A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

Від itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... Більше

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

✾ Special Chapter

4.3K 254 46
Від itsbaejinjja

                 ➷ Third Person

The tall korean stared at his fiancè in dazed, his eyes particularly resting on the slim ring finger. Bunch of thoughts running on his mind while the small japanese worriedly look at him.

"Hey, are you okay? You're spacing out." the small japanese called out, slightly waving his hands in front of junkyu's face.

The older let out a sigh before he pouted and played with his fingers. Mashiho smiled softly at the sight.

Childish but cute.

"I just realized that we're already engage but you're still not wearing an engagement ring mashi." Junkyu stated, explaining his concern. It crossed his mind when he suddenly got reminded of Haruto proposing to jeongwoo a month ago- well that ain't for real but it reminded junkyu that mashiho is not yet wearing a ring unlike the latter.

"Wow, you only realized that now Kim Junkyu?" The younger teased that made junkyu to be more guilty. Soon, mashiho let out a chuckle and reach out for junkyu's hands.

"Ayeee im just kidding, it doesn't really matter kyu." Mashiho assured with a sweet smile.

But junkyu, being the typically junkyu that he is, misapprehend mashiho's words.

"What do you mean that it doesn't matter mashi? Are you indirectly saying that you don't care and you don't love me a-"

Mashiho rolled his eyes as he declared. "You're so dramatic, why did i end up with you? This is so frustrating."

The tall korean playfully glared at him, his lips forming into a mischievous smile, and mashiho didn't want it. It looks like danger.

"Coming from the person who shouted his love confession at the rooftop and even threatening Noa to push him off the rooftop if he didn't keep his hands off me." Junkyu teased, memories from the past years coming back on their minds. And it made mashiho flustered and embarrassed at the same time.

"Y-yah! Its because he threatened me first that he's taking you with him to Japan. I didn't know that its just a prank, i was left with no choice but to voice out what i feel." Mashiho admitted. His cheeks lightly flushing in red alongside with the embarrassment building up on his chest. He should've known better, he didn't know Noa and junkyu teamed up to prank him that time.

Junkyu let out a laugh as he pulled the younger close to him. "I have no regrets mashi, the only thing i regret is forgetting to give you a ring." that made mashiho laugh as well.

"Its not too late." The younger assured, his small fingers ruffled junkyu's silky hair.

"Yeah its not too late especially when you two stop hugging and go to the jewelry shop now." Jihoon commented. Interrupting the couple across him, yedam kick him a little as if telling him to leave the couple alone.

"Jihoon is right, you should buy a ring now. Aren't you ashamed that jeongwoo already has a ring even though they are not really engage?" The squinty eyed guy added, his eyes darting on the tall korean. Junkyu pouted in defeat before he turned to look at the smiling mashiho.

"Alright, We should go out and buy a ring now mashi. Do you want me to prepare a formal proposal?" ask the tall korean. Mashiho chuckled as he stood up and pick up his phone only to hide it on his pocket.

"You know im not fond of formalities, a ring will do." Junkyu nodded at the statement and childishly chirp in excitement.

"Its a date then." The older stated. Jihoon offered a meaningful smile to yedam before they motioned the others to stand up as well.

"We're coming with you guys." Yoshinori announced wearing his teasing grin, he immediately understand jihoon's and yedam's plan.

"What? No! Its a date, you guys can't come along." The tall korean defended while mashiho just shrug and laugh at the defeated reaction of his fiancè.

"Its a family date then, tell Mr. Nam to prepare the car. We're leaving in a minute." Asahi answered instead, motioning the maid to tell it to their family driver. Junkyu stared in horror to his cousins who's basically dragging and clinging unto mashiho.

The prankster childishly stuck his tongue out to junkyu and share bunch of laughters with the foxy eyed. Junkyu stomp his feet in annoyance, his cousins won't let him leave peacefully.

"YAH YOU CAN'T COME WITH US!" junkyu half yelled but the others did not spare a look on him. Instead they continued walking as they replied in unison.

"We can't hear youuuu~"

;

"Mashi look here, i think this ring is better than Yoshi's suggestion."

"Hey what about this mashiho? A rose gold."

"Ayeee who uses rose gold as an engagement ring?"

"Why not?! Its beautiful."

The tall korean pulled his hair in frustration, he can't even went near to mashiho since his cousins are clinging unto the younger like a bear. Suggesting all kinds of ring here and there. And it seems like mashiho is enjoying it.

A saleslady approach the familiar young royalty. "What kind of ring are you looking for Mr. Kang?" Junkyu turned to the smiling sales lady, his chin resting on his palm while thinking.

"I just want a simple ring, a ring that can stand out even without too much details." Junkyu answered shortly. His eyes still wandering around the variety of rings, he can't choose one for mashiho, he haven't seen something that would be best for his fiancè.

The saleslady ask him a few questions while suggesting different rings. Even asking if the ring is for whom and junkyu answered that its for his fiancè, he also pointed to mashiho who's busy arguing with his cousins. Junkyu had a hard time choosing but thankfully the saleslady keep encouraging him and even throwing teasing words that his fiancè might push the wedding earlier than planned if he did a good job of choosing a ring, and that made junkyu flustered. Just the thought of it make him feel giddy.

Meanwhile, mashiho annoyingly stared at the saleslady. From his perspective the lady is trying to hit on his fiancè and that made him annoyed. Yedam notice the rising dark aura surrounding mashiho.

"Hey mashi, are you okay?" the foxy eyed ask. Mashiho didn't answer, they all follow where mashiho is looking at.

"I smell trouble." Jihoon muttered, yoshinori look at him in confusion.

"Why? It looks pretty normal, the saleslady is just entertaining him. He's a customer." The black haired Japanese reasoned out but mashiho is not convince.

"I don't like the way he entertain my fiancè." answered the small japanese.

Yoonbin lightly shake his head, he can already picture the next scenario. One of the reasons why he is not dating anyone as of the moment, dating is such a complicated addition in life. It makes you do things and sometimes manipulates you without your knowledge. Dating is such a headache- as to what he always say when people ask him why he's single.

As for Asahi, who seems not to give a single care in this world, quietly watch the furious mashiho. Dating has been an open experience for him but somehow he wonder what's the true essence of love and submitting yourself to a stranger you grew fond of. It has always been complicated and fun. Asahi might not be the person who's very vocal about his thoughts but his actions speaks that he cares.

They watch mashiho in amusement, the small japanese walk towards the direction of his fiancè. Clinging unto the older and rolled his eyes towards the saleslady who is still smiling at them in an amiable manner.

"Can you stop smiling at her like that?" Mashiho whispered to the confused junkyu. The older offered a teasing smile.

"Is my mashi jealous?"

"Shut up, im not." The spectators laugh at the lie, they started teasing mashiho while junkyu chuckled at the cute sight.

Junkyu always keep in mind that he will be forever thankful to his cousins even though most of the time they're annoying each other.

After an hour mashiho is done choosing, both of them took a liking on a certain ring with a small diamond detail. The korean paid for the chosen ring but when mashiho is about to wear it, junkyu snatch it back. Mashiho is about to complain when all of a sudden Yedam handed a guitar to Junkyu. Mashiho stared to his fiancè wearing his confused expression while junkyu just smiled sweetly in affection.

The korean started strumming the guitar. As he speak. "Mashi i know this is weird, i never expected to do this in public without any preparation but i hope you'll like it." And there he started singing while playing the guitar.

(Just imagine that Junkyu is singing this song for mashiho)

Mashiho didn't know why he felt teary eyed, junkyu is someone he never expected. The korean is way beyond his expectations, he may be childish at times but mashiho is certain that he's the person he want to spend his whole life with.

As junkyu finish the song, he set aside the guitar and kneeled in front of the teary eyed mashiho. Everyone inside the jewelry shop is watching them, some people are even taking videos and cheering for the tall korean.

"Takata Mashiho, 4 years ago you confessed at the school's rooftop. I was overjoyed that time, i couldn't react. That same night they told me i was arranged to marry you, that was the happiest night of my life. To the point that i totally forgot to buy a ring. I know im stupid." The audience laugh at the speech, even the teary eyed mashiho let out a laugh as he wipe his tears.

Junkyu cleared his throat before he continue. "When i heard that you agreed i was more than glad and thankful. Its a dream come true to be your fiancè, i know thats not official since its for the sake of business. But trust me, i took it for real. I love you even without the arrangements, they say people stop dreaming when their dreams already came true. In my case, its a no, when my dream came true i started to dream more. I started to visualize my future, my future with you. I'm childish and i make childish decisions most of the time. But loving you made me realize that you are the only right decision i made in my whole existence. Mashi, will you do the honor of being my other half? Will you marry me?"

The crying japanese hit junkyu's arms that made the audience laugh at the unexpected response. His small fingers wiping the tears on his face as he slowly nod.

"S-stupid, ofcourse i will marry you."

Mashiho answered between sobs. Junkyu gently put the ring on mashiho's finger before he jump in excitement and hug the smaller. The people around them cheered, junkyu mouthed a 'thanks' to his cousins who's proudly and happily watching them.

"I love you." Junkyu whispered on mashiho's ears. The younger smiled, junkyu chuckled and wipe the tears on mashiho's cheeks.

"I love you more." With that, the small japanese pulled junkyu down and tiptoed. Crashing his lips against the older's- sharing a sweet and passionate kiss in front of many people.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

144K 7.8K 53
Haruto and Jeongwoo let the work of love take over them. Brought them into different tough situations, one who's chasing, the other one is hiding. "...
11.2K 612 16
"we're bro's but you seriously need to pay the rent." "who tf?" fanfic where jeongwoo accidentally texted the wrong number. 【#TREASURE ; 하루토 & 박정우】  ...
224K 8.6K 48
In which Nari lived with 12 boys and fell in love with one of them. [editing] The first few chapters are cringey asf T_T Highest ranking: #1 Haruto #...
52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...