He then shook his head " Y-Y/N, you...... you look beautiful..." you blushed and giggled a bit.

" You said you wanted to talk to me, right?" You asked almost whispered " Right......" he took a deep breath." Look Y/N, I..... since the day I met... I felt something strange..... Something I didn't really felt before. You're kind, nice and caring. I don't know if you really feel the same but-----" you put your index finger on his lips " I do feel tha same Edward." He smiled when you removed your finger. He put his hand on your cheek and leaned, he kissed your lips and you kissed back. It was gentle and sweet kiss, he wrapped his arm around your waist. When you parted both of you smiled at each other.

" 私はあなたを愛している....." you said in your mother language. Edward was puzzled " What?" You laughed " I said...I love you Baka!!" He laughed and said " I love you too Y/N...... But what is it Baka?" You giggled and rolled your eyes " It means dummy." You laughed again." Dummy huh!? Alright then!!...." Edward left you up and started to run toward the Jackdaw. " Edward~......" He only laughed at you and ran faster.

Let's just say you got the best night ever;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's too long, but I got the idea and it seemed to too long.

Edward:- Why my story only one part?

Me:- I didn't want to do another part, at least be thankful that I wrote a story about you.

Jacob:- * Appears from nowhere*...... Poor you, Hahahahah. * Pokes his tongue *........

Edward:- Run for your life British.......After him Lads.

Jacob:-* Runs for his life*..... EVIE, ROBEN SAVE ME.

Me:- * Shrugs my shoulders and leaves the Jackdaw* ......

Anyway the next story is Arno x Child Reader.

Be amazing
RC ~😋

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.5K 74
Everyone enjoys some good ol' Assassin's Creed. Started off as one shots kinda fell into a really cheesy, terrible written story with random episode...
161K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars ๐Ÿ˜‰) ...
20.2K 431 37
Make Requests! I write all type. I might not be good with Smut or whatever but I'll try cause I love yall. Jacob Frye Ezio Auditore Altair Edward Ke...
137K 2.8K 46
I'll just do random stuff like one shots, imagines , preferences, and just random stuff (I'm bad at descriptions)